TTC #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Guys,

Long time Lurker here who’s finally feeling brave enough to share my journey.

TRIGGER WARNING. MC AND BABY LOSS (I don’t know how to add one of the drop down boxes, Sorry!)

Ive been with my partner for 13 years and we never really were 100% set on having children until we fell pregnant in December 2019. Unfortunately I had an early miscarriage in January 2020 and we were heartbroken but realised we wanted nothing more than a family

Roll on August 2020 we fall pregnant with our Rainbow baby after 1 month TTC. After a difficult pregnancy, I had an emergency section at 33 weeks and sadly my beautiful baby boy Henry passed away at 5 days old in March.

We’re now on Cycle 3 of TTC and I cannot even begin to describe the different emotions I’m feeling. I’ve seen the support and love you guys give each other and im hoping I can be apart of this too.

Love to you all xxx
Youre very welcome and sending you lots of love and hugs xx

Unfortunately OH has been told he has less than 1% healthy sperm. We are devastated. We don’t have any other details other than that at the moment but he will have an ultrasound to rule out blockage.
My period also came today. It felt like a big ‘duck you’!
so
Sorry it wasn’t better news ❤

Last edited:
Unfortunately OH has been told he has less than 1% healthy sperm. We are devastated. We don’t have any other details other than that at the moment but he will have an ultrasound to rule out blockage.
really sorry to hear that 💕

I’m so sorry to read this ❤ Hope you are both doing okay. As hard as this news is at least you have some answers and are hopefully on your way to finding a resolution.

I’ve been lurking here still whilst I’ve been deciding if I want to start TTC again right away and have been keeping everything crossed for you all 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hi Guys,

Long time Lurker here who’s finally feeling brave enough to share my journey.

TRIGGER WARNING. MC AND BABY LOSS (I don’t know how to add one of the drop down boxes, Sorry!)

Ive been with my partner for 13 years and we never really were 100% set on having children until we fell pregnant in December 2019. Unfortunately I had an early miscarriage in January 2020 and we were heartbroken but realised we wanted nothing more than a family

Roll on August 2020 we fall pregnant with our Rainbow baby after 1 month TTC. After a difficult pregnancy, I had an emergency section at 33 weeks and sadly my beautiful baby boy Henry passed away at 5 days old in March.

We’re now on Cycle 3 of TTC and I cannot even begin to describe the different emotions I’m feeling. I’ve seen the support and love you guys give each other and im hoping I can be apart of this too.

Love to you all xxx
I'm so so sorry for your losses, I really hope you have some family & friends supporting you in real life as well as us on here now. I've got my fingers crossed for you ❤ utterly heartbreaking ❤

So sorry to read this. Take time to process the news and I hope that there are things that can be done to help ❤

Tested early. Was so happy cos I had a faint line, thought I had a positive. Had never even heard of evap lines and it’s one of them, feel so stupid I’ve had my hopes up all day. Thought it was weird cos I’m having really bad cramps like AF is coming. I feel like such an idiot for getting excited 😢 I’m really tired of TTC now and the stress, it’s not doing my mental health any good and I might just have to stop tracking and what will be will be. I feel utterly miserable now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Tested early. Was so happy cos I had a faint line, thought I had a positive. Had never even heard of evap lines and it’s one of them, feel so stupid I’ve had my hopes up all day. Thought it was weird cos I’m having really bad cramps like AF is coming. I feel like such an idiot for getting excited 😢 I’m really tired of TTC now and the stress, it’s not doing my mental health any good and I might just have to stop tracking and what will be will be. I feel utterly miserable now.
This is exactly how I’m feeling! I’ve had cramps all day today too and it’s made me feel so low. All my friends have gotten pregnant on the first try and it just seems so unfair to keep going through the heartache every month.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
This is exactly how I’m feeling! I’ve had cramps all day today too and it’s made me feel so low. All my friends have gotten pregnant on the first try and it just seems so unfair to keep going through the heartache every month.
i know! So many lovely ladies on here who are struggling but a lot of people I know in real life get pregnant at the click of a finger! I’m so happy for them but I also think why not me as well 😔It’s so hard not to be disappointed. Sending loads of love I hope you get your BFP soon 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 3
i know! So many lovely ladies on here who are struggling but a lot of people I know in real life get pregnant at the click of a finger! I’m so happy for them but I also think why not me as well 😔It’s so hard not to be disappointed. Sending loads of love I hope you get your BFP soon 💕
You too lovely 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Currently in my TWW (approximately 4DPO) and I’ve just had a massive binge. I know how important it is to keep your blood sugars down and I’m sure this is why I’m not getting pregnant and now I feel like I’ve ruined it this month and I’m absolutely gutted😭

I caved again and took a FRER test this morning 11dpo - negative. AF is due Saturday (in 3 days), do you think I’m out?

Just looking for a bit of advice - this is the second month I’ve properly been tracking my cycle with OPK. I had a positive OPK on Sunday showing two lines the exact same in colour and darkness. Since then, I have had the same every day (testing multiple times throughout the day) which will have been four days so far. Has anyone ever experienced this before? Usually I would expect the second line to gradually fade but it hasn’t. I’ve also had ovulation symptoms for the four days that I have had positive OPK results. Anyone ever been in a similar situation here?

Just looking for a bit of advice - this is the second month I’ve properly been tracking my cycle with OPK. I had a positive OPK on Sunday showing two lines the exact same in colour and darkness. Since then, I have had the same every day (testing multiple times throughout the day) which will have been four days so far. Has anyone ever experienced this before? Usually I would expect the second line to gradually fade but it hasn’t. I’ve also had ovulation symptoms for the four days that I have had positive OPK results. Anyone ever been in a similar situation here?
I have had this one month too (my last cycle), even though my other months had been rapid. There’s some info in the below link about gradual surge and a few days of plateau. Think it’s fairly normal - the month I had it was actually when I conceived (though it ended in a loss) - maybe because we DTD more before actually ovulating due to the surge happening a few days before and continuing it improved our timing a bit.

• Heart
I have had this one month too (my last cycle), even though my other months had been rapid. There’s some info in the below link about gradual surge and a few days of plateau. Think it’s fairly normal - the month I had it was actually when I conceived (though it ended in a loss) - maybe because we DTD more before actually ovulating due to the surge happening a few days before and continuing it improved our timing a bit.

Thank you so much love, and I’m so sorry for your loss ❤
it’s such a stressful time trying to get timings right and I find myself googling a million things a day getting nowhere!

• Heart
Thank you so much love, and I’m so sorry for your loss ❤
it’s such a stressful time trying to get timings right and I find myself googling a million things a day getting nowhere!
Thank you ❤ Have a google of SME plan if you are finding the timings really stressful - my ovulation is irregular so it really helped with timing DTD. However I know some prefer to be a bit more relaxed so just do whatever works for you ☺

• Heart
I caved again and took a FRER test this morning 11dpo - negative. AF is due Saturday (in 3 days), do you think I’m out?
You’re not out until AF comes, good luck xx
————————————————————

CD15 for me today and still a low on my OPK. I used a digital too in case I was doing it wrong and still nothing. Last month I ovulated on CD15 and previously it was between 12-14 so I’m just worrying that my vaccine has done something. Hopefully the next few days it will rise 😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Well month 5 wasn't the one for us, my period started this morning. 😒😢

Really disappointed, and frustrated that we've got to try again.

We're still away, so today I'm going to eat my way through all the usual seasidey foods, and open the bottle of prosecco that was left in the caravan for us. Tomorrow I'll get over it and start looking at the timings for another try.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hope everyone is doing well ❤. Another cycle of not being pregnant but trying to go into my next cycle positive! It’s been a year of trying for us, so we’re going to ring the doctors soon, to look into tests ect. How naive were we a year ago thinking it would happen straight away. 🙈🙈🙈. So thankful for this thread, it’s kept a bit of my sanity. 😂.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.