TTC’ers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Ladies, so lovely to see so many positives. I said a week or so ago I was bowing out due to my issues with folic acid levels. Anyway, I had a test in the bathroom and I am roughly coming to the end of my TWW so I thought f**k it why not what have I got to lose my dr all but told me I wouldn't conceive till my folate corrected itself more. Anyway, low and behold I got a faint positive. I'm over the moon but apprehensive as I know I already have low folate so this pregnancy will come at extra risks as I can't absorb folic acid. But i just had to put it somewhere. I have my fingers crossed for everyone of you still in the TWW!! Thank you for those who I've spoken to since I joined. It's been lovely having somewhere to discuss it all! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi Ladies, so lovely to see so many positives. I said a week or so ago I was bowing out due to my issues with folic acid levels. Anyway, I had a test in the bathroom and I am roughly coming to the end of my TWW so I thought f**k it why not what have I got to lose my dr all but told me I wouldn't conceive till my folate corrected itself more. Anyway, low and behold I got a faint positive. I'm over the moon but apprehensive as I know I already have low folate so this pregnancy will come at extra risks as I can't absorb folic acid. But i just had to put it somewhere. I have my fingers crossed for everyone of you still in the TWW!! Thank you for those who I've spoken to since I joined. It's been lovely having somewhere to discuss it all! ❤
Yay!!!! Wishing you health 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Congratulations! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Am glad to have found this thread. I looked on Mumsnet once and quite frankly it was tit 😂
Been TTC for about 9 months now....not long but I am 42 so feel time is really against me. Waiting for a referral to the fertility clinic but covid has shown everything down so considering paying privately
Have had tests with GP which has shown no concern for me, my partner has low sperm motility though, which is ironic as he already has two kids and both were conceived on the first try...so came as a bit of a shock to both of us
We’re not going to have fertility treatment, not really an option for us financially, so we’re going to try for a few more months and if it doesn’t happen then it’s not meant to be
Just wanted to say hi before I catch up with the thread...
Hi! Sending you baby dust!

Reactions: 3
Hi everyone!
I just wanted to say thank you for all of your help and support this month!

we’ve had our pregnancy confirmed with bloods and (so many) home tests. EDD 1st of October if all goes well!

good luck everyone and lots of baby dust ✨
Congratulations!! October birth buddies 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 3
All tests now negative so I’m assuming it was a dud batch I got. Gutted but now to wait for AF to turn up! 7 weeks and counting! X

• Sad
I hope it’s okay to jump onto this thread, I’ve been TTC for about a year now.. (well I say a year but my husband has been deployed for quite a bit of it and I can’t do it alone!) but it’s my friends virtual baby shower next weekend and I’m getting myself in such a state because we started trying around a similar time. Don’t get me wrong I’m so happy for her but I just have that deep down feeling of why isn’t it me and I feel so wrong for thinking that 😔

Like I say, I hope this is okay to post I just needed somewhere to vent. Sending love and baby dust to you all! X

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well I’m back. Finally stopped bleeding after my chemical pregnancy. Ready to get back to ttc. I had my moments of “I’m done. I’m giving up” etc but nope. I’m ready now. We will get our baby!!
Started switching up to different vitamins now, I’ve read a lot about low vitamin d can cause miscarriages and we’ll I’ve been stuck indoors for months due to lockdown so I’m upping my dosage on them too.
anyone here use baby aspirin? I’ve heard good thing. When do you start taking it? Etc.
good luck all 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well I’m back. Finally stopped bleeding after my chemical pregnancy. Ready to get back to ttc. I had my moments of “I’m done. I’m giving up” etc but nope. I’m ready now. We will get our baby!!
Started switching up to different vitamins now, I’ve read a lot about low vitamin d can cause miscarriages and we’ll I’ve been stuck indoors for months due to lockdown so I’m upping my dosage on them too.
anyone here use baby aspirin? I’ve heard good thing. When do you start taking it? Etc.
good luck all 💜
Glad you're feeling a bit better 💕 you've got this!

• Heart
good luck all 💜
Glad to hear you’re feeling better, welcome back 🙂. I haven’t heard about baby aspirin at all? Interested to hear about it!
im currently taking vitamin D, zinc and folic acid. I was taking the coq10 that Luisa zuissman recommended but I’ve run out and don’t think I’ll bother getting more!

Glad to hear you’re feeling better, welcome back 🙂. I haven’t heard about baby aspirin at all? Interested to hear about it!
im currently taking vitamin D, zinc and folic acid. I was taking the coq10 that Luisa zuissman recommended but I’ve run out and don’t think I’ll bother getting more!
Thank you. So Apparently baby aspirin is often prescribed by consultants for people who’ve had recurrent miscarriages. (Don’t quote me on any of this because it’s all I’ve read the past few days on forums, Reddit, Facebook groups and google)
Apparently it reduces inflammation after implantation therefore helping everything grow properly and embed. Probably be best to google it as I’m not the best at describing things.
All I do know is so many people used it and kept their pregnancy and swear by it. I mean I can’t say it works and it’s definitely the aspirin. But I’m at the point where I’ll try anything now 🤣
I’m just a bit conflicted on when people take it. I’m told some people take it before ovulation, others as soon as they get a positive test.
I really need to research it more myself to be honest.
Coq10 is something I’ve been looking into too, it’s highly recommended on American ttc forums I’ve found, but some of the side effects people got made me a bit anxious lol. Do you feel it’s not helped you? Did you get any side effects?

Thank you. So Apparently baby aspirin is often prescribed by consultants for people who’ve had recurrent miscarriages. (Don’t quote me on any of this because it’s all I’ve read the past few days on forums, Reddit, Facebook groups and google)
Apparently it reduces inflammation after implantation therefore helping everything grow properly and embed. Probably be best to google it as I’m not the best at describing things.
All I do know is so many people used it and kept their pregnancy and swear by it. I mean I can’t say it works and it’s definitely the aspirin. But I’m at the point where I’ll try anything now 🤣
I’m just a bit conflicted on when people take it. I’m told some people take it before ovulation, others as soon as they get a positive test.
I really need to research it more myself to be honest.
Coq10 is something I’ve been looking into too, it’s highly recommended on American ttc forums I’ve found, but some of the side effects people got made me a bit anxious lol. Do you feel it’s not helped you? Did you get any side effects?
Oh that’s interesting I will have to do some research on that too. I take google advice with a pinch of salt but it is good to read forums and others first hand experience. It’s really a rabbit hole isn’t it!

I haven’t had any side effects from taking coq10. I started it with the vit D and zinc when I caught covid over new year and think it really assisted my recovery actually as I had more energy. (Obviously I have no medical knowledge so not sure if it was but I’m convinced).

Think I’m out this month, had a almost positive on a ovulation test tonight but not able to BD as boyfriend has just had the vaccine and feels crappy... last BD was yesterday. I’ll try again next month

• Heart
Think I’m out this month, had a almost positive on a ovulation test tonight but not able to BD as boyfriend has just had the vaccine and feels crappy... last BD was yesterday. I’ll try again next month
I just had to look up what BD stood for 😅😂. 🤞 you may be ok if you still BD in your fertile window?

Confirmed this morning my body is miscarrying. Hormone levels between 5-10. Hoping it drops below 5 and comes away without any intervention 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Hi ladies, I hope it's OK to join this thread. I'm currently on cycle 2 of TTC baby number 1 and in the dreaded two week wait. Wishing everybody lots of luck ❤

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.