TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you I will look into it, I will speak to my gp and organise blood tests I guess I’m just scared of hearing that my fertility has packed up and there’s no more babies to come so I keep delaying it

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So I have been relaxing about TTC, I was a week late, just assumed it wasn’t going to happen, stopped lurking on all of these boards and the ones on MN. Randomly decided to do a cheap Tesco test, middle of the day. Nothing showed up in 2 minutes so I threw it away. On a whim decided to pick it up out of the bin and it looks like this. Is is an evap line or does the patchiness make it invalid? I am so strung out because I don’t want to get my hopes up
4AF4BC1B-48BA-45F9-B194-6F832717CE67.jpeg
and Mr Alligator is away.

Reactions: 1
I wish I could do this too! Has anyone any tips for relaxing/forgetting about TTC?
Although thankfully back to work this week (teacher) so that should help.
Sooo much easier said than done isn’t it! I try and keep my evenings busy so I don’t keep googling fertility related things. I also try and be as matter of fact as I can to avoid early testing/symptom spotting.. in the first few months ttc I was testing soooo early but now I have managed to make myself wait until at least 12po which is good by my standard 😂

So I have been relaxing about TTC, I was a week late, just assumed it wasn’t going to happen, stopped lurking on all of these boards and the ones on MN. Randomly decided to do a cheap Tesco test, middle of the day. Nothing showed up in 2 minutes so I threw it away. On a whim decided to pick it up out of the bin and it looks like this. Is is an evap line or does the patchiness make it invalid? I am so strung out because I don’t want to get my hopes up View attachment 1535822and Mr Alligator is away.
Hard to say!! Seeing as your a week late it could very well be positive but the fact it came up after a few minutes it could also be an evap. Can you go and get another test? If you’re a week late it doesn’t matter if it’s not first urine of the day! Fingers crossed for you x

Reactions: 3
So I have been relaxing about TTC, I was a week late, just assumed it wasn’t going to happen, stopped lurking on all of these boards and the ones on MN. Randomly decided to do a cheap Tesco test, middle of the day. Nothing showed up in 2 minutes so I threw it away. On a whim decided to pick it up out of the bin and it looks like this. Is is an evap line or does the patchiness make it invalid? I am so strung out because I don’t want to get my hopes up View attachment 1535822and Mr Alligator is away.
They’ve got really bad reviews on the Tesco site. Can you do another different test tomorrow? Fingers crossed it’s the same result x

• Heart
Sooo much easier said than done isn’t it! I try and keep my evenings busy so I don’t keep googling fertility related things. I also try and be as matter of fact as I can to avoid early testing/symptom spotting.. in the first few months ttc I was testing soooo early but now I have managed to make myself wait until at least 12po which is good by my standard 😂

Hard to say!! Seeing as your a week late it could very well be positive but the fact it came up after a few minutes it could also be an evap. Can you go and get another test? If you’re a week late it doesn’t matter if it’s not first urine of the day! Fingers crossed for you x
Thank you for replying, it’s helped me to stop mithering (I mainly post in the Jack Monroe threads so apologies if mithering isn’t a general Tattle term). I have another test, it’s by the loo for my first thing in the morning. I guess waiting a few hours isn’t going to change anything.

They’ve got really bad reviews on the Tesco site. Can you do another different test tomorrow? Fingers crossed it’s the same result x
Stupid Tesco tests. Was just trying to save some money rather than getting CB Digi

I’m only 6dpo and I can feel AF coming already. I feel like standing in the middle of a field and screaming at the top of my lungs for at least 5 mins 😫😫😫

• Heart
Reactions: 6
10dpo and I feel like AF is coming. Why the duck does it take so long for some people to get pregnant 😭 like there’s nothing more that I can do right now.. we do it on time every month but nothing!!!! We are trying clomid next cycle so I guess I can keep the hope but still 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The hopes of being able to surprise my OH with a positive pregnancy test for his birthday have been dashed - instead I’m packing a dark towel in my case for us going away tonight🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The hopes of being able to surprise my OH with a positive pregnancy test for his birthday have been dashed - instead I’m packing a dark towel in my case for us going away tonight🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
I’m so sorry

Thank you for replying, it’s helped me to stop mithering (I mainly post in the Jack Monroe threads so apologies if mithering isn’t a general Tattle term). I have another test, it’s by the loo for my first thing in the morning. I guess waiting a few hours isn’t going to change anything.

Stupid Tesco tests. Was just trying to save some money rather than getting CB Digi
Yep it was negative on the second test. Thanks for being there for me.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’m so sorry 😢 I’ve just been on the read the reviews on the Tesco ones it’s full of false positive stories it’s shocking they are allowed to keep selling these

All I’ve had this weekend is “so will you two ever have children? Times ticking”.
Yeah, it is ticking isn’t it? tick bloody tock.

I don’t even think I’m bloody ovulating anymore. I think that first cycle with my chemical was just a fluke. Raaaa.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Apparently I was being a bit dramatic last night. Sorry. I don’t have many friends so this is all quite lonely at the moment.
Hope we’re all well today, short work week at least!

• Heart
Apparently I was being a bit dramatic last night. Sorry. I don’t have many friends so this is all quite lonely at the moment.
Hope we’re all well today, short work week at least!
I think TTC is such a lonely time in general. For the most part, I think people mean well but they say such hurtful things. I’ve started responding to any questions just saying that we’d love a baby but it hasn’t happened for us yet. It might make them think twice about asking people in future!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Had my progesterone results back on the NHS app and it says ‘abnormal’ but then ‘no further action needed’. Going to ring and hopefully get some answers 🤞🏻

Reactions: 4
Went for a lunch out with my partner as we both have the day off. We were surrounded by pregnant women and women with babies in the restaurant and everywhere we went off. On the street, in the coffee shop etc. At first he thought I was being dramatic until he noticed it too haha.

Hoping someone is able to offer any advice please?🤍
I had my coil removed on the 17th, and have been tracking since then using the easy@home tests & the Premom app.
My measurements are all low, between 0.05 & 0.17, I’ve not had AF show up but I’ve also not ovulated according to the trackings. Just after some advice/reassurance that this is normal/expected with Mirena coil removal so I don’t go off the deep end with Google 🤣

Hoping someone is able to offer any advice please?🤍
I had my coil removed on the 17th, and have been tracking since then using the easy@home tests & the Premom app.
My measurements are all low, between 0.05 & 0.17, I’ve not had AF show up but I’ve also not ovulated according to the trackings. Just after some advice/reassurance that this is normal/expected with Mirena coil removal so I don’t go off the deep end with Google 🤣
Having the mirena doesn’t stop you from ovulating so technically you could have ovulated on the 17th so it’s not showed up on your OPKs since? I personally just waited until I had my first period after the mirena to start tracking so you have the correct dates from your first day of your cycle. You could just have regular sex this month if that’s possible for you?

12dpo, bbt has dropped before baseline so just waiting for AF to come. Roll on month 14 🤞

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Had my progesterone results back on the NHS app and it says ‘abnormal’ but then ‘no further action needed’. Going to ring and hopefully get some answers 🤞🏻
Rang the doctors and spoke to a really unhelpful girl who just read the ‘no further action needed’ and said I didn’t need to do anything and didn’t even know what the tests were for.

I’m having such a tough time with this and feel so lonely, I’ve tried speaking to my OH but don’t feel like he understands either. He’s very much a ‘it’ll happen when it happens’ and I can’t keep going like that. I feel like our whole lives are on hold - he has all of these career ambitions and I don’t, I just want to be a mum.

I’ve had an eating disorder all my teens and twenties and while I’m doing better with that now I’ve obviously gained a lot of weight and I feel so disconnected to my body and like it’s not even mine. I’ve got nothing that fits me and every month I just keep telling myself it’s fine because we could be pregnant but we never are and all I’m getting is fatter.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.