TwinsandMe #2 too important to socially distance, for a bag of sweets my family will dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap of thread 1

Julie is a single mom of twins who's doing it all on her own, despite all of the support she has from friends and family

She allowed GWS to absolutely annihilate the twins dad but when anyone opens their mouth about her, they're trolls

She's always saying that she struggles for money but went into a high end furniture shop to buy a table and chairs and a mirror and they magically gifted her a bed for no reason

She decided to celebrate fathers day at a party despite restrictions and posted stories of her being kissed and wished happy fathers day by friends

When people expressed concern for her father, who has cancer, she came on her stories and said her whole family had decided not to socially distance any more because they were bored of it

She then decided to post an IGTV similar to a call out video except it was less coherent and with crazier eyes. She did not address the fact that most of the comments on here were disgust that her father was attending a cancer ward and the family were not socially distancing and instead accused us of attacking her 2 year olds

She then went on a still not socially distancing weekend away to some sort of campsite and showed us vodka left on the table where the twins could reach and bare bulbs

Then she went on the radio with facesbygrace to talk about 'trolls' and mentioned that people had emailed her father's oncologist but again was to afraid to address why

She made some sort of an advert for a sweet company by dressing her family up as oompa loompas and dancing to a song that warns you about not eating too many sweets😁, thought the oompa loompa idea was a classy touch as she's a #ba for bperfect tan

She's also shown Cocoa Brown products in her bathroom so who knows if she even uses bperfect tan?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think Julie needs to put down the phone, stop laughing at her dad and show him how to actually press the sanitizer to get it out instead of faking it and going into a place with other people. You don’t need a temp to pass germs around. Swear to god, I’m sick of her laughing at everything he does instead of helping him.

Reactions: 11
Recap of thread 1

Julie is a single mom of twins who's doing it all on her own, despite all of the support she has from friends and family

She allowed GWS to absolutely annihilate the twins dad but when anyone opens their mouth about her, they're trolls

She's always saying that she struggles for money but went into a high end furniture shop to buy a table and chairs and a mirror and they magically gifted her a bed for no reason

She decided to celebrate fathers day at a party despite restrictions and posted stories of her being kissed and wished happy fathers day by friends

When people expressed concern for her father, who has cancer, she came on her stories and said her whole family had decided not to socially distance any more because they were bored of it

She then decided to post an IGTV similar to a call out video except it was less coherent and with crazier eyes. She did not address the fact that most of the comments on here were disgust that her father was attending a cancer ward and the family were not socially distancing and instead accused us of attacking her 2 year olds

She then went on a still not socially distancing weekend away to some sort of campsite and showed us vodka left on the table where the twins could reach and bare bulbs

Then she went on the radio with facesbygrace to talk about 'trolls' and mentioned that people had emailed her father's oncologist but again was to afraid to address why

She made some sort of an advert for a sweet company by dressing her family up as oompa loompas and dancing to a song that warns you about not eating too many sweets😁, thought the oompa loompa idea was a classy touch as she's a #ba for bperfect tan

She's also shown Cocoa Brown products in her bathroom so who knows if she even uses bperfect tan?
Excellent recap!!!! Well done x

I think Julie needs to put down the phone, stop laughing at her dad and show him how to actually press the sanitizer to get it out instead of faking it and going into a place with other people. You don’t need a temp to pass germs around. Swear to god, I’m sick of her laughing at everything he does instead of helping him.
Her poor Dad, as you say help the man!!!!!!
if he was telling a joke or something but just making fun out of the man for no reason, that's a form of bullying. It's not funny & she's laughing her sides off - strange girl - not cool!

Reactions: 7
She was at it again today Jesus I would hate to see my family do that to my dad

Reactions: 3
She was at it again today Jesus I would hate to see my family do that to my dad
Whatever about her dad, he doesn't understand how Instagram works or what's being shown, but her mam and brother? If I showed my dad like that, my mam wouldn't be long telling me where to go😮

The thing that angered me the most about her snaps early when they went to eat is he clearly didn’t take any sanitizer but rubbed his hands anyway... she laughed at him and he walked in without her showing him when he clearly hadn’t a clue how to use it... just laugh at everything Julie, makes everything better and ok 🙄😡

Reactions: 2
The thing that angered me the most about her snaps early when they went to eat is he clearly didn’t take any sanitizer but rubbed his hands anyway... she laughed at him and he walked in without her showing him when he clearly hadn’t a clue how to use it... just laugh at everything Julie, makes everything better and ok 🙄😡
And if he can't use the sanitizer in the restaurant, can he use it when he goes to the hospital?

Reactions: 10
I’m doing something wrong here???? Both me and my husband work full time... he leaves at 7 in the morning and isn’t home isn’t home till 7..... we would love a “staycation” looked at 2 nights away for us and 2 kids and coming in at €400 plus!!! Yet Julie can have all these things planned?? I said last week the guilt of booking my hair but she doesn’t give a feck... why would she?? Her rent will always be paid on time, her “dickie” money is there every month when she needs it’s for her awful brows and lashes!! I used to love her but the shouting and moaning im done!!!!

Reactions: 20
She gets to go to her parents caravan at the coast last weekend, then she was glamping then back at the caravan. And now going to a hotel for 2 nights. Hard bleeping life alright. And am I wrong or when she was on about lying in was bliss this morning did her parents not keep the twins the other night when she was out with her friends so surely she had a free morning 🙄 wish I could do any of them things🤷‍♀️

She gets to go to her parents caravan at the coast last weekend, then she was glamping then back at the caravan. And now going to a hotel for 2 nights. Hard bleeping life alright. And am I wrong or when she was on about lying in was bliss this morning did her parents not keep the twins the other night when she was out with her friends so surely she had a free morning 🙄 wish I could do any of them things🤷‍♀️
Then she had a 15 min nap today, the first one in years 🙄
Does she really think any of us still believe she is a struggling single mom of twins 🙄🙄🙄

She is so cruel to her father!!! I just want to jump into the phone and mind him like she should be instead of laughing at him!!!!

She is an absolute fool!

Reactions: 4
And still no face masks on any of them and the mother and Sean working. I’m telling you inbred uneducated twits is what they are and should any of them get the virus they won’t be laughing then

Reactions: 11
Do the twins even know where their gaf is anymore 😂 she ain't the smartest advertising empty houses to the public

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
And still no face masks on any of them and the mother and Sean working. I’m telling you inbred uneducated twits is what they are and should any of them get the virus they won’t be laughing then
They honestly don't have a clue what this virus can do.... I hope Sean is still working from home because Apple seem to be quite responsible but Julie's mam working with vunerable kids and Julie around so many people is just disgusting.
And Julie showing just how clueless her dad is around sanitizing stations makes me all the more worried about him in hospitals, they're a disgrace

Reactions: 6
God forgive me but her daddy is dottery and needs to be well looked after not videoed and put on the gram for the laughs

Reactions: 13
God forgive me but her daddy is duttery and needs to be well looked after not videoed and put on the gram for the laughs
They're making an absolute mockery of the poor man, not just Julie surely they see the way he's being made to look, shame on them all

Reactions: 6
Do the twins even know where their gaf is anymore 😂 she ain't the smartest advertising empty houses to the public
[/QUOTE]
Probably hoping someone will break in and clean the place....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.