TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The We Sell Any Car - when they get out of the car to dance. I always have to mute/turn over to save myself from the inevitable rant from husband Life's too short.

Reactions: 6
The fuck is Beckham doing advertising AliExpress??
I never even heard of AliExpress before Beckham started advertising for them

Beckham appears in quite a few adverts at the moment but then so do Thierry Henry and Ian Wright too. I expect most of these ads will disappear once the Euros end.

Reactions: 1
The We Sell Any Car - when they get out of the car to dance. I always have to mute/turn over to save myself from the inevitable rant from husband Life's too short.
It makes me clench my fists its so awful and its on far too much, ads like that put me off a product rather than want to try it.

Reactions: 5
I hate every single advert for toothpaste or toothbrushes that have ever been on TV.

I cannot stand that smug Jane Plan diet advert.

Also most of the charity adverts that are on during the day which can be very upsetting for children.

Reactions: 7
I hate every single advert for toothpaste or toothbrushes that have ever been on TV.

Also most of the charity adverts that are on during the day which can be very upsetting for children.
The Jane plan ad reminds me of a skit making fun of diet plan ads. Most of its barely even positive "there's no doubt about it,I lost weight" sounds like "the food was awful and it was hell but..." precedes it and they've just cut the first bit off

Reactions: 7

Those charity ads are a surefire way for me to not support that charity. Same with the street teams trying to get you to sign up.

The charities I choose to support are based on my personal desire on which I choose to support. It ain't gonna change from a TV advert (or street team).

Just an aside, I was in town, and there was a Alzheimer's charity trying to get sign ups, I politely shook my head and said "not today thank you" as he tried to make a beeline for me. He's like "just before you run away from me". I didn't run, I already said no, fuck off. I'm not paying your commission.

Reactions: 6