Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s out every weekend lately. Not bad for someone who never gets a break. Lol at Sean at giving her tit for “taking over” the care of her own children
He should take the phone off her when she comes in like that.
Rather then going on social media.

Classy out the mother with her runners up on the furniture.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Did any of ye hear wen she was on about the show “maid” on Netflix and she goes dats me Sean he says “it is ya with the state of ur house” she she broke out laughing like come up is she not embarrassed the dirt of her house, she was a disgrace on camera last night culdnt even talk

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did any of ye hear wen she was on about the show “maid” on Netflix and she goes dats me Sean he says “it is ya with the state of ur house” she she broke out laughing like come up is she not embarrassed the dirt of her house, she was a disgrace on camera last night culdnt even talk
Just heard it now. I'd be mortified

Reactions: 8
He should of taken tbe phone off her jezs unreal.

Reactions: 3
That room tour didn’t make me want to visit - saw the bed and furniture and instantly thought it looks tit.

and what type of filter does she keep putting on, it’s flicking from so blurred to clear in all her stories for weeks now. So hard to watch - giving me a migraine 🤣

Reactions: 5
That room tour didn’t make me want to visit - saw the bed and furniture and instantly thought it looks tit.

and what type of filter does she keep putting on, it’s flicking from so blurred to clear in all her stories for weeks now. So hard to watch - giving me a migraine 🤣
Very old fashioned room and very cold looking I thought.

Lol it's not a filter, she said a few weeks ago she dropped her phone and cracked camera lense on the back, so the front camera is clear and grand but when she uses the back one it's blurry 😅

Reactions: 1
Lol it's not a filter, she said a few weeks ago she dropped her phone and cracked camera lense on the back, so the front camera is clear and grand but when she uses the back one it's blurry 😅
Yeah I know that but it’s never when she changes from front to back. You can see it flicking in and out on both individually… it’s like that blur filter 🤷🏼‍♀️

Thought same I've stayed in much nicer half the price

Imagine being away to comfort your mother, spending all that money and still reading tattle 🎈

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.