Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣 why did she even mention the eyelashes like 🥴 if she said nothing she wouldn’t have to tell lies 🥴🙈

Reactions: 10
Wait now we'll have the crying reel soon about tattle... how has she money left to buy her mom a patio and now into dunnes.... im in the wrong job

🤣🤣 why did she even mention the eyelashes like 🥴 if she said nothing she wouldn’t have to tell lies 🥴🙈
She obviously got them for free as shes BA so has to mention them

Reactions: 8
She got them done for free so she had to show them.. they’re a bit much less would’ve been much nicer
When it comes to some things like tan, makeup, lashes the old saying ‘less is more’ springs to mind🤣

Reactions: 7
Personally I do not care if she got them done yesterday or today 🤣 but the blatant lies just go to show how easy lying comes to her and why we are all sick of these influencers and their disingenuous ways

• Heart
Reactions: 27
A patio for a mobile home park, does she realise there are rules for those things , I doubt if a patio is allowed as it’s a permanent structure and you can’t just lay it anywhere, you’d be allowed decking because it can be removed easily but a concrete patio?? 🤔

Reactions: 4
I equally couldn’t care less when she got them (the ridulous false lashes!) done but the blatant lying!!!! Jesus Christ what an hole !!!!
Dose of a woman
Nothing worse than a lier

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why cant people just be honest, nobody will give a tit she got her lashes done but the lies are why people dont trust them.
Ok well people will give out but sure it wont make a difference just like going to a party didnt.

Reactions: 6
Strange that only a few weeks she was going to the guards about her safety, yet now she is broadcasting where she is going tonight and that her home will be left unattended.

Reactions: 22
I’d say it’s Sean paying for the patio cos she said ‘we are getting’ it for the mother!!

Reactions: 7
New thread title suggestion.

There aint no way to hide your lying eyes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.