Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snazzy

VIP Member
Where do I sign up for these free sweets ๐Ÿ˜‚
I doubt it's just free sweets, just wondering what kind of fee she'd get, I doubt it would be thousands or hundreds like Lisa list gets for her mentions & swipe ups, probably a few hundred, and a % if people swipe up

Tantan

Shes a question box up lads... will make for interesting bull ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ... and not a bother on her still adding fuel to the fire... time to change the record "ME JULIE" did u not get enough sympathy already.. ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Beans.means..

VIP Member
The Botox was gifted to her she did say that ages ago but never said it again. Did she not buy a fota membership there a few weeks back? If she did she can use that in Dublin zoo
I was just thinking that but maybe she's hoping for a hotel stay with the zoo admission

Mommamia

VIP Member
i actually like hee cause shes way more down to earth and normal and she act does mind her kids unlike so many others who seem too busy the poor brother jesus is he not morto in d videos

If you click on it you have to add an Instagram user name... But I haven't tried it yet.

Oh ok ..thank you. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Nolan15

Chatty Member
Yes she had a video up she was waiting outside to go in to get her Botox done like really and that was gifted also to her.

Beans.means..

VIP Member
Were they not together in Australia and then her daddy got sick and she flew home which is to be expected but then never went back? We dont know what his situation was over there, and she clearly made the decision to stay here without him having a say. She got to make that decision just because she was the Mammy I think it's sad and who knows what the real story is between them. She seems to have money so I bet he gives money for them although she would never say that.
Didn't she try going back but there was an issue with her Visa and they tried long distance but it didn't work or something

Snazzy

VIP Member
I'm a walking contradiction I know, posting here and paying attention to her. I don't follow her but the past 2 weeks I was intrigued after the RedFM trolling post. I actually went to the same school as her and I don't want to give too much away but no she's not a traveller (as some have asked) but she may as well be.

I am horrified the things I've been reading, I've clearly missed some drama about the kids Dad but my God, pot kettle. She has WILLINGLY put her life out in the public sphere but how dare anyone have an opinion? The blagging/tagging culture on social media the past few years does my absolute head in. There are people far less fourtunate than she is and it's all Beggy Mitchell. Suffering Christ, she comes across as so aggressive in her posts and the catalyst was the last 24 hours. I hate to judge a mother but her father was in hospital yesterday and she seemingly plopped the kids with them so she could go for dinner and drinks to de stress? And saying loads of people writing to her saying "fair play having the kids camping by yourself" give me fucking strength. She was with mates, the kids entertain themselves. The pity party shtick is eye roll worthy.

Sorry if I'm rambling and haven't articulated this well - I've plenty more coherent and consistent sentences/thoughts to say :ROFLMAO:
Totally agree. What was she like in school, rough???

I actually think if Grace did something like radio sheโ€™d do well.
Agree, I was impressed & surprised as she receives so much negativety.

Sav1977

That's the most ridiculous table to have when you have wee ones who get food absolutely everywhere. I would like a nice big fancy table but it would look so out of place in my wee semi detached house lol
I thought the same. And those chairs are really not practical with two toddlers. Theyโ€™ll be mank with the dirt ๐Ÿคข

Alucia

VIP Member
The real Julie has shown her face at last ๐Ÿ˜
For all of the people who will be looking at this after seeing that car crash of an IGTV l want to give you an insight into what drew me in to post on this thread.

Julie and her family have behaved despicably as regards to social distancing, she has come on all brazen saying she doesnt feel like doing it any more, shes sick of it.
That's all fine if it only concerns her but her father is having treatment in a cancer ward and he is taking away the choice of the staff and people who are fighting for their lives to protect themselves from a deadly virus, why didn't you address that Julie when you were being all aggressive into your phone judging us far worse than anyone has judged you?

As for the anonymous thing? It's called a username? Or were you called twinsandme at birth?

Julie's rant has shown her up for the bold-faced person she's always trying to hide behind the 'donkey' facade she wants you to believe.

I'm so glad I no longer have family members undergoing cancer treatment because Julie will be the one with blood on HER hands if she and her family pass this virus on to a cancer patient in the ward and they can't fight it off, but Julie, for all of her saucy rant will never be brave enough to address this because that would admit that she is 100% in the wrong and people are entitled to an opinion.

And as for the twins? It's a disgrace that people are talking about them but Julie needs to look to herself to wonder why she has made them so recognisable, that's a real worry, theyre only babies, they can't say no to being on her stories
100% Julie is no innocent donkey, its all fake

Mrs.F77

And again they are so obsessed they can't leave the phone down. Sarah Burke was the same, she couldn't just bring her gran for a drive during lock down, oh no it had to go on Instagram we would not know only they post it. Julie had to record the taxi man or her party at the weekend, Liz had to record herself and her uncle, the list could go on.
Iโ€™d say a lot of the country broke the rules at some point during lockdown..but to plaster it all over social media and expect people to be ok with it is absolute stupidity. And then cry bully when they are called out on it..

Tantan

Did she or didn't she say she wanted no more to do or say about it wasnt giving it any more air time... and the stories are flying In no word at all. Loving the drama. Shes dangerous