Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hanging out of car Vs the filtered to death pic on her own insta
like two different people
😆

reference twins having a bath together.. flip I had baths with male cousins as a child 🤣
Don’t think children of diff sex bathing together is an issue at all

And her mum already down at the “van” with the twins and she just stops til the traffic dies down
Yea dead on there jules - you don’t want to be anywhere near your kids 🙄

Reactions: 7
Her mother is at home with the twins she is down there to get locked with her mates

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I can’t get over the pic . I’ve only ever seen the filtered pics.
She’s like a traveller hanging out of the car. No shade to travellers.... I don’t mind them, it’s not a problem for me. But it is a certain look. And she has it.
Also am shocked at the lines and wrinkles. Oh god she doesn’t look well at all!!!

Reactions: 13
She's a bleeping disgrace, on the piss and parading the child around in a nappy and dogs clothes.........That is NOT FUNNY

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She is a sick fucker
Filming her distressed child while goading him more for the camera
What sort of mother is she?
She is sick in the head
And if your reading Julie - I can hear you now on the radio
“And someone on those pages called me sick in the head, because when my child got really upset I started to film him, I continued to ask him questions knowing that would upset him more and kept filming and shared it with 70k followers”

I also call bullshit on that being a video taken tonight, maybe I’m wrong

Reactions: 13
She's a bleeping disgrace, on the piss and parading the child around in a nappy and dogs clothes.........That is NOT FUNNY
That is a new low even for her. The poor child. It is not funny at all. Bet she takes the video down.

Reactions: 9
really sad to watch Fionn upset and be paraded like that. I’m in no means a prune but taking the piss out of your son and sharing it like.. wish to duck there was laws on social media to protect children more

Reactions: 12
OMFG. First of all he is not a toddler. And second WTAF was she thinking taking out her phone and filming that. The poor, poor child. That's rock bottom stuff there.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.