Trucker Gee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the account trucker gee exposed ? Apparently been messaging that geordie lass ? Not sure if it’s bs. @nathan25 I know you were never a fan so thought I’d tag you lol x

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen the account trucker gee exposed ? Apparently been messaging that geordie lass ? Not sure if it’s bs. @nathan25 I know you were never a fan so thought I’d tag you lol x
I was working nights the other night
He was live. ..drunk, chatting someone up..she fired him off when found out he was married
He was so aggressive...it was horrible😳

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I was working nights the other night
He was live. ..drunk, chatting someone up..she fired him off when found out he was married
He was so aggressive...it was horrible😳
I think there was a screen recording of that on the account, Can’t say name but type trucker gee and exposed into search bar 👍🏼

• Wow
It was clear he was a nasty piece of work which manifested itself after a few drinks, a while back. Too many folk on here defending him.

Reactions: 3
Seen loads of videos of him now. He's been wanking off on videos to geordiejulie/princess.

He's been threatening women. He's disgusting.

• Wow
Ok so, I just had another listen to his wife's voice recordings, it does sound like she's talking about trucker saying she must have deserved it, I'm posting it as I'm not mentioning or making a thread about the poster and it's very relevant to the thread, just as all the other links to minor accounts posted in all Tattle threads. She's not talking about in the past tense. If anyone should have her back it should be him!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen his wife's tik tok videos 🙄 saying she is exposing him , been through his phone , he is caffled and asleep on a bar , absolute messers!! They are just bad piss heads
---
They’re as bad as each other those 2. Must be a tit holiday she’s posted about 12 TikTok’s in one day

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen his wife's tik tok videos 🙄 saying she is exposing him , been through his phone , he is caffled and asleep on a bar , absolute messers!! They are just bad piss heads
---
They're back pedalling now, saying it was just a joke! I don't believe it was a joke. Everyone knows he's been sleeping about, he's been 3 inches deep in a load of trampy tiktok girls. He was even sending pictures and stuff to Geordie Julie and she's a crackhead!

Why any woman would be interested in that potato faced chav

Reactions: 2
They're back pedalling now, saying it was just a joke! I don't believe it was a joke. Everyone knows he's been sleeping about, he's been 3 inches deep in a load of trampy tiktok girls. He was even sending pictures and stuff to Geordie Julie and she's a crackhead!

Why any woman would be interested in that potato faced chav
I’m not a fan of his but when she posted that last night at the table he wasn’t drunk they both done it as a joke, he posted a video about it on his page after it.

But I do agree with you that he has been cheating, loads I think but she’s not ready to admit it cos she clearly knows as I remember she done a video months ago about it

Very strange behaviour 😕 a joke is something funny, this is just childish alcohol fueled stupidity, imagine their kids having friends parents on their page 🤣 bet they have a good old gossip at the school gates about the pissed up pair 🤣 should just be enjoying the holiday not posting 247

Reactions: 4
I suppose truckers made a comeback his jailhouse tok is back im not sure how i feel about him and his wife they seem have a strange he can do what he likes relationship