Turtle Creek Lane #5 Turtle creek lane, spooky mormon hell dream.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth would you travel with solid gold….?? Like what’s the rationale?
Don’t get me started on leaving them down in a back pack in the middle of a busy city during tourist season.

Reactions: 3
It’s Incase there’s a major world event, say all internet banking breaks down, prepper stuff, gold is always a currency that can be used.

Reactions: 3
It's probably cos his dad does so wants to feel the same. There's lots of sibling rivalry going on in that family so wouldn't surprise me if he walked round with a stuffed beaver too to get his dads approval!

Reactions: 7

They’re on their big family holiday and every clip of Steven he’s got his headphones in, on his phone, on his computer. It’s so sad it makes me feel so sad for kimmy and the girls.

Reactions: 5
AirPods whilst driving. With his two infant children in the back. Ew.

(Longtime lurker btw, recently got my account confirmed but didn’t feel a need to comment until this)

He is conducting very very important big man business with Kimmys money she earns through affiliate links for mummy and baby matching dresses! And the like