TTC’ers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys, I’m new to this whole ttc and I was just wondering if anyone had any tips on how to get started with it all? I had my coil out in October and have been actively trying since. I had my first child when I was 18 and am 28 now. This would be my second baby. I thought having lots of sex through out the month would do the trick but no luck 😂 starting to think maybe I don’t ovulate when I think I do but otherwise I’m not sure. Has anyone got any advice on things I may need to do or vitamins I may need to take? Wanting to try this out before speaking to my gp. Thank you

Even better if you weren’t expecting it to have happened this time! Lovely news though 😊

Did you test early or miss a period? I’m due on next Tuesday and although I don’t think I will be this month I’m debating whether to test early or just wait to see if my period comes first haha
I'm due on Wednesday but fancied a wine so tested to be sure I'd be ok to have one, turns out I'm not haha

Amazing congratulations!!
Thank you ❤

Reactions: 1
Are these the ones Luisa Zussman was talking about? Looks like Holland and barrett have a good deal on them now View attachment 395857Are
You need the high strength ones. They are 300mg per tablet and she recommended taking 3 per day so 900mg in total. I took 2 a day purely down to cost and conceived within 3 months of taking them and the DHA tablets she also recommended. I’m 43 by the way so took them as they are recommended to boost egg quality. Good luck on your journey.

Reactions: 1
Took a test convinced it would say not pregnant and nearly fainted when I read it.....PREGNANT 1-2 weeks! Was so worried as I thought I had missed my Ovu window!
Yay!!! congrats to you ❤❤❤

also can I ask what test did you use for early result? 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think I’m out this month already guys 🥺. I’ve had really really sore boobs for the last week which is very unusual for me so I was convinced I must be pregnant. Period is due tomorrow. My boobs stopped hurting yesterday and I feel so down and gutted about it..

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I think I’m out this month already guys 🥺. I’ve had really really sore boobs for the last week which is very unusual for me so I was convinced I must be pregnant. Period is due tomorrow. My boobs stopped hurting yesterday and I feel so down and gutted about it..
You're down but you're not out....i never had sore boobs till i was pregnant!

Hey ladies, new to TTC. Have been using Ovia and fitbit app to track cycle for a few months. Had no idea about how crucial timing can be. AF was due on Tuesday. I have had cramps most days this week, constipation and some trapped wind. Might just be me being optimistic, but without my period happening, ive taken these to be possible symptoms. Have been googling 1-4 week pregnancy symotoms hehe. Testing this weekend 🤞🤞 so excited but also trying not to get my hopes up.

Last edited:
Hey ladies, new to TTC. Have been using Ovia and fitbit app to track cycle for a few months. Had no idea about how crucial timing can be. AF was due on Tuesday. I have had cramps most days this week, constipation and some trapped wind. Might just be me being optimistic, but without my period happening, ive taken these to be possible symptoms. Have been googling 1-4 week pregnancy symotoms hehe. Testing this weekend 🤞🤞 so excited but also trying not to get my hopes up.
Good luck!!

• Heart
Caved and tested 2 days before AF and got BFN. (It’s almost my birthday so wanted to have a few drinks this weekend). I knew it was coming but still got the same feeling of disappointment. 😔 Everything crossed now for next month. Good luck everyone ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Well guys my period showed up today! Guess my sore boobs are just going to be another Pms symptoms. Mother Nature is cruel..

Just a thought guys - I have decided to treat myself when I get my period - new pjs, face mask, lots of junk food. It has made me feel slightly better. Thought it might help you guys feel better on them months to xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well guys my period showed up today! Guess my sore boobs are just going to be another Pms symptoms. Mother Nature is cruel..

Just a thought guys - I have decided to treat myself when I get my period - new pjs, face mask, lots of junk food. It has made me feel slightly better. Thought it might help you guys feel better on them months to xx
That’s a good idea. I’m going to paint nails tonight and order a pizza 😄 x

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I'm on too, a pamper night sounds good! A new pms symptom is a twix addiction🤔😂

• Heart
Hi all. Wasn’t aware there was a ttc thread and I’m so happy I’ve found you all. We’ve been trying to conceive our second child since January 2020. We had two early miscarriages in June and July. And a miscarriage at 9’weeks in November. I’m currently 7 or 8dpo in our first cycle trying since the miscarriage. Shooting pains in my boobs, cramps since 3dpo, bad headaches, Swollen gland in my throat and achy legs. Trying not to think too much of it as I know my periods probably coming 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I took a test this morning 6 days before my predicted period, I’ve had so many symptoms that I thought would be pregnancy ones!
Nausea, sore nipples, ache in the right side, smell sensitivity when everyone in work ordered food! But nope got a BFN
Just waiting for AF now, hopefully she comes before my birthday so I can at least drink and try again next month
Love to you all ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.