Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Twins and Me.

The shortest comment with the most likes was from @ShesOffalyQVC so I decided this to be a thread title as I was too lazy to go to a second page - hope that's alright.

Reactions: 19
Is it just me or is it very unusual these days to have a kids birthday party mid week?? Like are they not hyped up on sugar, late to bed and cranky in school the next day??

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or is it very unusual these days to have a kids birthday party mid week?? Like are they not hyped up on sugar, late to bed and cranky in school the next day??
Or if you gonna do them mid week do them the day of their birthday there wasn't alot of planning went into that party I think if it wasn't allowance day there wouldn't of been 2 cakes

Reactions: 11
This is Mejoolie we are talking about ! I was laughing at the thought of Mejoolie actually doing what most normal people do ! Shur look, she doesn't have a job so has no concept of how working people manage their week. All that is alien to her !

Reactions: 6
Sure gawd love her and her make shift cake stand, the poor follower who messaged her telling her to put plates on glass, she ran to tiktok with the story for content, nobody is impressed and even asked was it a joke.

Or if you gonna do them mid week do them the day of their birthday there wasn't alot of planning went into that party I think if it wasn't allowance day there wouldn't of been 2 cakes
I also thought was it due to allowance day the kids would get more presents……… her friends/family all look like crew that love dickie day and hate work

Reactions: 14
A little nod to Tattle tonight there, a 'tin' of beer feature in tonights stories Is that her attempt at being funny ???

Please tell me these two babies got a birthday cake and presents on their actual birthday or did she have no money until the mickey money went in

Reactions: 2
In the week we were treated to little miss pippas mini wedding poor Joolie had to wait for dicky to lodge the money so she could get té neighbours to dress up as men in tights and make DIY cake stands for her cheap skate cakes..

Party looks like it was a. Last minute thing all Squashed into the sitting room wudnt she have had it in the kitchen shoved back the table put cake and sweets on it then again she wud have had to clean The kitchen in order to do that

Party looks like it was a. Last minute thing all Squashed into the sitting room wudnt she have had it in the kitchen shoved back the table put cake and sweets on it then again she wud have had to clean The kitchen in order to do that
I had visions of some of the kids falling and smashing their head off the fireplace when so many on top of each other jumping and messing in such a small space.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.