Trishas Transformation #6 Liar, liar 3 dry robes & a dyson on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the tide turning on the emperor and her new clothes because she hasn't lost any real weight to speak of but yet she has legions of devoted fans who are buying her weight loss book to hear about her secret to weight loss. It's bloody hilarious. You would never see her interact with the likes of louise mcsharry or other body positive plus size accounts. They must think she's a total sham. Obviously Trisha is sees herself as in a certain light and only associates with thin people and fitness people.

Reactions: 12
Flip imagine if we’ve got it wrong and she actually has been doing all the steps! 😳😂 Not likely but

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg lads Her.ie disabled all the comments on the post. I’m actually raging for once Trisha was getting called out on her bullshit and being held accountable. She probably contacted them with some sob story asking them to take it down

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I think the post has now been taking down I can’t see it anymore!!! Imagine an established website taking that down coz Trisha can’t handle the truth. I say she was on to them in a blind panic

Reactions: 22
The post is gone!
hilarious 😂😂😂
If you can’t handle the heat stay out of the kitchen 😎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I think the post has now been taking down I can’t see it anymore!!! Imagine an established website taking that down coz Trisha can’t handle the truth. I say she was on to them in a blind panic
Yep it’s gone now! That’s blatant censorship, why are these big companies and brands protecting that lying fool !!

Reactions: 12
Oh my god, I can't believe that they took it down. I wonder if they took the Facebook post down too. Must have a look now.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Hopefully they won't give her print time anymore. Not good for a media outlet having to backtrack and withdraw an article.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.