TTC #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CD1 again for me. Hope everyone is doing okay ♥
Same, wouldn't say I am doing OK really, few more pregnancy announcements this week. Obviously everyone has copped that we are struggling and am now getting individual messages as opposed to girls just announcing it on the group, actually more upsetting cos I can't just reply with a generic congrats like you would in a group chat so through my tears I have to type up some nice reply but also try not get into a conversation cos I want to just end the conversation. I know it's nice and they think they are being sensitive but I would rather no special treatment

On the other hand one friend who I heard was pregnant and I had text to say congrats decided to send me bump updates, she lives abroad, big time difference so I woke up to those one morning and yes she knows we have been trying to conceive for a long time now

People just don't think

I have a wedding, a hen, a communion and a christening this month, dreading all of the them as I will have to see so many friends and family members who I have barely seen over the last two years, some of whom have had multiple babies in the time we have been trying

Just not able

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Same, wouldn't say I am doing OK really, few more pregnancy announcements this week. Obviously everyone has copped that we are struggling and am now getting individual messages as opposed to girls just announcing it on the group, actually more upsetting cos I can't just reply with a generic congrats like you would in a group chat so through my tears I have to type up some nice reply but also try not get into a conversation cos I want to just end the conversation. I know it's nice and they think they are being sensitive but I would rather no special treatment

On the other hand one friend who I heard was pregnant and I had text to say congrats decided to send me bump updates, she lives abroad, big time difference so I woke up to those one morning and yes she knows we have been trying to conceive for a long time now

People just don't think

I have a wedding, a hen, a communion and a christening this month, dreading all of the them as I will have to see so many friends and family members who I have barely seen over the last two years, some of whom have had multiple babies in the time we have been trying

Just not able
It's hard isn't it, feels like there are announcements almost constantly. I totally agree with you, I'd rather just be told as part of a group, I don't like the special treatment at all. Obviously they mean well but still. Those events are hard too, I would say definitely protect yourself and if you don't want to go to any of them (and can realistically not go) then put yourself first. I know it's not that easy and there will be events that can't be avoided though.

I hope you feel a little better once you've got past those events and that you get your BFP soon.

Reactions: 3
It definitely is hard. My sister is having a surprise baby and whilst I’m pleased for her, I’m really struggling at the constant baby talk. My family was my ‘safe space’ away from my friends who all have babies and young children 🥲 My parents know my situation and are very understanding but there’s lots of family members who keep telling me to get a move on now I’ve been leapfrogged by her being younger.

• Heart

People just don't think

Just not able
Bless you. I agree with @Pineapple55 although difficult to avoid some events don’t feel pressured to go to them all if it’s really going to affect you. Not TTC related but I went through a really bad time with my mental health some years ago and whilst sometimes it benefitted me to get out it was also really exhausting putting on a brave face and pretending everything was fine then I’d over compensate with alcohol and it was just a mess. Look after yourself 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's hard isn't it, feels like there are announcements almost constantly. I totally agree with you, I'd rather just be told as part of a group, I don't like the special treatment at all. Obviously they mean well but still. Those events are hard too, I would say definitely protect yourself and if you don't want to go to any of them (and can realistically not go) then put yourself first. I know it's not that easy and there will be events that can't be avoided though.

I hope you feel a little better once you've got past those events and that you get your BFP soon.
Thanks Pinapple, just extra sensitive since my period arrived on Wednesday, I do usually perk up a bit after a few days so I know myself I'll be alright again xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Tested today at 12DPO and got a BFN. Cried yesterday over something stupid so sure AF is going to arrive.

I feel like I don’t get any/enough EWCM, can anyone recommend anything to help? I currently take the pregnacare multivitamins, the conceive plus ovulation support and a daily omega 3, 6 and 9.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Tested today at 12DPO and got a BFN. Cried yesterday over something stupid so sure AF is going to arrive.

I feel like I don’t get any/enough EWCM, can anyone recommend anything to help? I currently take the pregnacare multivitamins, the conceive plus ovulation support and a daily omega 3, 6 and 9.
I never used to notice ewcm but since I’ve been taking Proceive Max its definitely there! How long have you been taking the pregnacare? I think pre seed is supposed to mimic the mucus so that might be worth a try.

I never used to notice ewcm but since I’ve been taking Proceive Max its definitely there! How long have you been taking the pregnacare? I think pre seed is supposed to mimic the mucus so that might be worth a try.
This is TMI, but I tried the proceive max and it gave me horrendous diarrhoea 😩. I think this is our third month - my partner is taking the male equivalent too.

I thought about trying it, but as we don’t use lube normally I don’t want to risk making things too slippery and uncomfy for my partner.

I’ve begun researching the best vitamins to take - who knew there were so many options!

Any preferences? Any to stay away from?

I’ve begun researching the best vitamins to take - who knew there were so many options!

Any preferences? Any to stay away from?
I started taking Pregnacare and it made my long cycle even longer (did some Googling and found loads of people saying the same thing). Maybe it evens out over time but personally it really put me off so I switched back to Seven Seas as they contain just the essentials. And the tablets are much much smaller and easier to swallow.

This is TMI, but I tried the proceive max and it gave me horrendous diarrhoea 😩. I think this is our third month - my partner is taking the male equivalent too.

I thought about trying it, but as we don’t use lube normally I don’t want to risk making things too slippery and uncomfy for my partner.
I think we are going to try the lube. I think you might enjoy it and every little helps those little guys on their way! 😅

• Heart
Hi ladies.
5 days until my period after an eptopic in December. Given it a good go this month but the wait is so long and painful. Hope everyone is hanging in there 🤞🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What's up everyone how are we all?
This cycle I decided to stop tracking temps and doing opks. It feels so good not knowing when I ovulated and we just had sex for fun without the added pressure. I'm not expecting it to end in a BFP really but I'm so glad I decided to stop obsessing over it. We have decided to do it like this for the next 3 cycles or so, then ease back into the tracking. Hope you're all well x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve just had my first acupuncture session. I actually really enjoyed it. Some of it was a bit ‘woo woo’ but a lot of things the lady said made sense, and it was very relaxing. I even had a little snooze 😂 I’m going to give it a couple of months and see how I get on 🤞🏻

I finally got my period after coming off the implant over 3 months ago. I’m currently on day 5 (god knows how long it’s going to last) when would be the best time to start DTD? I don’t want to use opks or anything like that

I finally got my period after coming off the implant over 3 months ago. I’m currently on day 5 (god knows how long it’s going to last) when would be the best time to start DTD? I don’t want to use opks or anything like that
NHS advice is 2-3 times a week so I'd go for it as soon as you're happy/ready to and take it from there. Good luck ♥

I’m seriously considering taking a ttc rest until we get seen at the recurrent miscarriage clinic. Been told not to try again anyway until after my next proper period (that would be June, so try in July) thinking might be a good break to have two months with no tracking, testing etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.