Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Addd

VIP Member
👏 NOOONE 👏 GIVES👏 A👏 FUCK👏 WHERE👏 YOU👏DO👏YOUR👏SHOPPING👏 DROOLIE👏!! She is hard pressed for content these days, seriously who gives a fuck

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Bidscavan

VIP Member
And to the follower who messaged her saying sure we all do it eh no love we don't. Some of us have morals and are decent human beings👍

marymac19

VIP Member
Seanie Wonder got a nose job??He still has a head like a bag of turnips,it was his eyes needed straightening and maybe the ears.
Wow. You must be gorgeous. That's not nice. Sean is a lovely uncle and doesn't have a public profile ridiculing his looks is low

• Haha

Dusty2020

VIP Member
The Merry Widow booked “the wrong week” she did in her arse she saw it was off peak and a couple of hundred cheaper.. who needs education eh!

• Heart

GW84

VIP Member
I wish I had €1,500 at the drop of a hat to bring my family on holiday but right now I’m already starting to scrap the pennies together to try get to the zoo for a day trip on the Easter holidays like…she’s so out of touch..

Shouting down the phone on only €500 (under her breath she says each) not only €1,500 for the holiday but guaranteed a whole new wardrobe each and 10 pairs of sandals will be bought for ER.

Hope Fionn comes back in one piece this time..
Life is short, book it..... my bloody bank balance is short and we are 2 FT workers in well paid jobs with no childcare fees. I get angry watching her, I can only imagine how low income earners working their asses off feel.

Reactions: 32

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Her performative bs this week about shop workers having money taken from their earnings if tills are down is nothing more than insincere rubbish. A girl I know messaged her after listening to the pod earlier in the week before Julie brought it up on stories, a long time follower and sent a friendly message informing Julie of how that was disappointing to hear and how her daughter works in Dunnes and she would more than likely have to make up for that loss herself, and Julie replied with 3 laughing faces and blocked her. It’s only since Julie brought it up again during the week and got a bit of flack that she’s now singing from this fake hymn sheet. The performative pod is done now where they “discussed it”, and guarantee you she will never mention it again and still help herself to a freebie coffee every time she darkens Dunnes door.

• Wow

#transparency

VIP Member
If it was more of a warmer tone would suit her better, ...its to harsh and her layers are not blended in properly with her extensions ....people commenting she looks like Lisa Marie presley not sure if I'd take that as a compliment 🙈
Here's JuLie & Paula now, definitely not a compliment 🤪
Screenshot_20230308_185333_com.huawei.browser_edit_183042127667381.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Alucia

VIP Member
The podcast is a liability, if someone sends this weeks one to the garda omsbudman heads will roll, Brenda can't hold her piss. She alledging the Guard letting her drive the squad car, that they were drinking in the station and named a report that came over the radio. The Guard will be easily identified.

• Wow

Noseymc123

VIP Member
I really want to message her about all those who died from cervical cancer and see has she any remorse!!! All the poor women in Ireland advocating for this and here’s this cunt then having a big laugh about it
She was great friends with lynsey Bennett and went to Longford to funeral this dirty yoke makes mockery of smear tests.Both her parents had cancer she just told all her followers the brush broke in her.She should be grateful that she can get this exam for free

• Heart

Zara88

Julie saying fionn said she looked like Wednesday Adams when he came out of school. Like SHUT THE FUCK UP Julie you fucking LIAR. With the greatest of respect that poor little chap can't speak properly ( no hate he's just a child and no thanks to that wagon ) he would not say that he doesn't even know Wednesday Adams . Anything for content . Shes rough as fuck it makes my skin crawl how rough she is and thinks she a great one. Fuckin idiot. Also absolute state of her hair.

• Heart

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
I booked leahys farm for my little ones for Easter as thats all about we can afford. We won't book a holiday this year it'll be days out here and there. Post natal anxiety / depression has led me to take unpaid leave from work so my husbands wage will be keeping us afloat. This one comes along and talks about getting a good deal for 500 a person. Fuck right off Julie just fuck right off.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She might be getting freebies out her airs 👂, trips away all the time etc.... but honestly... I wouldn't wish her life was mine in a million years. Supping cold alcohol until she wets herself, dragged up in life, selling her life online, her children's needs & privacy neglected ... NO THANK YOU.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Still going on about "Kind Regards" - the guy is probably a worker Jules and used to signing off emails/letters this way and did it without thinking. I appreciate an uneducated thick like yourself wouldn't understand this and would rather someone spoke to you the vile way Jessy did. Keep looking, I'm sure there's a common vile piece of shit out there somewhere that will suit you perfectly

• Heart

Casperoo2

Chatty Member
Are we better off not working? Seriously like? I work full time. Partner works part time due to illness. I had to put back some of our shopping last week. And we have no kids. Had to pay rent, bins, stupid tv license as we were getting over due notices since December. Had to dip into my savings for that. Food shopping, petrol for car to take me to work. Tax and insurance is due in may. It's never ending. I even see it with my sister. They have a mortgage and both work full-time. Have three boys. And they are broke the end of every month. They get paid monthly. I really don't know how she's affording all of these trips away. Going out for dinners and events. We can barely go for a pint on a Saturday after a long week of actual work. And I know, this is life for everyone right now. But she seems to be floating by with no money issues. Just to edit there.. how are people finding her relatable?

Last edited:
  • Heart

nannyg

VIP Member
I hope the Merry Widow remembered the twinnies proper surname for the tickets , there’s only so many times you can spin the passport story ya know 🛂

• Haha
I wouldn’t say no in fairness to some of her life. She literally has the kids in the best of clothes, in every single activity going, never ever worries about money
Do they have the attention from their mother though... is she really present in their lives?? She avoids them as much as she can. They are in so many activities for her own benefit of not having to entertain them poor children herself.. they are so used to cafes, eating out in restaurants, staying over in hotels, play areas... that there is nothing seen as a real treat... that is pretty sad .

Reactions: 29