Trucker Gee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen he's offered dave a fight on Sunday smoke and has spoke to Tyrone to sort it out

Reactions: 5
I've just woke up .checked tiktok quickly before going back to sleep and he's still live 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is his accounts gone or i might be blocked please someone let me know if his accounts gone

There not gone .I couldn't find them either but he's been shadowbanned to find his accounts go onto the accounts you follow and search his name. It comes up that way

Wait ignore me again they come up but there's no videos on them 😆

Reactions: 3
There not gone .I couldn't find them either but he's been shadowbanned to find his accounts go onto the accounts you follow and search his name. It comes up that way

Wait ignore me again they come up but there's no videos on them 😆
I just noticed its the videos gone x

Anyone know what's going on with trucker?

I've seen all over my fyp someone is posting about that he's had an affair with someone called Amanda, and now there are screen recordings and him being horrible and aggressive to women. He's always been somewhat aggressive toward women, but this new video is particularly bad.

Came here, as you guys never let a girl down.

Reactions: 1
I’ve never liked him despite his seeming popularity on here. Classic aggressive drunk and a bully - grew up with men like that, can spot them a mile off.

I saw that video of calling his alleged mistress a w***e last night
Couldn’t find any actual context of him cheating though

In ticktok search just search trucker gee affair and look at an account troll bait what is probly someone we know who name begings with a b who used 2 b in dhb crew

In ticktok search just search trucker gee affair and look at an account troll bait what is probly someone we know who name begings with a b who used 2 b in dhb crew
I've seen those. Can't find the screenshots again. I saw them somewhere ages ago, but can't find them now.

Reactions: 1
I went on my tattle tiktok account and saw a few trucker fee cheat and other accounts slating trucker geee had followed me 😆 no idea whats happened though