Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alucia

VIP Member
Aren't her employers related to her? It's just making them look worse than ever😁😁😁 they're meant to be childcare professionals and she's making a laughing stock out of them 😁😁😁😁

And what about the poor kids coming back into contact with Julie who's around with everybody and is coming into contact with your kids? If I was her employers I'd be sending sanitizer, not wine 😁

Kawasaki syndrome is proven to be a real concern in children with COVID and this facility have a staff member not social distancing?, speaks volumes for them to be honest
Again, why do we need to know someone sent a message to her employers and then to say they dropped her wine. Over sharing, they just can't leave the phone down.

Be all fun and games till parents start complaining.

Reactions: 11

Jedoc

Liz is a snake she was definetly talking about her 😂 Julie done the right think confronting her privately it was Liz who made it public looking for sympathy making out Julie threatened her son 😂 pity for her it backfired 🤷‍♀️

SusanH

I never actually saw any kids in her videos, it looked like she was recording while she was on break or in
Does she get her Botox in the same place as Liz Reaney?
Because both of them have eyebrows like Vulcan's.
Really arched at the very outer edge.
I thought about getting botox recently but when I see the brows very pulled up and the lid skin stretched it scares
I think she works in the after school club so probably not back for a while. She said on her stories a while back that she’s back to getting full one parent allowance (think that’s the name) and Covid payment so probably not in any rush back to work. Very different tone from her today - maybe she got some advice!
so between those 2 claims she’s making more than me working 40 hours a week in a professional job. Lovely 🙄

• Sad

LucyLiu

She put up pics of herself getting kissed by her friends wishing her happy fathers day. Obvious dig at the twins dad but it showed everyone that she wasn't social distancing in phase 2, the next few days she put her poor dad at risk and he attended a cancer ward. Then, once she got backlash for this she announced that the Haynes family had a meeting and decided they were not going to follow regulations about social distancing any more so fuck the staff and cancer patients, Julie's ego is far more important
I'm actually sorry I take it back about her not catching a break. I didnt realise this at all. I get it now

Jembelle

VIP Member
The reason she is repeating herself is because she’s not very intelligent and this has really come across over the last few weeks. It’s such a shame that she didn’t address the huge issues which people have with her at the moment which is her families uncaring nature towards the other people in the healthcare industry that they may affect with this virus. They all should hang their head in shame her father, mother brother and herself. She talks about people having blood on their hands what about the blood her and her family will have.

Also this big igtv and she has 13,000 views but only 177 comments kinda says it all really.

• Heart

Kitty30

I noticed myself by for a single parent she has a lot of disposable income. She seems to always have money or else she is up to her eyeballs in debt. Glad to see what us taxpayers money is going on anyway.

Alib

Anyone else notice poor Erins head flopped over on julies left hand side when Erin was asleep in car and Julie was chatting about pricing. Seriously like put the phone away and mind your children your a disgrace

Lorz19

Chatty Member
Unfollowed Julie tonight after watching her video, felt it was extremely aggressive, didn’t address the main reasons in relation to no social distancing with her Dad getting treatment, it would turn me of sending my child to where she works. I don’t follow Liz Reaney but even the spat Julie had with Liz a few weeks back was extremely petty. All these influencers have the choice to sign out and delete their account, they won’t though because then they would loose out on free shite. They have no problem sharing when someone blows smoke up their arse with compliments but they minute people share some home truths, they turn!

PandoraRose

VIP Member
I honestly think she's a lot friendlier with sms than she makes out as well, she's just distanced herself publically from her after sms drink driving incident. The same with sharing everyone's responses to the message today, she's not as innocent and naive as she makes out at all

• Heart
hey Julie 👋👋👋 who’s making fun of children??? I’m getting more than enough rides off my husband thanks very much, by the sounds of it you could be doing with an ole shag yourself 🤣🤣
Oh and just to add we’re all a bunch of anonymous pathetic people are you not anonymous yourself no little miss beebops23 🤷‍♀️ Pot kettle black springs to mind 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

tinytots

I think Julie could've done it better if she did believe it was about her ( b.t.w it 100% wasn't, I know who it was about) and then to turn it around that she's the victim and poor poor Julie needed help cos don't you know she's all on her own😠
I think anyone who has sympathy for Julie only needs to look at how she was partying last night, in close contact with how many people and was with her poor dad today who has CANCER and is immuno-compromised just to see her true nature, she's all about herself only, I'm surprised people can't see how false she is
Julie has no thoughts for u me or the man on the moon she’s selfish and an absolute dog to the ex. While she’s crying on instagram looking for sympathy let me t
Well jesus I'm a single mum of 4 divorced 5 years.. 39 years old.. 1 boy 3 girls and I get on with it..... I don't come on crying. If I do have to have a cry I do it at night when the kids are in bed into my pillow.. Not record myself crying and playin the poor mouth and then upload it to insta!!! Why oh lord why would u do that!!! If she thinks it's bad. Try having a teenager and 3 young kids... And then with Lockdown they all killing each other.. And I did not have a brother or sister to come stay with me to help me out...
She would t know what it’s like to actually raise kids alone. As for the ex what she has done to him regarding the twins is beyond sickening if she keeps going on in dribs and drabs regarding him i know someone who will expose everything. She’s a nasty piece of work and let me make this clear the dad didn’t walk away from the twins Julie has a lot more to do with that. Time all will be revealed as legal action is going on by the ex not her!!

• Heart

PandoraRose

VIP Member
So because she only thinks about herself and selfishly went to a party, her father shouldn't have gone for his treatment???
Am rushing out the door for work but I just had to post this😁

Julie went to a party on Sat night, she CHOSE to post a story of her smug face getting kissed by people wishing her happy fathers day, more than likely to get at the ex and family, otherwise no one would've known she was there.

She went to that party knowing that her father was attending hospital for treatment that week and again CHOSE to put up a story of herself and the twins around her dad.

When we expressed concern for her dad on here she addressed it by saying the whole family had a meeting and decided they were not going to follow regulations about social distancing any more, they were SICK of it, despite her dad going onto a cancer ward and Fionn having a hospital appointment that week as well.

Nobody at any point said that her dad should not have treatment, but that the actions of the Haynes family have put so many people at risk of the virus and they just don't care, Julie is well able for the crocodile tears but she's too much of a coward to address the real reason people are annoyed.

It's not trolling when people have a genuine reaction to content she chooses to show.

• Heart

Jembelle

VIP Member
She was never poor, played the poor mouth alright and those tears last night were so fake.
I hope over the last few weeks people will finally have realized the true liar that Julie is. Unfortunately I think she has a neck likes jockeys bollocks so I don’t think she gives two shits what we say here. Her tears are crocodile ones and shes just a user !

• Haha
Usually if someone is working with a reputable brand they get paid €xxx for a grid post and €xxx for a story, it would explain why a smaller company like ohmyglam would use smaller bloggers like Julie and Sarah because they would be a lot cheaper than someone like facesbygrace who can charge up to €4000 for an ad on their stories.
If they have a discount code they can also earn money when someone uses that link.
I wouldn't imagine that is Julie was being paid in makeup by ohmyglam that she would have such a dirty palette, but again this is Julie we are talking about😁
4 grand ..?? Grace gets potentially 4 grand for a shit show of an ad she does 😳😳😳😳😳 well fuck my life... no wonder she does have a smug face on her 🥴🙄

EggChair

Exactly, I've no kids with bills to pay.. I've often said I'd be better off having kids and being a single mom financial wise. I know a girl who is having her 4th child , different dad's and not with any of them and she's more well off than me , she comes out with so much more money each month. She has medical cards, hap, fuel pay, (she has ways around getting out of paying for most things) It's ridiculous and she's never worked a day in her life... 😡 Pisses me off when people like us are working hard and are out of money end of the week from paying bills. To see my doctor it's 55 euro and another 20/30 for my medication. I believe if you don't put work/tax into this country you shouldn't be allowed get this much free money
Exactly, we have to pay for everything! People call me bitter for statements I make, but it's hard not to be bitter. I choose not to have kids because either the relationship wasn't stable enough or my financial situation wasn't great. But in hindsight, having kids would have actually improved my finances.
I treated myself to two tops in Penny's this week... €27 in total. I work very hard and that is the reward I got.

I'm not having a dig at single mothers at all, the majority of ye are just doing your thing and surviving.

But Julie is taking the piss and rubbing her disposable income in our faces.

Jembelle

VIP Member
Money to burn she has! All the beauticians and hairdressers in the world won’t change the person she is inside

• Heart

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Well jesus I'm a single mum of 4 divorced 5 years.. 39 years old.. 1 boy 3 girls and I get on with it..... I don't come on crying. If I do have to have a cry I do it at night when the kids are in bed into my pillow.. Not record myself crying and playin the poor mouth and then upload it to insta!!! Why oh lord why would u do that!!! If she thinks it's bad. Try having a teenager and 3 young kids... And then with Lockdown they all killing each other.. And I did not have a brother or sister to come stay with me to help me out...
This 💯💯, Julie is so self centred she can't see she's actually lucky with the support system she has but that wouldn't make for good content and she wouldn't get all the freebies

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Nose__bag

Jesus some people on this are actually full on obsessed with her life what the fuck 😂😂 it’s actually hilarious 😂 reporting someone for something you don’t even know the facts about is a bit much, fair enough she shouldn’t be around her dad but her dad is a grown man he can make that decision for himself I’m sure. She works herself so will be paying tax herself like us all. I get she’s done some questionable stuff but people on this are a bit obsessed it’s kind of weird.

Reactions: 10