TwinsAndMe #11 Winter playhouse what a waste, buy my CBD not Reaneys paste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you’d really have to wonder about the parents of those three kids. I’d never go to a wedding or anything else if u had to leave them in júliés care. Or lack there of. They’ll definetly have worms too as sleeping together no doubt toilet isn’t cleaned regularly or bed linen or towels. Eating same foods also. really is wonder about those kids mother and father how they’d think I’ll leave them Julie

Reactions: 4
"Having a Britney Spears meltdown"
Great. Are we mocking people with mental illness now Julie???

Also that poor child probably can't sleep with being riddled with worms.
The itch off them would be cruel
Was just watching that myself and thinking the same was she not on preaching about mental health not so long ago

Reactions: 6
Where are the 3 kids now, thought she had them till Sunday afternoon?

Reactions: 4
Sean óg mór beag Maybe it’s the hangover but I am weeeeeak as Julie after reading that brilliant!

Reactions: 10
Best recap ever!

I hope whatever cream Erin put on the dog isn't toxic and wont poison him when he licks it off.

Reactions: 3
How do your kids get in so many predicaments. I never trust my child if she is quiet. But she is around me 24/7 tbf

Isn't Elizabeth out also tonight with joy of the world? Would love if they bumped into each other.

Reactions: 3
Let’s not forget all of their nails in that dough they were making the other day, worms live under the nails that’s how they’re passed

Reactions: 10
How classy drinking wine walking down the street. Such an inspirational mother

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.