TTC’ers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does it mean though? 😂
Oh sorry I didn’t realise you were asking 😅 I just thought you meant to include it. Two week wait but it should actually be called two week but feels like eternity wait 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have just decided to start ttc number 3, will be watching this thread with interest 🥰 lots of lovely baby dust to you all 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has anyone experienced ovulation bleeding before? I think I ovulated yesterday as I had the usual pain lasting a minute or two (couldn’t take a OPK as I don’t have any left) but had very light pink blood/discharge after wiping too (tmi sorry!). From what I recall the only time I’ve experienced this is when I ovulated and conceived back in October (which sadly ended in a loss) fingers crossed this is my month again x

Reactions: 1
Hi all,

got a date for the general fertility clinic in my area for the 22nd! I want to try clomifene, to those that have used it - did they just give you a prescription or did you have to undergo more tests etc? Not sure what to expect at the first appointment.

Reactions: 2
Hi my tattle loves. So, after posting that we were taking a break a few days ago until my fertility referral, and throwing ourselves into a house move/putting the house on the market, I thought ‘hey, I’d better just check if I’m pregnant...lol that would really be a spanner in the works’ well it’s only bloody positive! I am in shock atm and we have had to rejiggle all our plans but we will make it work 💕

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hi my tattle loves. So, after posting that we were taking a break a few days ago until my fertility referral, and throwing ourselves into a house move/putting the house on the market, I thought ‘hey, I’d better just check if I’m pregnant...lol that would really be a spanner in the works’ well it’s only bloody positive! I am in shock atm and we have had to rejiggle all our plans but we will make it work 💕
congratulations!

Best laid plans and all!

Congratulations 🧡

Congratulations! 🎉❤

Congratulations xx

Hi everyone, I'm just having a really weird couple of months and wondering if anyone can help put my mind at ease.
Weve been ttc since October no luck, already have a 3yo daughter who we conceived straight away.
This cycle has been abnormally long, usually my cycles are 33 days give or take a day im now on day 46. Numerous bfns so confident im not pregnant.
Im using opks and I had two peaks this month which was weird but though maybe my body tried to ovulate and failed so went again?
There are no sings of af at all,literally nothing. What do I do? Just wait untill af shows up? Will it show up? Could I just miss it completely and if I do should I start doing opks again and treat it like a new month?
I am so sad and confused that this isn't working out for us this time, its getting me down so much and this strange long cycle isn't helping things at all. I've never missed a period without being pregnant in my life so this isn't normal for me.
Any thoughts?

Reactions: 2
Hi everyone, I'm just having a really weird couple of months and wondering if anyone can help put my mind at ease.
Weve been ttc since October no luck, already have a 3yo daughter who we conceived straight away.
This cycle has been abnormally long, usually my cycles are 33 days give or take a day im now on day 46. Numerous bfns so confident im not pregnant.
Im using opks and I had two peaks this month which was weird but though maybe my body tried to ovulate and failed so went again?
There are no sings of af at all,literally nothing. What do I do? Just wait untill af shows up? Will it show up? Could I just miss it completely and if I do should I start doing opks again and treat it like a new month?
I am so sad and confused that this isn't working out for us this time, its getting me down so much and this strange long cycle isn't helping things at all. I've never missed a period without being pregnant in my life so this isn't normal for me.
Any thoughts?
I’ve never had this but I would continue to count it as the same cycle, and perhaps call the GP. I think I’ve heard that they’ve been able to bring a period on so to speak so you can start again. I would deffo call though, just so it can a) be noted on your notes and b) just sound some advice from the GP 💞

Amazing news, congratulations 😍 xx

Any thoughts?
Stress is an important factor in cycles and can cause periods to be delayed. Although I know all too well how difficult it is to not stress!

If it continues to be delayed perhaps contact your GP to rule out anything sinister? My longest cycle was over 100 days once (thanks to an ovarian cyst)

Hi guys, so I’ve had a bit of a frustrating morning and wondering if anyone could help. I have been having lots of symptoms - bloat, dry mouth, extreme tiredness, nausea. I’m still a few days (7 lol - my cycle is long) away from AF and thought I’d take a test just to see even though v early. I took one of the tesco cheapy ones, immediately it was negative but I went upstairs about half an hour later and it had a faint positive (?!) but I know they can be a bit funny so got a clear blue 6 days before period one, again, negative BUT an hour later has shown a clear but still faint positive. I took 2 of these at the same time to double check, one is negative and one is positive. Could this be evap lines?! Doing my head in! Has anyone else had this?! I’ve never had any problems with evap lines before when a definite negative (and I know they say to discard the test after 10 mins or whatever but it’s still driving me mad 😂) the other 2 I’ve taken are completely blank.

Attachments

Hi guys, so I’ve had a bit of a frustrating morning and wondering if anyone could help. I have been having lots of symptoms - bloat, dry mouth, extreme tiredness, nausea. I’m still a few days (7 lol - my cycle is long) away from AF and thought I’d take a test just to see even though v early. I took one of the tesco cheapy ones, immediately it was negative but I went upstairs about half an hour later and it had a faint positive (?!) but I know they can be a bit funny so got a clear blue 6 days before period one, again, negative BUT an hour later has shown a clear but still faint positive. I took 2 of these at the same time to double check, one is negative and one is positive. Could this be evap lines?! Doing my head in! Has anyone else had this?! I’ve never had any problems with evap lines before when a definite negative (and I know they say to discard the test after 10 mins or whatever but it’s still driving me mad 😂) the other 2 I’ve taken are completely blank.
I haven’t experienced this with HPT but I have left cheapie OPK out for a while and found they were positive after 30 mins or so when nothing showed before. So could be? As it’s still so early I would probably suggest to keep testing with first morning urine see if the line appears quicker?

I’ve never had this but I would continue to count it as the same cycle, and perhaps call the GP. I think I’ve heard that they’ve been able to bring a period on so to speak so you can start again. I would deffo call though, just so it can a) be noted on your notes and b) just sound some advice from the GP 💞
I've contacted my gp to see if I can persuade them to see me. My gps don't just let you book appointments anymore you have to fill in an online form to see if you deserve one first 🤣
I contacted them before about worries to do with my fertility but was told by my gp by email as I already have a child they wont see me. I was dismissed completley which is disappointing, hopefully they won't do that again and I can get some answers

hi there! I use those tesco ones quite a lot and I’ve found that almost all of my negatives gain a faint evap line like in your pic. It’s still very early days for you though so it could just be too early to give a positive. Fingers crossed for you 🤞🏼

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.