TTC #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Started doing my OPKs again yesterday. I am on CD15 today. The earliest I have ovulated before my loss is CD1. I’m really hoping this first cycle won’t be too long but also really want to take a more relaxed approach this month, since I started TTC I feel like wanting a baby is my main personality trait and that is just not right.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Started doing my OPKs again yesterday. I am on CD15 today. The earliest I have ovulated before my loss is CD1. I’m really hoping this first cycle won’t be too long but also really want to take a more relaxed approach this month, since I started TTC I feel like wanting a baby is my main personality trait and that is just not right.
I’m CD16 now and haven’t done an OPK yet today. I feel like I’m getting obsessed with them again and I don’t want to be like that 😔 it frustrates me when I expect it to be high and it’s still low

• Heart
Reactions: 1
hope you’re doing ok ❤
I’ve decided this month I’m only tracking to keep an eye on my luteal phase for whenever the apt with Gynae comes up which could be months & im just gonna go with the flow. There’s no point trying so hard when it won’t work out til I get that much sorted. And will hopefully relieve the stress on us both.

• Heart
TRIGGER WARNING

Hey, I am back on this thread having suffered a loss. Our baby was diagnosed with Acrania (it was discovered that it’s skull hadn’t formed) and wouldn’t survive so I had a surgical termination two weeks ago. Hardest thing I’ve ever done but it was the right decision.

My question is, when is it safe to start trying again/tracking?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
TRIGGER WARNING

Hey, I am back on this thread having suffered a loss. Our baby was diagnosed with Acrania (it was discovered that it’s skull hadn’t formed) and wouldn’t survive so I had a surgical termination two weeks ago. Hardest thing I’ve ever done but it was the right decision.

Hi Neo, I’ve thinking about you ever since I read your post on the pregnancy thread. I hope you are as okay as you can be and sending you lots of love 🤍

I believe they say to wait for a cycle before trying but I think that’s only to help with dates if you did fall pregnant again. We started trying again after my mc just as soon as I felt ready.

• Heart
Hi Neo, I’ve thinking about you ever since I read your post on the pregnancy thread. I hope you are as okay as you can be and sending you lots of love 🤍

I believe they say to wait for a cycle before trying but I think that’s only to help with dates if you did fall pregnant again. We started trying again after my mc just as soon as I felt ready.
Thank you ❤ We’re okay. Just taking one day at a time. But I think my brain just needs to know what’s going on down there.

Can you get pregnant if you still are testing positive on a pregnancy test? (I don’t know if this is a stupid question) I’m not pregnant but I still have raised HCG.

I’m CD16 now and haven’t done an OPK yet today. I feel like I’m getting obsessed with them again and I don’t want to be like that 😔 it frustrates me when I expect it to be high and it’s still low
It’s so hard when things just aren’t regular 😩 wish I was one of the lucky ones who just ovulated on the same cycle day every month. Not to mention it costs a fortune in OPKs!

I also feel like as much as my husband wants a baby, he has struggled with the loss more than he let on and needs me to just be his wife for a bit and for us to enjoy our lives rather than focusing so much on TTC. But then you worry that by not tracking all the time you’re missing a chance. It’s such a hard time 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 3
TRIGGER WARNING

So sorry for your loss ❤

• Heart
TRIGGER WARNING

I want to say "Welcome back" but I guess it's the absolute last place you want to be, or any of us for that matter. I'm so sorry about your little baba, what a heartbreaking decision to have to make, you seem very strong I have my 🤞 for you ❤

• Heart
Thank you ❤ We’re okay. Just taking one day at a time. But I think my brain just needs to know what’s going on down there.

Can you get pregnant if you still are testing positive on a pregnancy test? (I don’t know if this is a stupid question) I’m not pregnant but I still have raised HCG.
Hi Neo. I was also lurking on that thread and am so sorry to hear your news. I hope you are holding up ok (as much as you can!). I had my 12 week scan early Aug to find I had a missed miscarriage. I had a medical management shortly after and feel the same as you, I want to know where my cycle is and what’s going on. I need to take a pregnancy test Monday 3 weeks post treatment l make sure it’s negative and then can start trying once I’ve had my period - as someone else said the hospital recommended waiting for it to help date any future pregnancy. It all feels very odd at the moment. In some sense because I carried on working (from home) through it (I needed to take my mind elsewhere) it feels like it never happened. Only me and my bf knew as we didn’t share the news which sort of helped with that too tbh. And then every now and then I get this feeling wash over me that I can’t even begin to explain. Thinking of you x x x x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
TRIGGER WARNING

So sorry to hear this. I can’t even imagine the heartache of having to go through this, but it sounds like you’re one tough cookie. Like others have said I think it’s recommended to have a period first before trying again. I hope it happens for you soon 💗

I’m out this month, got my AF this morning. Was very emotional yesterday which doesn’t usually happen for me, but I did have a gas leak so maybe I am just feeling stressed out with everything! Sending everyone else baby dust for this cycle ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks ladies, the hospital were amazing but just didn’t tell me much about what happens after/timescales!

Thanks for welcoming me back with open arms too xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks ladies, the hospital were amazing but just didn’t tell me much about what happens after/timescales!

Thanks for welcoming me back with open arms too xx
I too had to do a pregnancy test 3 weeks after the surgical management of my miscarriage, which was negative thankfully. If you’re still testing pos after 3 weeks ring them up and let them know. My period came back 5 weeks after my procedure. Hope you are okay xx

Been a bit quiet on this thread recently but just wanted to say I hope you’re all okay ♥

I’m on cycle day 59 and no sign of a BFP or even a slight peak on an OPK. Still waiting for my call from fertility but nothing! Just feel so deflated right now 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I too had to do a pregnancy test 3 weeks after the surgical management of my miscarriage, which was negative thankfully. If you’re still testing pos after 3 weeks ring them up and let them know. My period came back 5 weeks after my procedure. Hope you are okay xx
Yes they said the same to me if I got a positive. Thanks for mentioning when you got your period too, it’s useful. It’s hard not knowing where in my cycle I am and so when it might come. I’m usually fairly regular with shortish cycles and I can now so sympathise with you ladies who have varyiable cycles more than ever.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone had symptoms ever from 2dpo? It’s so weird but I had very bad cramping, boob pain, and nausea every day at 2pmish ever since 2dpo. Now only on 6dpo so waiting to test. We’ve been ttc 8 years so sometimes I wonder if I imagine this stuff

really not feeling confident about this cycle. As mentioned previously in the thread, I have been testing strong positive every day since my first on OPK. This has now gone on for around 7/8 days. I have extremely strong pulling cramps in my right ovary that just doesn’t go away. Last night in bed I experienced the worst pain in my right leg, it started off as itching but in the end my leg was completely numb - it’s still tingling this morning. My right arm down to my fingers was also feeling the same sensation.
I’m trying to hold onto hope that it’s just implantation discomfort or anything positive but I just feel in the back of my mind that something isn’t right.

really not feeling confident about this cycle. As mentioned previously in the thread, I have been testing strong positive every day since my first on OPK. This has now gone on for around 7/8 days. I have extremely strong pulling cramps in my right ovary that just doesn’t go away. Last night in bed I experienced the worst pain in my right leg, it started off as itching but in the end my leg was completely numb - it’s still tingling this morning. My right arm down to my fingers was also feeling the same sensation.
I’m trying to hold onto hope that it’s just implantation discomfort or anything positive but I just feel in the back of my mind that something isn’t right.
Have you done a pregnancy test? OPKs can show positive when you are pregnant. Might be worth doing one just to check.

Well 2 weeks after AF due date I bit the bullet and tested. BFN. 😞
I guess my period is still all out of whack after thinking it was back to normal

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.