TTC’ers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My partner will be there when I test, he’s as excited as I am!

With our families, I’d like to have the scan photo printed onto a little card and give it to them. I think it’ll be complete surprise as they don’t know we’re trying!

I wouldn’t do a test without my husband. I’d want him right there with me and find out together. Very excited to tell sister and parents though. Due on Christmas Day so don’t know whether to test if period doesn’t come in the morning. Don’t want to be disappointed if it’s negative though and ruin the day so might not.
Exactly how I feel with being due on Christmas Eve. It’s a hard one - if I am I’d like to know but if not, I’ll be really disappointed!

Reactions: 2
Anyone else feel like EVERYONE is announcing pregnancies at the moment? Feel like it’s never gonna be me doing that.

Reactions: 14
Anyone else feel like EVERYONE is announcing pregnancies at the moment? Feel like it’s never gonna be me doing that.
I’ve had to delete my social media for a bit because whenever I opened it someone was announcing a pregnancy! Even a load of “celebs” seem to have announced pregnancies recently!

Reactions: 3
I’m due on tomorrow and took an early test yesterday (couldn’t resist!) but was negative. Also have zero symptoms but also have no pms either! Don’t think it’s my month but we’ll see. Good luck to everyone else waiting, especially if you are finding out over Christmas!!

Is it reliable to take one early? Or is there a chance you could get a negative result, then a positive a few days later?

Reactions: 1
Is it reliable to take one early? Or is there a chance you could get a negative result, then a positive a few days later?
Yes apparently you can test negative and then positive a few days later, but better to wait till missed period for reliable results! I was just feeling impatient 😂 the test I took said something like 92% of pregnant women would show up 2 or 3 days before missed period. So I don’t think I am 😔 but will enjoy a drink at Christmas and try again next month!

Omg yes! And even people you don’t expect on Instagram are now popping up with their announcements!

I had felt nauseous all day. Proper grim. Also had a slight migraine though so I think it’s caused by that. Also my left boob is pretty sore and I don’t really ever get sore boobs. I think I’m maximum 6 or 7 dpo so no chance it’s actually pregnancy symptoms. Trying not to google or worry too much but my body is bleeping with me big time just to drive me insane.

Pff, just got my period today :(
Cycle was 2 months, so will have to take more clomid again next month...

Good luck to everyone!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Sorry to the ladies who got their periods. Stay positive 🧡

I’ve got a sore left nipple if anyone’s interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had a scan yesterday and was told my ovaries are polycystic 😔 just waiting to get the blood test results.

hope everyone’s doing ok and keeping positive 💕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I had a scan yesterday and was told my ovaries are polycystic 😔 just waiting to get the blood test results.

Hope you’re ok x x

ohh myyyy I think for the first time since coming off the pill (now July) I’m actually ovulating when predicted! This sadly makes me excited 😂
🤞🤞🤞

• Heart
Celebrate the small wins!

Really sorry to everyone who is out this cycle 😞 onwards to 2021 x
That’s it 😂 small wins indeed. It’s been really hard at predicting ovulation because it’s been late every cycle and late x amount of days each cycle. (Ive tried opks but awful at doing them because of work life and also used a whole pack before even ovulating thanks to late ovulating one month.)

best of luck in 2021 pray we get our BFPs soon x

Hi everyone we are TTC number 2. Baby no 1 took 18 months and was a very stressful time so not cycle tracking or using ovulation sticks this time as I got obsessed

Hi everyone we are TTC number 2. Baby no 1 took 18 months and was a very stressful time so not cycle tracking or using ovulation sticks this time as I got obsessed
Cycle tracking is exhausting! Good luck conceiving baby number 2 x

So impatient waiting for my period to show up...I stopped my pill 8 days ago so I know it’ll take weeks yet but I’m just impatient and want to know things are working as they should

I also have PCOS, there are so many options still. I'm currently on clomid, which is working quite well in terms of ovulating. Not pregnant yet though, but at least now I have the chance to get there. Before I took the medication my period wouldn't come through for months because I didn't ovulate.
Hang in there! PCOS is luckily very common, so there's a lot they can do about it ❤

I went to a fertility psychologist today and it was really nice. Definitely recommend.

Reactions: 3
I also have PCOS, there are so many options still. I'm currently on clomid, which is working quite well in terms of ovulating. Not pregnant yet though, but at least now I have the chance to get there. Before I took the medication my period wouldn't come through for months because I didn't ovulate.
Hang in there! PCOS is luckily very common, so there's a lot they can do about it ❤

I went to a fertility psychologist today and it was really nice. Definitely recommend.
Thank you 💕 I’m feeling a lot better about now. It’s really nice to hear from other people who have it and their stories. It’s hopefully given me the kick up the bum I need to get a bit healthier! I also didn’t realise how common it was so that’s definitely reassuring 😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.