TTC’ers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like I've got my period yet again 😔
Felt really positive about it this month, but too bad. Felt it coming though: greasier hair, pimples, lower back pain, easily angered, nauseous... Ugh, I hate PCOS...
Kinda scared for the real first day of my period, because ever since I've gotten off the pill (Oct '19), PCOS got free reign and my period has been so SO painful. Waking up crying, unable to do anything foe hours on end, pain killers taking ages to work...

I'm turning 30 in 5 months, I just want baby, why does my body feel the need to punish me for that?!
(I know, I know, my body doesn't really punish me, but ffs it sure feels like it is and I'm feeling hormonal)
On the bright side: it's wine o'clock! 🥳

How's everyone holding up?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Felt really positive about it this month, but too bad. Felt it coming though: greasier hair, pimples, lower back pain, easily angered, nauseous... Ugh, I hate PCOS...
Kinda scared for the real first day of my period, because ever since I've gotten off the pill (Oct '19), PCOS got free reign and my period has been so SO painful. Waking up crying, unable to do anything foe hours on end, pain killers taking ages to work...

I'm turning 30 in 5 months, I just want baby, why does my body feel the need to punish me for that?!
(I know, I know, my body doesn't really punish me, but ffs it sure feels like it is and I'm feeling hormonal)

Same here! I was also feeling positive but starting to get the usual cramps and hormonal spots on my chin ☹. I’’m 30 next week so was hoping for nice birthday surprise! Guess that means it’s wine o’clock for me too! Cheers 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I’m still in my TWW, feeling positive about the sex we had around the time of my predicted ovulation but as it wasn’t on the day I’m not feeling that hopeful.

My birthday’s on the 28th and my period’s predicted the day after part of me wants to test on my birthday but it could go either way couldn’t it!
I don’t want to be sad on my birthday if it’s a BFN 😂

I hope you’re okay, enjoy your wine & get back on that horse next month❤

• Heart
Keeping my fingers crossed for you both! ❤
And if it didn't work out, there's always next month.

Thanks @Belle Amie I'm feeling quite okay, but pretty bummed out ofcourse.
Trying not to focus on the whole babymaking process too much, as it's easy to get carried away. Staying hopeful!

Reactions: 2

Sorry to hear! I was really hopeful i would confirm ovulation...but it’s been three days since my LH peak and I’ve not had a temp spike. Feeling a bit poop because this just means I am basically infertile until I get treatment, I get referred in April but I have a high BMI so will need to lose a lot of weight to get to a healthy weight and get prescribed medication. Which is the pits because I have PCOS as well which isn’t just caused by weight. I feel like I have to climb Everest. It’s probably going to take me years before I reach a healthy weight at the rate I manage to lose.
I mean there is a small chance I have ovulated and just haven’t had a temp spike so I guess nothing is ruled out until your period comes but just feeling disappointed.

Reactions: 1
Sorry to hear! I was really hopeful i would confirm ovulation...but it’s been three days since my LH peak and I’ve not had a temp spike. Feeling a bit poop because this just means I am basically infertile until I get treatment, I get referred in April but I have a high BMI so will need to lose a lot of weight to get to a healthy weight and get prescribed medication. Which is the pits because I have PCOS as well which isn’t just caused by weight. I feel like I have to climb Everest. It’s probably going to take me years before I reach a healthy weight at the rate I manage to lose.
I mean there is a small chance I have ovulated and just haven’t had a temp spike so I guess nothing is ruled out until your period comes but just feeling disappointed.
I'm so sorry you're going through all that. Hang in there! It'll get better. Take it one day at a time, thinking too far ahead is way too stressful.

PCOS is something weird. It's probably something you're born with.
I'm not overweight (my BMI is even a bit too low, but otherwise healthy so 🤷‍♀️), so my gynaegologist was a bit wary, but the echo showed text book polycystic ovaries.
But I do have the pimples, two or three persistant beard hairs on my chin, the testosterone in my blood, and ofcourse the painful and irregular periods.

We'll all get there though ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Sorry you got your period, it really sucks.
I'm due on tomorrow but took a hpt yesterday and it was negative and startng to get cramps now so aunt flo should be here on time 🙄 Can try again next month! But will be taking a break in March as don't really want a December baby but will continue in April x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm 9 days into this cycle. First time using opks. Curious when I'll get a peak! Last cycle was only 26 days.

Just wanted to say how much I love this thread 😂 I’ve been non stop thinking about this, AF is due next Tuesday and I’m telling myself I won’t be pregnant so I’m not disappointed but also doing things like working out what the due date would be if I was 🙄

It’s nice to be able to read everyone’s else’s experiences, it feels like we’re all in it together! Wishing everyone lots of luck and baby dust in their journeys ✨❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just wanted to say how much I love this thread 😂 I’ve been non stop thinking about this, AF is due next Tuesday and I’m telling myself I won’t be pregnant so I’m not disappointed but also doing things like working out what the due date would be if I was 🙄

It’s nice to be able to read everyone’s else’s experiences, it feels like we’re all in it together! Wishing everyone lots of luck and baby dust in their journeys ✨❤
I think we all do that! 9th October for me 🤣 wishful thinking

I think we all do that! 9th October for me 🤣 wishful thinking
Yeah! Totally! For me it would've been around the 5th of October, which is the birthday of my maternal grandmother and dad. So I was kinda really hoping for it.
Ah well...

• Heart
  • Sad
Yeah! Totally! For me it would've been around the 5th of October, which is the birthday of my maternal grandmother and dad. So I was kinda really hoping for it.
Ah well...
It’s so easy to get carried away with it all isn’t it. You’ll get there though ❤

• Heart
I might just be hormonal, emotional and a bit tipsy, but I really love this topic and you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m 10dpo, for 2 days been feeling pinching/stitch like pain on my left side. Anyone has this before?
Hope everyone’s ok

I’m 10dpo, for 2 days been feeling pinching/stitch like pain on my left side. Anyone has this before?
Hope everyone’s ok
I’m also 10 dpo and in I’ve started getting sharp pain in my left side today. Thought it might be my AF pains though 😩

Hope everyone’s ok
I actually had this the month I conceived last time and I noticed it as never had it before...not sure if it was related though!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.