Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BrownEyes788

I noticed Julie has a highlight made of the twins having tantrums such a weird thing to highlight, I don’t find her crying on the screen in a filthy house relatable at all I’m not a single mum but I’m a stay at home mum and I’ve 3 small kids that I work my arse off to get into a goos routine I think Julie is spoiled and very lazy. Her attitude stinks when called out over anything I personally thought Liz reaney was bang on when she was saying about her brother moving in.
What is the Saga with Liz Reaney? I don't follow her?

Ciara3

I seen that it's awful those little kiddies are people too with big emotions like any other kid imagine filming that and putting it up for the world to see god love them when they start school

Tantan

Could hunt down Baby Daddy McGinn and let him tell his side of the story.. (there on facebook)or at least let him know what's been said about him. That might knock the dirty grin from that plastic face of hers 🤔🤔🤔

Snazzy

VIP Member
Anyone see all the booze on the table of the dome her and her friend are sharing. Imagine if the kids got up during the night looking for a drink. I have to say it wouldn’t make me want to book there doesn’t look great
No, irresponsible leaving the alcohol lying around like that ....... she's so untidy, stuff everywhere again .... wouldnt want to stay there after seeing that

She is but they are on the camping side, she is on her own in tte pod a good bit away from the camping part
Sharing the pod with Some other girl & her son

Really

I know shes with friends but they are in different parts of the place
Sharing the pod with a friend

Irish Abroad

Were they not together in Australia and then her daddy got sick and she flew home which is to be expected but then never went back? We dont know what his situation was over there, and she clearly made the decision to stay here without him having a say. She got to make that decision just because she was the Mammy I think it's sad and who knows what the real story is between them. She seems to have money so I bet he gives money for them although she would never say that.
Didn’t she try to go back to Australia but she couldn’t? Doesn’t sound like she had a choice but to stay her..

EggChair

What is it.. I'm confused 🤔 do you click on it and it brings you to insta ?
If you click on it you have to add an Instagram user name... But I haven't tried it yet.

What is it.. I'm confused 🤔 do you click on it and it brings you to insta ?

PandoraRose

VIP Member
I do like Julie however she has a better support network than alot of people. It baffles me things she has to buy its pigsback then gifted items the most expensive items in the shop. But ya not stating #collab on a lot of thinks. She needs to give up the family videos... they are desperate

No she only bought a new couch when she moved in. Mattress for her 2 I say
Very clever 😁

SusanH

Well didn’t she say they had problems with their feet but apparently the shoes they need are very expensive so she will get a letter from doctor to hse. Theirs no flies on her
That is insane! Go out and buy the shoes yourself. Unbelievable carry on

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Also the message started off something about killing your kids or your kids would be better off dead (can't remember) , why would you say that and then go on concerns, if someone did send that fake or not it's unhinged

The EggChair thing was done already.
If you look back on my previous posts on this you will see I'm not a fan of Julie

She will 100% be getting a council house soon. I however will still be renting because I am single with no kids but unfortunately cannot afford a house on my own
it was a joke chill out love 🤣🤣🤣 naw your grand think I’ll pass if it’s all the same I don’t care if u like her or not I was making a joke. Maybe try getting a sense of humour 🤭🙄😂😂