TTC’ers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes me too! I’m 10 dpo but negative test - could be too early though! I had a huge temp drop 9dpo and the went back up today 🤞🏼 will test again in a couple of days! Xx
5 day DPO for me. Good luck! I feel like now I'm trying I'm so hyperaware of every little twinge in my body that sometimes I think I just imagine twinges that aren't there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
5 day DPO for me. Good luck! I feel like now I'm trying I'm so hyperaware of every little twinge in my body that sometimes I think I just imagine twinges that aren't there 😂
Yes me too! Haha. I have a lot of random twinges that I’ve only noticed since ttc! And I seem to have constant tummy ache for a week after ovulation!

Reactions: 1
Yes me too! Haha. I have a lot of random twinges that I’ve only noticed since ttc! And I seem to have constant tummy ache for a week after ovulation!
Yep, I hear ya ladies. I never know if I used to have these pains or not but I was on the pill so that probably stopped it anyway. Yesterday I had weird pains and kept going to the loo and felt very bubbly down below but no visible mucus. I don't know all the abbreviations but I'm due on on the 13th! Trying for second baby i should know the terms by now 😂

I had a bit of a shock postive on Sunday (first cycle) just trying not to lose my mind with every little twinge and cramp now 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m holding out to testing till next week! Started retching when changing my toddlers nappy, which was a sign when pregnant before..... all in my head maybe? 😩

Congratulations to everyone who has a positive! X

I’m holding out to testing till next week! Started retching when changing my toddlers nappy, which was a sign when pregnant before..... all in my head maybe? 😩

Congratulations to everyone who has a positive! X
Ooh fingers crossed!!
I’ve tested yesterday and today - 9 and 10dpo - both negative but possibly too early - will probably test every day until period shows up 🤣

• Haha
Me too! Last month I got some weird pains in my left side 10 dpo. Made the mistake of googling it and then convinced myself that this was it. Unfortunately was just my body playing tricks on my and AF arrived early. Trying my best to ignore any twinges I get now 😩

Reactions: 3
Me too! Last month I got some weird pains in my left side 10 dpo. Made the mistake of googling it and then convinced myself that this was it. Unfortunately was just my body playing tricks on my and AF arrived early. Trying my best to ignore any twinges I get now 😩
Easier said than done isn’t it 😭 ttc really makes you aware of every little twinge and feeling!

I've told myself that I'm not testing this month and I'm just going to wait for AF to arrive. If I do it once I won't stop!

Hi all,
I dip in and out of this thread. I usually read when I'm waiting for AF, as I feel okay the rest of the month however I know its coming again so I'm anxious. When I'm feeling okay I prefer to not read about ttc, as it stresses me out a bit, I prefer to keep it off my mind if possible(though it's very hard!).
My best friend had told me she is pregannt today, she already has children and hadn't been trying long. I'm truly happy for her but it's hurts badly for myself. I feel so selfish for feeling like this.
Is anyone else here over a year in trying for number one? I feel so alone at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
After only 3 days of flashing smileys, I got my
Hi all,
I dip in and out of this thread. I usually read when I'm waiting for AF, as I feel okay the rest of the month however I know its coming again so I'm anxious. When I'm feeling okay I prefer to not read about ttc, as it stresses me out a bit, I prefer to keep it off my mind if possible(though it's very hard!).
My best friend had told me she is pregannt today, she already has children and hadn't been trying long. I'm truly happy for her but it's hurts badly for myself. I feel so selfish for feeling like this.
Is anyone else here over a year in trying for number one? I feel so alone at the moment.
Sorry not trying for baby number 1 but hope you're okay. It is incredibly tough when someone announces their pregnancy when you're trying xx

Hi all,
I’m 6 months in for number 1 so not as long. I had the same feeling when a work colleague I’m close with told me they were expecting. Of course I was happy for them but felt a stab of jealously when they exclaimed “we only did it once without protection”.
I feel like I can’t really talk to anyone about TTC as they always say “don’t worry it will happen when you least expect”. That’s easier said then done especially in lockdown with not much else going on in my life!
Anyways I’ve rambled a lot. Sending you a big hug x

I’m 6 months in for number 1 so not as long. I had the same feeling when a work colleague I’m close with told me they were expecting. Of course I was happy for them but felt a stab of jealously when they exclaimed “we only did it once without protection”.
I feel like I can’t really talk to anyone about TTC as they always say “don’t worry it will happen when you least expect”. That’s easier said then done especially in lockdown with not much else going on in my life!
Yeah, its a bit all consuming at the moment isnt it because of everything that is going on. We're currently in the process of selling our flat and buying a house and that is so stressful I want to punch my husband more than do it with him 😂😂 im on my 2 week wait now...and keep trying to take deep breaths to stay calm but its difficult when so much stress is around us!

Sorry not trying for baby number 1 but hope you're okay. It is incredibly tough when someone announces their pregnancy when you're trying xx
Constant scan pics on social media and a lot of people surrounding me but this one has hit me hard. I obviously have not shown this to her but inside it's just feels so unfair.
Yeah people mean well but the 'it'll happen when it's meant to' 'you need to relax' 'stop thinking about it' does me in. Especially if it's from someone who has conceived easily. Mean well but they have no idea! I'm really happy for my friend but in private I've taken it hard, but I feel so bad for feeling like this. People who haven't tried for a baby that's took time just don't understand. And when i feel low about it, their comments make me feel worse sometimes so I don't bother saying anything anymore.

• Heart
Hi all,
Hey hun. We did. It took 2 years for us to fall pregnant with our first! It’s so hard watching others around you. Girls who were still teenagers having babies while it wasn’t happening for us broke me! Sending lots of baby dust for you xx

Hey guys, I’ve posted here before but stepped back for a while.
Bit of background - both myself and my partner are 29, I’ve been off the pill since October 2018 and started tracking ovulation etc in April 2019. Never had a positive test. Had tests done at the doctors, out of the three times they tested for ovulation, it was confirmed twice and not the other time. My periods are fairly regular (always 27-31 days, usually 28/29) and I don’t get super heavy or painful periods. I’m a healthy weight and live a fairly healthy lifestyle - I don’t smoke or drink, but do like a takeaway, though I try to balance this with plenty of fruit and veg and regular exercise.

I started using OvuSense in October and they confirmed ovulation on CD16, then CD14 in November, no ovulation confirmation in December. Ovulated CD12 in January. Currently CD13 and got a flashing smiley on a ClearBlue this morning, but the cheap OPKs are still showing very negative so I’m not feeling positive for ovulation.

I just feel so disheartened!

• Heart
Hey guys, I’ve posted here before but stepped back for a while.
Bit of background - both myself and my partner are 29, I’ve been off the pill since October 2018 and started tracking ovulation etc in April 2019. Never had a positive test. Had tests done at the doctors, out of the three times they tested for ovulation, it was confirmed twice and not the other time. My periods are fairly regular (always 27-31 days, usually 28/29) and I don’t get super heavy or painful periods. I’m a healthy weight and live a fairly healthy lifestyle - I don’t smoke or drink, but do like a takeaway, though I try to balance this with plenty of fruit and veg and regular exercise.

I started using OvuSense in October and they confirmed ovulation on CD16, then CD14 in November, no ovulation confirmation in December. Ovulated CD12 in January. Currently CD13 and got a flashing smiley on a ClearBlue this morning, but the cheap OPKs are still showing very negative so I’m not feeling positive for ovulation.

I just feel so disheartened!
Just so you know I used clearblue this month and had 7 flashing faces before I got my static face! Dont give up hope yet xx

• Heart
Just so you know I used clearblue this month and had 7 flashing faces before I got my static face! Dont give up hope yet xx
Thank you! It’s rare I get flashing faces to be fair, I think there’s only been about 2 months that I’ve got them, every other time I’ve gone from nothing to peak.

• Heart
Hi all,
I'm the same as you. Don't follow this topic all the time.
We've been trying since October 2019 and still no luck.
A friend of ours started trying around the same time and already has a baby now. We were supposed to meet up last weekend, but I just couldn't bring myself to going. Had my period two weeks ago, had recently taken another round of Letrozole (similar to clomid, I have PCOS) and was mentally in a dark place (still not really out of it).
I felt so bad for making my boyfriend go alone to meet up with her, but I really wasn't in a good place. It's important to take care of yourself.
Going to the gynaecologist tomorrow again to see if ovulation is on schedule. Been having sex daily since the beginning of this week. I think I'll ovulate end of this week/beginning next week. So going all out now for the coming (no pun intended) days.
Fingers crossed! 🤞

I honestly feel like I have a burn out of trying for a baby, if that makes sense. It's so draining... :(

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.