TTC’ers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all,

just want to say a big thank you to those who offered support in my TTC journey. I took a step back this month and actually ended up getting pregnant for the first time. (test last night and this morning)
Congratulations!

Reactions: 2
Same, I try to track as little as possible. It's too hard when AF is there..

Congrats @Babyyoda88 !

Congratulations! For a nice pregnancy

Reactions: 1
I was exactly the same and took a step back. I tracked but didn’t think about it much. Best of luck to you!!!

Reactions: 3
I was exactly the same and took a step back. I tracked but didn’t think about it much. Best of luck to you!!!
Congratulations hope the next 9 months go smoothly for you! xx

I have the same. Even this evening it was 35.5 same as the morning. Wondering if I’m dead
Yes me too! I’m sure it’s fine mine spiked to 36.5 after ovulation. This is my first month of temping so it’s all new to me. It dropped to under 36 today though 9dpo so not hopeful now this month x

thank you so much! Here’s hoping! X x x

I always feel like my BBT is so high!!! It's always above 36! The day after ovulation it was 36.9. I'm starting to think my thermometer isn't accurate

Hi all can I join this thread? I don’t track my ovulation and my cycles can be anthing from 28-42 days (usually) this month I’m on cCD 55 and still nothing! I’ve tested, got silly thin line on a clear blue, a faint line (I think) on a 45 second first response and a positive on a cheapy BUT not pregnant on a digital and negative on a few others I’ve taken. Pregnancy support think I’m testing too early and have told me to wait until Tuesday! Am worried about chemical and miscarrying any Advice? Will attach the pics xx

Attachments

Keeping everything crossed for you!

Hello! Sorry I can’t offer any advice as never had anything similar. But maybe keep testing every day to see if lines get darker? Keeping everything crossed for you!

Hello! Sorry I can’t offer any advice as never had anything similar. But maybe keep testing every day to see if lines get darker? Keeping everything crossed for you!
Thank you. I’m going to leave testing until next week. It’s taking over my life I’m so bloated tonight like I feel I can’t even breathe in Xx

Thank you. I’m going to leave testing until next week. It’s taking over my life I’m so bloated tonight like I feel I can’t even breathe in Xx
Sorry I wasn’t much help! I feel for you the not knowing must be driving you mad! Hopefully you will get a clear positive in the next couple days!

ps I find peppermint tea helps when I get bloated

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to say thank you for all of your help and support this month!

we’ve had our pregnancy confirmed with bloods and (so many) home tests. EDD 1st of October if all goes well!

good luck everyone and lots of baby dust

Reactions: 17
Hi everyone!

we’ve had our pregnancy confirmed with bloods and (so many) home tests. EDD 1st of October if all goes well!

Congratulations!

Hi everyone!

Congratulations!!

seems to be lots of announcements on this thread -hopefully it’s good luck for the rest of us!

Reactions: 5
Hi everyone!

Fantastic news! Congratulations x

Congratulations!

I am on my first cycle of Clomid this month for weak ovulation/short luteal phase (6 days usually ). In the end it was my GP who prescribed although I also see an endocrinologist for other issues and he approved.

I want to be positive it will work but now the other issue we have is that my husband has apparently low morphology (1.5%). He was due to repeat the test but they are no longer taking appts because of covid.

Has anyone had any luck with low morphology? The evidence I could find online is very controversial. A few places say we would need to go straight to ICSI the joys of dr google sometimes!

Hope we all get our bfp in the end, who would have ever imagined it would be so tough (well certainly not me!)

Yep I’m thinking positive and crossing fingers for all of us on our next TWW xx
Yes me too! I’m 10 dpo but negative test - could be too early though! I had a huge temp drop 9dpo and the went back up today will test again in a couple of days! AF is predicted to come on Sunday/Monday - but Although I have a period every month, when it comes is a mystery due to pcos xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.