Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im so sorry for your loss you poor thing xxx

You wo uld think she would acknowledge what she done instead of coming on and crying about her dad which I get must be upsetting but own your mistakes people would have more respect for you rather then using tears and her father for sympathy (I'm not saying she isn't upset about her dad which I'm sure she is but I feel she uses that to get out of situations). Also not half obvious she telling erin what to say what 3 year old knows about a karen ...my 7 year old wouldnt even no

Reactions: 17
Imagion useing your 3 year old to get your point accross morto for her

Reactions: 22
She always does the crying acting. I've no sympathy at all for her if she cared for her family she would have stayed away with the kids wore a face mask and only go out once a wk like every one else for a shop.
Julie is a spoiled brat when she don't get want wants or trys cover for her bullshit she does crying act ..
Iam on own and have no bubble its hard but at least I know I won't be passing covid on...

Reactions: 14
She cause carnage and upset everywhere! Crocodile tears!!

Reactions: 2
I hate the way the word INSPIRATION is used so loosely!!! And AMAZING. Do people actually know the true meaning of these words??!!

Reactions: 7
Home store and more for a bin - we all know it’s more than a bin she needs look at the state of her house. She’s acting like there’s no pandemic she’s a dumb bitch
And homestore is well outside her 5km..... is a bun essential

Reactions: 6
She doesn't realise by putting up her fake brick wallpaper sticker shite... The middle tiles design will still come through... It'll just be a brick wall effect teapot annnnd they'll be some wonky square effect tiles

Reactions: 11
I actually hate kids names plastered over their clothes etc. I remember years ago hearing, I cant remember who said it, but it stuck with me, about kids names on the back of jerseys, or bags etc, that you shouldn't do it, the stranger danger aspect of it.. your childs name emblazoned on their top, 'oh hi Mary/Sean, I know your mum, she said you can come with me'.. kind of thing, it just weirds me out.

Reactions: 30
Same im very wary!

Reactions: 6
I agree with you I have lost a family member too sudden tragic death & so I know whats ahead for Julie & to be honest it makes me sad because unless youve been through loss you never really fully get it or know how it rips the very soul out of your life. She does indeed have some very tough weeks/months ahead but I think the message today is not right. Its not the time to be sent something like that.

Reactions: 3
She’s grand again off out to get a bin!! She’s unbelievable thank god I blocked her!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.