Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sushimama

Chatty Member
I went to a bachelorette party last weekend, it was 10 of us girls (all around 32) and only two of us were childless. We were sitting by the pool and got talking and all 8 of them conceived super fast, many in the first month or at least in the first three. No MCs, no TTC basically. And it just really got me thinking how different experiences they must have, just the TTC lingo, knowing what MC and DTD and DPO and BFN and rainbow baby, sticky baby etc. expressions all mean. I told them about my MC and they were all so supportive but shocked, I told them about ovulation tests and no one from those 8 girls knew they existed or what they looked like lol. I felt like such a unicorn. One of them did ONE digital pregnancy test and couldn't bother to do another when the + disappeared so she just drew it on with a sharpie to tell the parents. 😂 Can you imagine? My mind is blown lol.

Anyways I'm 4DPO today and I'm not too bothered this cycle anymore. I calculated if I get my period this month and I'd be successful in the next cycle I could do a test for my husbands birthday. So now I'm hoping for that timeline. 😂 Trying to lighten up a little and not get too obsessive again.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

leavemealone107

I can’t quite believe it, as my “period” started on Saturday but just took a test as I had no more bleeding and a very faint positive. Hoping this one sticks after my CM in October.

In terms of things I did differently this month, vitamin b6 everyday, clear blue ovulation tests ( ddt 3 times over flashy smile and once on static smile) and also used pre seed. I’m in total shock but just want to let you know what I did differently this month in case it’s of any help. Not going to get my hopes up though as still very early days and after my BFP in October I got negative tests the next day… x

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Elisha97

Chatty Member
A whole weekend of births, baby showers and announcements and I’m finding it harder than ever, especially as it looks like I’m out again 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Meg78

VIP Member
5DPO and discovered a box of 100 easy@home hcg strips under the bed, this is going to be a wild 2WW, peeing on strips hourly like I’m made of money 😂

• Haha

nolongerlurking

VIP Member
I realised today that we’ve been trying for a baby since 2023, and unless I fall pregnant this cycle, I won’t have a baby until (hopefully) 2025.. I know for others it’s been longer but just crazy to think that.
I also still feel so sad since my chemical, today is the first day I haven’t cried in 10 days 🥳🤣

• Heart

Lorny

VIP Member
Hey ladies. I’m jumping back into these threads after a bit of a break. Had an early loss last November and afterwards I was just so obsessed with getting pregnant again. It completely fucked my MH and when my period arrived in January and February i was just in a pit of depression for weeks. I was dreaming about being pregnant and babies and really was just going off my head. I decided that was plenty and took a couple of months out of TTC and just take care of me. After a bit of a heart to heart last week me and my partner decided it was time to get to it again. Will try to take it slow but we all know I’ll be pissing on every test going before too long😂😂baby dust ✨ to you all.

• Heart
Does anyone else find the two week wait hard? had MC last month and have tested ovulation this cycle and ovulated okay as per my clearblue test... just found out my cousin is 8 weeks pregnant so her due date would have been close to my due date if i hadn't MC - just a bit rubbish isn't it! obviously super pleased for her but got the vibe it was a bit of a shock to her so just felt even more rubbish?

• Heart

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Hi ladies, I took last month off due to some work commitments, that I had to go away for. But this month I’m ready to get back at it ☺

I’ve started taking my vitamins regularly as well (just the regular pre conception ones), so I’m excited! Today is cycle day 1, as I got my period today so I’m glad to just start again 🙂 feeling very optimistic

hope you’re all doing well x

• Heart

nolongerlurking

VIP Member
I think it’s fairly obvious I’m having a chemical pregnancy now.. I’m now 14DPO, had a positive on 10DPO, the strip tests have still been positive but they’re just getting lighter every day. Obviously wasn’t meant to be this time x
IMG_7273.jpeg

• Heart

Chickpeas

Ah there is a tattle TTC thread! I’m out for this month and am absolutely gutted. I’d proper convinced myself.

• Heart
My period came. And I had a wee wobbly cry about it, because today was set to be a challenging day anyway and there it was, in all its glory, me very much not being pregnant. But the day could have gone worse than it did, all things considered. And another cycle will come.

• Heart

Keera

VIP Member
I’m 10/11/12 DPO today (who knows) think more likely I’m 10 going by what I felt like in my fertile week. So as I said I was not going to test before I missed my period. Today fate stepped in and as I was trying to rip the foil thing off the test my hands were wet from brushing my teeth and I couldn’t open it, giving me time to rationalise and NOT bother testing so early 😅😅
In other news I feel nothing symptom wise except a dull ache in my lower right side, not feeling too optimistic about this time anyway so we will see what happens later in the week.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
I was in the office today and not one but two different women I work with told me I should have a second baby, both in the context of giving my 2 year old someone to play with. It’s hard enough hearing that when you’re trying and stressed, but especially after miscarrying. Both meant it kindly but it’s so hard to hear.

• Heart
  • Angry

Keera

VIP Member
Edit to my other post - as is always fucking usual taking a test has provoked my period to come 4 days early. Which is now a worry as that means my luteal phase was 9 days long. I’m so over being stressed and worried and in a constant flux of waiting to ovulate or waiting for my period.

• Heart

Keera

VIP Member
BFN - as in the most negative test that has ever been seen - the stark whiteness was hurting my eyes 🙄 at 10DPO. I know it’s early but I always think if I was I’d see a hint of something at 10DPO. It’s really upset me this time so I don’t think I’ll test again and just wait for AF to come on Thursday. Thinking of broaching the idea of a break from TTC with partner as I can’t deal with the constant ups and downs 😭

• Heart
I’ve just opened my Instagram app to see someone I follow, who is in all honesty a peak Insta-wanker anyway, with a basically naked pregnant photoshoot.
I honestly didn’t know whether to laugh or cry.

I feel like only you lot would understand.

• Heart

Keera

VIP Member
I have a confession that I need to share on here. I think I’ve gone mad. I’ve spent $12 on a reading from a tik tok fertility psychic last night in the throes of my despair.
Looking back I honestly can’t stop laughing at myself 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Guys I got a flashing smiley on the CB tests and I’m so excited but me and my man are in a huge fight rn 😂 (his fault ofc), what do I doooo, shall I just say sorry and then secretly give him the 🖕🏼🖕🏼 when he’s not looking and just get it over and done with, so I don’t miss my ovulation window lol 🥹

or shall I just wear underwear around the flat and wait till he caves 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9