Trucker Gee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh la la
What’s this all about?
Was it a charity night or an organised brawl ?
Was it streamed? I might have watched if I knew about it

Reactions: 1
Ohhh la la
What’s this all about?
Was it a charity night or an organised brawl ?
Was it streamed? I might have watched if I knew about it
It was at a place in Colchester....it was a whole evening of various boxing matches. The tickets were £30 and there was a link to watch the live stream that cost £10. Trucker put it on his TT account. Not sure if it was for charity though.

Reactions: 2

When is his wife going to realise the only only reason he won’t leave for one of his slags is cos of the chunk of child maintenance (which he has used as an excuse to his bit on the sides) that will be deducted from his wages?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

When is his wife going to realise the only only reason he won’t leave for one of his slags is cos of the chunk of child maintenance (which he has used as an excuse to his bit on the sides) that will be deducted from his wages?
It's almost as good as an Emmerdale Thursday double special 😅
That aside I thought he wasn't the actual father of her kids 🤔

Reactions: 3
Wow
The side piece openly talking about her affair with him, him telling her to be careful not to get banned
The wife must be accepting of it all because why else would she put up with
Especially with it all in her face like that for everyone to see

Reactions: 4
It was all very odd as his wife was sat next to him whilst on that live. Also afterwards the wife did tiktoks saying you could try & take my man. Love just let her have him, he is treating you like an idiot.

• Wow
He realy is a piece of shite to sit and let his partner defend his wrong doings against her, I'm hoping she doesn't really care because she's got a bit on the side herself.

He's clearly had some ❄ in his latest tiktok, I recognise the signs from people around me who take it, the little *giggle* laughing at his own joke (big giveaway) the constant head movements, the chewing, the wide eyes and even wipes his nose with his hand 🤦‍♂️
Looks like he's in his truck, probably parked for the night and was ready to go to a local pub, goes on about people getting in his business but goes on tiktok lives to discuss it with total strangers 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 2

I feel so sorry for Nicola she seems like a really nice person, not like that massive Geordie slag!! Bragging about terminating pregnancies practically.

Mind you. She's the idiot taking him back

I cannot work that out at all. He's sitting there while the women argue over him.
With his wife sitting next to him, and him telling the part timer not to get banned and the part timer talking about getting rid of pregnancies
Never seen something so openly brazen

With his wife sitting next to him, and him telling the part timer not to get banned and the part timer talking about getting rid of pregnancies
Never seen something so openly brazen
It's very tasteless isn't it? I used to like him as well - gone right off. Think he's a bit of a caveman now

How can he be so disrespectful towards his wife? A man will only do what he thinks he can get away with and she's allowing him. Why is his wife not enough for him? is it ok for her to do the same? that would be my rules.

How can he be so disrespectful towards his wife? A man will only do what he thinks he can get away with and she's allowing him. Why is his wife not enough for him? is it ok for her to do the same? that would be my rules.
Exactly.
She looks like she's lost weight too. Wonder if it's the stress

Reactions: 1