TwinsAndMe #11 Winter playhouse what a waste, buy my CBD not Reaneys paste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she not trolling us all here with the cars being robbed story????
Taking the piss out of us bringing up the Australia story again.
Everytime I watch her lately she has become a total parody of herself.She is glued to the story's here calling her thick and then comes online and tries to make herself look more thick,it actually drives me mad!!Anyone else notice this?
What is the Australia story I’m new here and have missed a lot 😂

Is there a facebook page for this santa?
I've know someone who has him.booked for a garden visit. I didn't think it was a house visit.

And I've just been looking.
This santa is being used for schools aswell in the area from what I gather.
The people running it are those who had Elsa and Anna and did princess parties, can anyone remember the company they went under?
The owner is local to Carrigaline.
She signed off one of the posts in facebook under her own name and then it twigged my brain.
I hope she's after having a good look at Julie's story and having santa test before the next house call.
Socially Santa isn’t anything to do with this company - they have been shut for parties and meet and greets since the summer .

Reactions: 2
Is there a facebook page for this santa?
I've know someone who has him.booked for a garden visit. I didn't think it was a house visit.

And I've just been looking.
This santa is being used for schools aswell in the area from what I gather.
The people running it are those who had Elsa and Anna and did princess parties, can anyone remember the company they went under?
The owner is local to Carrigaline.
She signed off one of the posts in facebook under her own name and then it twigged my brain.
I hope she's after having a good look at Julie's story and having santa test before the next house call.
Hi Airy Fairy
This is Niamh Dunlea from Bouncebox - local to Carrigaline - I assume it’s my company your talking about when you mention Anna and Elsa . I just want to clarify this is not my company we have not run any parties , events or Santa visits and have not done so since March.
Regards
Niamh Dunlea

Reactions: 23
New thred title... shes Purple and weak and likes to shriek, single mam but out all week!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Shame on Brenda having her in Red Fm she should stick with the running!! Ffs. Carrigaline can’t stand a Julie..

Reactions: 3
Jules da tiles in da kitchen don’t match da walls or da table and chairs. Just an observation. Will da landlord let ya pull them up ?

Reactions: 1
Her Q&A last night when someone asked have the twins saw the playhouse yet and she said they have but they’ll forget about it? Surely they won’t be too surprised Christmas morning so when Santa comes? So much for hiding it from them🙄 looks like they’ll be asking questions about Santa from a very young age!

Reactions: 3
Hi Airy Fairy
This is Niamh Dunlea from Bouncebox - local to Carrigaline - I assume it’s my company your talking about when you mention Anna and Elsa . I just want to clarify this is not my company we have not run any parties , events or Santa visits and have not done so since March.
Regards
Niamh Dunlea
So you're not involved in santa, but you are encouraging get togethers and sleepovers aka gatherings during restrictions. Ok, that's alright then. 🙄

She’s advertising for her car to robbed posting on social media that she left the door open, Shure don’t we all know where she lives at this point

Whoever or whatever business was involved with the Santa visit they should be ashamed, so should Julie... she’s a disgrace!! I hope and pray her father stays well in this covid time

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.