TTC’ers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 10dpo, for 2 days been feeling pinching/stitch like pain on my left side. Anyone has this before?
Hope everyone’s ok
I had this a few weeks ago, then I was late then AF came. I was so hopeful as I'd never had that pain before. Fingers crossed for you! X

Reactions: 1
I’m 10dpo, for 2 days been feeling pinching/stitch like pain on my left side. Anyone has this before?
Hope everyone’s ok
I also felt that at 10dpo, but I think I am just hyper aware at the moment. Tested and got a BFN at 12dpo. -__- Followed by AF the next day, on CD5 currently.

Best of luck to everyone x

Reactions: 2
I’m out again this month. BFN yesterday and my temp dropped today. Expecting AF tomorrow.
Been at this nearly 2 years now. Spent most of my life trying not to get pregnant now here we are 😅 the irony.
Have been referred for a hycosy. Anyone any experience?

• Sad
I feel I may be out this month too. I had a surge on Tuesday and we BD but husband works shifts and haven’t done it since. Feel the chances are low 🙄.

good luck this month everyone xx

I’m out again this month. BFN yesterday and my temp dropped today. Expecting AF tomorrow.
Been at this nearly 2 years now. Spent most of my life trying not to get pregnant now here we are 😅 the irony.
I’ve had one, but was under general anaesthetic so I don’t think that helps much 🤣 but she did say my tubes were very very blocked and struggled to unblock them and really had to increase the pressure, but managed to in the end 😊 think I’m glad I was asleep! Would have freaked out if I knew when I was awake!

I had one last year, its not painful like getting a smear only a small bit more uncomfortable and goes on for longer, be prepared for some cramping after. I had a bit of pain for a few hours after but nothing paracetamol can't cure! Doctor was saying lots of people get pregnant after cos it clears out your tubes....I did not. Lol but not lol if ya get me!

I’ve had one, but was under general anaesthetic so I don’t think that helps much 🤣 but she did say my tubes were very very blocked and struggled to unblock them and really had to increase the pressure, but managed to in the end 😊 think I’m glad I was asleep! Would have freaked out if I knew when I was awake!
I had one last year, its not painful like getting a smear only a small bit more uncomfortable and goes on for longer, be prepared for some cramping after. I had a bit of pain for a few hours after but nothing paracetamol can't cure! Doctor was saying lots of people get pregnant after cos it clears out your tubes....I did not. Lol but not lol if ya get me!
Thanks so much ladies. I don’t find smears too sore so fingers crossed. Will be good to get some answers too.

Are these the ones Luisa Zussman was talking about? Looks like Holland and barrett have a good deal on them now
Screenshot_20210121-211629_Chrome.jpg
Are

So although I posted the other day that I hadn’t had a temp spike and therefore thought that I’m not ovulating, the Premom app now seems to think I’ve had a spike and has added a cover line. However, I have those two rogue temps pre-ovulation, which makes me doubt this is a spike. Has anyone got any experience with this? I should add that I started using a different thermometer on jan 13th and I only started tracking a few days before that so I know I really need a full cycle tracked to be able to tell.

Attachments

I love hearing all your stories, sending love to you all on your journeys ❤ I stopped my pill 7 months ago and still no sign of a single period yet 😞 blood test and internal assessment both came negative for PCOS. I’ve got an initial gynae video consultation in March. GP say they can’t do anything further to help. Suggested exercising less and eating more, I’m 9 stone (I’m 5’2 so this isn’t under weight) and do approx 45 mins brisk walking daily. Anyone else been in this position and any tips? I’ve been taking folic acid and the tablets Luisa Zissman suggested since October. Started ovulation tests in Nov and have had two separate ‘surges’ since then but have now stopped them as feel deflated. Feel under pressure as I’m 33 and no kids yet. Getting married next June but fiancé keeps saying “we are running out of time if we want one before we get married”. Don’t know what to do, any suggestions welcome! Thanks all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love hearing all your stories, sending love to you all on your journeys ❤ I stopped my pill 7 months ago and still no sign of a single period yet 😞 blood test and internal assessment both came negative for PCOS. I’ve got an initial gynae video consultation in March. GP say they can’t do anything further to help. Suggested exercising less and eating more, I’m 9 stone (I’m 5’2 so this isn’t under weight) and do approx 45 mins brisk walking daily. Anyone else been in this position and any tips? I’ve been taking folic acid and the tablets Luisa Zissman suggested since October. Started ovulation tests in Nov and have had two separate ‘surges’ since then but have now stopped them as feel deflated. Feel under pressure as I’m 33 and no kids yet. Getting married next June but fiancé keeps saying “we are running out of time if we want one before we get married”. Don’t know what to do, any suggestions welcome! Thanks all ❤
Hello! Sorry I can’t offer any advice but just wanted to send a hug and say don’t loose hope. It will happen (that’s what I keep trying to remind myself). Hope you get some answers at your appointment ❤

Did you get bloods done to see if your ovulating and your hormone profile?

Hello! Sorry I can’t offer any advice but just wanted to send a hug and say don’t loose hope. It will happen (that’s what I keep trying to remind myself). Hope you get some answers at your appointment ❤
Thank you so much! I know I can’t compare it to people who have been trying for years but I’m just frustrated in myself and just want to know what direction things will be going. Sending love and positive thoughts to you too ❤

Did you get bloods done to see if your ovulating and your hormone profile?
I’m not 100% sure what the bloods were that were taken but it was after a phone call with GP discussing ovulation and when I phoned and spoke to my GP the other day she gave me the belief that the right bloods had been done and nothing more can be done from a GP perspective x

I’ve had one, and found it fine to be honest. I took pain half hour before hand. And make sure someone can meet you after as I felt very dizzy.
Just depends on your pain threshold really, I know someone who was in agony with it but it was just like a smear for me and pressure.
Fingers crossed for you! It’s a good procedure to have whilst testing

Took a test convinced it would say not pregnant and nearly fainted when I read it.....PREGNANT 1-2 weeks! Was so worried as I thought I had missed my Ovu window!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you! Think I'm still in shock, just keep laughing 🤣
Even better if you weren’t expecting it to have happened this time! Lovely news though 😊

Did you test early or miss a period? I’m due on next Tuesday and although I don’t think I will be this month I’m debating whether to test early or just wait to see if my period comes first haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.