Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

make-mine-whiskey

VIP Member
Hi all, today is the day I start the process of finding out what the bloody hell is going on 🙈 I'm a little nervous I have no idea what to expect, what I'll be asked etc but Mr Whiskey is taking me on a little coffee date after so that'll be nice 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Motherofpugs

Chatty Member
Totally agree with a lot of your points here.

Can i just say as someone who did post a test and fuck off I had reasons?

I've lurked this thread for a long time, silently going through the motions everyone else has.

I've had plenty of evap lines in my times of TTC. I asked would people mind me uploading a picture of a (extremely faint) test prior to posting as evap lines has left me crying in bed many times and I just wanted support from women who had gone through similar- none of my friends struggled ttc so felt here was a safe judgment free, supportive space and it is.

I didn't come back and post. My reason? Ive also been the other side of TTC and seen many BFP's interwoven between posts of women getting their period etc and the BFP's always left me feeling happy for the poster but envious so i decided not to post again. I didn't want to be the insensitive arsehole posting a BFP while someone else just got their period and were upset.

So my apologies for offending posters. I felt very alone and just wanted support. Sorry for going about it the wrong way.
No need to apologise. I think most if not all people here are rooting for everyone else to get their BFPs and graduate this thread. When I was still TTC I loved seeing positive test photos because they gave me hope. A TTC thread would be pretty pointless if we didn’t celebrate the successes as well as supporting through the lows.

• Heart

Dove88

TTC for 2 years+ and this month I'm currently 8 days late. I am NEVER late. Took a test on Monday, negative. Took another this morning, negative. Both were Clear Blue digital and now I'm reading loads online that they aren't great at picking up early pregnancy if the HCG levels are still low? I've ordered FRER to collect from Boots today so I'll take one of those tests and see what happens.

I feel sick, like my body is playing a cruel trick on me. Has anyone ever experienced a negative on CB digital but got a BFP on a dye test?

• Heart
Update: The lines didn’t progress and I’ve started spotting today, period also due today. So I think it was a chemical 👎🏻 That teaches me for testing early

• Heart
  • Sad

make-mine-whiskey

VIP Member
AF arrived and I can’t stop crying. Also the worst period pains I’ve had in a while! Haven’t felt this low for a very long time 😔

• Heart

Pinkpascal

Chatty Member
Our donor visited on Saturday and Sunday and for the last 2 days my LH levels have been high. Really hoping it works this month.

• Heart

make-mine-whiskey

VIP Member
And I'm out AGAIN 🙃 I've got a GP appointment booked for next week as my last 3 cycles have been all over the place and I need to get some answers now I've gone from being sad to being angry lol

• Heart

Lola UK

VIP Member
I’ve also been unwell with a cold and my period has been very strange 🤧

I’m feeling positive and not letting it overwhelm me, in fact I’m not testing ovulation any more and just upping DTD and see what happens for a few months 😌 🍷

• Heart

Pinkpascal

Chatty Member
My sister has just announced that shes pregnant with her second child and even though I'm happy for her, I'm wishing it was me. Keeping my fingers crossed ovulation occurs at the time our sperm donor is here this month.

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
CD1 we go again 😪 really early as well had a 24 day cycle they seem to be getting shorter the longer I’m trying…

I’m going to buy the Procieve Max today, I’d put it off till AF come.

• Heart
  • Sad

Its_Me

VIP Member
AF is definitely on the way for me, I feel like crap and I don’t think I’ve ever felt this disappointed before. I hate my body for not doing what it’s supposed to do 😢 I did a test this morning just to be sure because I feel like I need to have some wine this evening so didn’t want to have the niggling what if in my head and it was negative of course.

A few disappointments this week, hope everyone is doing ok x

• Heart

Burrito88

VIP Member
Probably a silly question but can you have too much sex while TTC? We’ve both been off work this week so doing it 2-4 times a day, I’m not in my fertile window yet but wondered if we need to back off a bit when I head towards that at the weekend.

Is there an ‘optimal’ amount for it to work?
2-4 times a day !!! Wow I’m tired just thinking about that 😂
I’ve read that higher frequency of sex can reduce the number of healthy sperm? So once a day would probably suffice 😅

• Haha

MrsWolf

VIP Member
CD114 for me, completely drained, body feels disgusting and I’m just begging for AF to arrive now 😔 still thinking about that positive test I thought I had at Christmas 😔

• Sad
  • Heart

Kc93

Congratulations to all with positives 🥰 So lovely to see and good luck to all trying or in the waiting period🍀.

Been waiting so long for this cycle and feeling so nauseous, light cramps ect so done a few tests but all negative. It is torture every time. Due to start Clomid next week as been trying now for over 2 years however now need to take Progesterone to bring on a cycle as now on day 77. Had to have 2 weeks without DDD to make sure no really early pregnancy but feel so frustrated as having my longest cycle and feel all these random symptoms, keep thinking 'is this it this time?'. If by Sunday tests are still negative then it is a go for Clomid. I think coming on here helps as you all know how it feels. That wee rant and rave feels better 😂

Take care and sending baby dust and well wishes to all 💕

Reactions: 8

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
Heading into my fertile window with flashing smiley face…. And of course me and the husband have an argument 🙃🙃 hoping we make up by the time it’s a static smiley 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8