TTC’ers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all,

just want to say a big thank you to those who offered support in my TTC journey. I took a step back this month and actually ended up getting pregnant for the first time. (test last night and this morning) 🥰🥰
Congratulations! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Congratulations! I was wondering how you we’re getting on! ❤

Thank you for sharing this, very helpful! I’m trying not to track ovulation or symptoms this month as it was all getting a bit too much. The disappointment I was getting on AF day is becoming overwhelming. Fingers crossed I get relax a bit more!
Same, I try to track as little as possible. It's too hard when AF is there..

Congrats @Babyyoda88 !

• Heart
Hi all,

just want to say a big thank you to those who offered support in my TTC journey. I took a step back this month and actually ended up getting pregnant for the first time. (test last night and this morning) 🥰🥰

When I was symptom spotting I came across old forums where people had listed their symptoms day by day up until positive pregnancy test. I know all bodies are different and a lot of people have completely different symptoms. But for any curious TTC buddies, I thought I would share my December TWW (where I really was convinced I must be pregnant) with my January TWW which led to a positive test. Please feel free to do the same with yours. Please also remember just because your symptoms might be different, doesn’t mean you’re not pregnant.

December

Ovulation day- lots of cramping and pain in ovaries all day

1 DPO on off cramping, really bloated, really creamy cm

2 DPO on off cramps and bloating still, firm breasts, lots of creamy cm

3 DPO back pain, cramping on and off, bloated, lotion like cm, tired

4 DPO not as much cm but cramping twinges on and off, still bloated

5 DPO on off cramping, stretchy cm, bloated, boobs really firm, struggled to sleep at night because of cramping in pelvis and back

6 DPO cramps, bloated, lots of creamy cm, dizzy and uncomfortable

7 DPO really struggled to sleep again pelvis and back sore, a lot of creamy cm with hint of stretchy, boobs especially right boob really full

8 DPO really strong period like cramps, pain in pelvis, hips and back, very uncomfortable, creamy watery cm

9 DPO cramping eased by really bloated

10 DPO cramping started again as twinges. Spotting in evening- light pink when wiped only.

11 DPO cramping easing but still spotting. Spotted all day mixture of pink, orange, brown and red blood throughout day.

12 DPO cramping easing off but still spotting

13 DPO occasional spotting

14 DPO period started.

January

Ovulation day- one of droplet of bloody cm in afternoon

1 DPO nothing to report apart from creamy cm. no cramping

2 DPO nothing

3 DPO nothing

4 DPO random dizzy spell but nothing else

5 DPO just sleepy and napped. Nothing else

6 DPO very slight pinching feeling and one wipe of spotting light pink cm

7 DPO no cramping at all, but light spotting when wiped and a bit in underwear.

8 DPO still spotting, not much but a bit in underwear. Light cramping

9 DPO bloating, light spotting in morning but stopped. Cm turned really wet and sticky.

10 DPO no more spotty at all or cramps. Cm dying down

11 DPO nothing to report, cm low

12 DPO big blob of creamy stretchy cm but it was also milk like. In the evening period like cramping began

13 DPO period like cramping, zero spotting, was convinced AF was going to come but instead just snot like cm, used a cheap blue dye test both came back positive right away.

14 DPO on and off cramping, really tired. Took a digital test and it is positive. Currently in bed shattered and wonder how I’ll cope for the next 9 months haha!

If this can be helpful to anyone in anyway I am glad.
Congratulations! 🤞For a nice pregnancy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Congratulations! I was wondering how you we’re getting on! ❤

Thank you for sharing this, very helpful! I’m trying not to track ovulation or symptoms this month as it was all getting a bit too much. The disappointment I was getting on AF day is becoming overwhelming. Fingers crossed I get relax a bit more!
I was exactly the same and took a step back. I tracked but didn’t think about it much. Best of luck to you!!! 💖💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was exactly the same and took a step back. I tracked but didn’t think about it much. Best of luck to you!!! 💖💖💖
Congratulations 😍😍🥰🥰🥰 hope the next 9 months go smoothly for you! xx

I have the same. Even this evening it was 35.5 same as the morning. Wondering if I’m dead 😂
Yes me too! I’m sure it’s fine 😂 mine spiked to 36.5 after ovulation. This is my first month of temping so it’s all new to me. It dropped to under 36 today though 9dpo so not hopeful now this month 👎🏼 x

• Heart

Yes me too! I’m sure it’s fine 😂 mine spiked to 36.5 after ovulation. This is my first month of temping so it’s all new to me. It dropped to under 36 today though 9dpo so not hopeful now this month 👎🏼 x
thank you so much! Here’s hoping! X x x

I always feel like my BBT is so high!!! It's always above 36! The day after ovulation it was 36.9. I'm starting to think my thermometer isn't accurate 😂

• Haha
Hi all can I join this thread? I don’t track my ovulation and my cycles can be anthing from 28-42 days (usually) this month I’m on cCD 55 and still nothing! I’ve tested, got silly thin line on a clear blue, a faint line (I think) on a 45 second first response and a positive on a cheapy BUT not pregnant on a digital and negative on a few others I’ve taken. Pregnancy support think I’m testing too early and have told me to wait until Tuesday! Am worried about chemical and miscarrying :( any Advice? Will attach the pics xx

Attachments

Hi all can I join this thread? I don’t track my ovulation and my cycles can be anthing from 28-42 days (usually) this month I’m on cCD 55 and still nothing! I’ve tested, got silly thin line on a clear blue, a faint line (I think) on a 45 second first response and a positive on a cheapy BUT not pregnant on a digital and negative on a few others I’ve taken. Pregnancy support think I’m testing too early and have told me to wait until Tuesday! Am worried about chemical and miscarrying :( any Advice? Will attach the pics xx
Keeping everything crossed for you!

• Heart
Hello! Sorry I can’t offer any advice as never had anything similar. But maybe keep testing every day to see if lines get darker? Keeping everything crossed for you! ❤

• Heart
Hello! Sorry I can’t offer any advice as never had anything similar. But maybe keep testing every day to see if lines get darker? Keeping everything crossed for you! ❤
Thank you. I’m going to leave testing until next week. It’s taking over my life 😂 I’m so bloated tonight like I feel I can’t even breathe in 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Xx

Thank you. I’m going to leave testing until next week. It’s taking over my life 😂 I’m so bloated tonight like I feel I can’t even breathe in 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Xx
Sorry I wasn’t much help! I feel for you the not knowing must be driving you mad! Hopefully you will get a clear positive in the next couple days!

ps I find peppermint tea helps when I get bloated 🙂

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to say thank you for all of your help and support this month!

we’ve had our pregnancy confirmed with bloods and (so many) home tests. EDD 1st of October if all goes well!

good luck everyone and lots of baby dust ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi everyone!

we’ve had our pregnancy confirmed with bloods and (so many) home tests. EDD 1st of October if all goes well!

Congratulations! ❤

Hi everyone!

Congratulations!!

seems to be lots of announcements on this thread -hopefully it’s good luck for the rest of us! 🤞🏼✨

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi everyone!

Fantastic news! Congratulations x

Congratulations!

I am on my first cycle of Clomid this month for weak ovulation/short luteal phase (6 days usually 😬). In the end it was my GP who prescribed although I also see an endocrinologist for other issues and he approved.

I want to be positive it will work but now the other issue we have is that my husband has apparently low morphology 😭(1.5%). He was due to repeat the test but they are no longer taking appts because of covid.

Has anyone had any luck with low morphology? The evidence I could find online is very controversial. A few places say we would need to go straight to ICSI 😳 the joys of dr google sometimes!

Hope we all get our bfp in the end, who would have ever imagined it would be so tough (well certainly not me!)

Yep I’m thinking positive and crossing fingers for all of us on our next TWW xx
Yes me too! I’m 10 dpo but negative test - could be too early though! I had a huge temp drop 9dpo and the went back up today 🤞🏼 will test again in a couple of days! AF is predicted to come on Sunday/Monday - but Although I have a period every month, when it comes is a mystery due to pcos xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.