Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you directing the "everyone with your attitude" to me? I made a comment about where she lives as I know the area from relatives who live there. It was a statement, not a defense of her. I am a nurse who has nursed covid positive people and have never flouted 1 restriction so how dare you comment on my attitude from a comment that you took completely out of context.
Calm down ! Yes I was directing the comment at you because the way I and obviously others took it in that context.
Thank you for all the work you have done & continue to do for us selflessly....
Maybe be more specific with comments so people understand very clearly what you’re saying...

Reactions: 3
Calm down ! Yes I was directing the comment at you because the way I and obviously others took it in that context.
Thank you for all the work you have done & continue to do for us selflessly....
Maybe be more specific with comments so people understand very clearly what you’re saying...
Yes, I do see how the message could be taken up wrong and while she does live on the border she's a long way from Cork city. Sorry for going off the deep end. This pandemic has everyone very stressed including myself

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She gave up her safety net job in Jacobs so she has to make the Instagram thing work. She really needs to stop complaining about the steps challenge and get it done!
Think she has bitten off more than she can chew!! A lot of podcast advertising also.

Reactions: 4
Why do you say that?
People have been saying on here about her giving out advice like we didn't know it already then this morning she says dont be taking her advice as its different for everyone. She mentioned weight loss and in therapy which hasn't been mentioned in a while . She said dont take advice off her about calories and food plan because she is still overweight and not a professional. Its been mentioned before . Thats just my opinion. I hope she isnt cause she swore on her mothers life ...

Reactions: 5
She’s definitely reading here! I actually pushed my phone away from me when I saw her make up today. She hasn’t a clue. I don’t either but she just plasters it on. Very very amateurish and unattractive. Apparently the 12 week plan is done and she says she’s lost weight. Note she was not specific Therefore as she’s not bragging about it she can’t have lost much if any? She’s not showing gym work outs lately?? Could be that people Are noticing she’s not staying in her allotted area or maybe it’s time for trainer and gym number 10...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He got shout outs from Lisa lust list and so sue me at the start and I think people tap on through rather than bother to unfollow after a while. He is painful though, an absolute dose.

Reactions: 1
He got shout outs from Lisa lust list and so sue me at the start and I think people tap on through rather than bother to unfollow after a while. He is painful though, an absolute dose.
Wouldn’t rate her either I just click in on the stories.

Reactions: 1
If she was that much smaller she’d announce what weight she has lost but she has not as usual..

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.