Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nosey Moo

Chatty Member
Anyone watching married at first sight Australia? I’m just catching up on the first ep from yesterday. Can’t find a thread of its own and can’t make any yet :)

hrh89

VIP Member
I didn’t know there was more than one. The one with Sofia Helin.

I haven’t seen the ones you recommended but will have a look.
yeah that’s the one! They’ve done a few remakes now a british and American one (haven’t seen those).
The Killing is crime series and Borgen is a drama series about Denmark’s first female prime minster it’s fab.

M

Member 3675

A bit of a catch up
Shetland has returned and is in its second week but available on I player
And
The absolutely excellent and well crafted Waking The Dead with Trevor Eve is being shown on Channel 2o Freeview - Drama again
It really is worth a watch its around 11,20 for 2 and half hours

Meg1912

VIP Member
I’m a fully signed up member to the ugly cry club! I watched an episode of a comedy - Derek - last week and cried myself into convulsions!

I was so surprised Sarah Gadon isn’t from here! She did my accent perfectly!

I’ve already cried at This Is Us! Kate singing time after time had me blubbing! I find myself getting confused with it being past and present. I shall persevere! [emoji846]

I’ve seen and loved The Missing. Doctor Foster, Thirteen and Broadchurch, but I’ll add the others to my list. Thank you.

Happy Valley is one for you if you haven’t seen it. It’s brilliant.
I'll definitely check out Happy Valley, thanks!! [emoji6]
Yes, do persevere! It's soooo worth it. It took me a while to get used to past present jumps, but once we know all the faces, it's easy peasy. I always have a box of tissues at the ready while I'm watching it. My current record is 10 tissues per episode. Pretty sure you'll know which one I'm referring to once you get to it!
I wonder if we have more ugly cry members here on Tattle?! [emoji848][emoji848]
Doctor Foster was so brilliant, what a woman! So gutted if there isn't another season, what a cliffhanger! [emoji33][emoji33]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Horatio

VIP Member
I just finished the third series of ozark on Netflix m and damn, this show is so good and still way underrated. I can’t recommend it highly enough. Admittedly, series 2 was a disappointment but the first and third make it more than worth it.
If you were a breaking bad fan you have to watch it. I actually thought BB was slightly over rated. This is the best thing to come out of it’s legacy. So you don’t have to be into that show to like this because it’s better.
The acting is so great - Jason Bateman and Laura Linney are the big names, and brilliant, but the whole cast are so well chosen. Even the child actors are really good and not annoying. The twists and turns of the plot are cleverly written and really fun to get stuck into in these lockdown times. Do it !

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Yaaaay, so glad to hear! [emoji16] Yes, you'll have lots to choose from! It might even help you fall asleep. His voice works like a charm for me! [emoji23][emoji42]

Have you listened to Corpse Husband? YouTube videos that are similar and great to help you drift off.

karenjet

VIP Member
I really liked it.

Widowed surgeon Tom has struggled to raise his two daughters alone following his wife's death a year ago. Things seem to be on the right track for the family, who live in a gated community, because they have close friends nearby and Tom is in the early stages of a new relationship. But the situation takes a turn for the worse when Jenny, Tom's oldest daughter, goes missing along with her boyfriend. Tom enlists girlfriend Sophie, a police detective, to help locate the teens, but her new partner is working her own agenda. As the investigation intensifies, Tom unearths dark secrets about the people closest to him in his affluent neighborhood. The drama series was created by mystery novelist Harlan Coben.

I watched it twice, thinking how did I not realise that was going to happen. It was a really good watch.
Ohh I love something with a twist. I’ll definitely try it

karenjet

VIP Member
I tried the killing but got fed up half way through series 2 when you still didn’t know who the killer was.

I’ve just put Safe on. I didn’t realise it was British, I thought it was American.

That’s a good idea, Meg. I’m always looking for new films and tv. I’m an insomniac so have a lot of time to fill!

Meg1912

VIP Member
Marvelous Mrs Maisel
Life In Pieces
Grantchester
Sneaky Pete
American Gods
Father Brown hidden away on UK daytime its a crime its not on in evenings
Start Up
Lucifer

Oldies (UK Shows) if you watch some of the cannels like ITV3 Watch/ Drama

Waking The Dead
Scott & Bailey
DC Banks
Law and Order UK

All the above oldies are well worth a look. Waking The Dead is stunningly good but I like Trevor Eve so that may be why
Oh I've heard lots of great things on Marvelous Mrs Maisel, but never tried. Maybe I should! Law and Order UK was sooooo good!
Marcella is also a good one!

Karenjet, yeah, you should try listening to some of Mortis Media videos, he's the best narrator I've ever listened to! And he oftens does collabs with equally great/interesting narrators from other channels!

karenjet

VIP Member
Oh I've heard lots of great things on Marvelous Mrs Maisel, but never tried. Maybe I should! Law and Order UK was sooooo good!
Marcella is also a good one!

Karenjet, yeah, you should try listening to some of Mortis Media videos, he's the best narrator I've ever listened to! And he oftens does collabs with equally great/interesting narrators from other channels!

I’ve just subbed! That channel looks perfect for me. I’m not that interested in the paranormal but true type stories I love. Thank you

karenjet

VIP Member
Yaaaay, so glad to hear! [emoji16] Yes, you'll have lots to choose from! It might even help you fall asleep. His voice works like a charm for me! [emoji23][emoji42]

Thank you.

Finished the first episode of Safe and am getting into it. Can’t guess what’s going to happen!