Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Roz was upset at Trisha's antics on the Camino. Sharing a room with her for a week would be enough for me to want to distance myself for life.

Reactions: 10
Maybe Roz was upset at Trisha's antics on the Camino. Sharing a room with her for a week would be enough for me to want to distance myself for life.
Roz is just as bad as her. Roz is just a better liar and user. Plus they were still buddy buddy after that. At the end of the day trisha is her 'fat friend' that she brings out when she needs her. She is her diversity 'friend.'

Reactions: 14
Roz is just as bad as her. Roz is just a better liar and user. Plus they were still buddy buddy after that. At the end of the day trisha is her 'fat friend' that she brings out when she needs her. She is her diversity 'friend.'
I dont get the Roz hatred. Who does she use and abuse?
Her stories only ever feature her, the outdoors and her rescue dogs. She pays for stuff herself and her travel content is really good, if you're into that kind of life. I don't get it.

Reactions: 10
I dont get the Roz hatred. Who does she use and abuse?
Her stories only ever feature her, the outdoors and her rescue dogs. She pays for stuff herself and her travel content is really good, if you're into that kind of life. I don't get it.
She has actually used a ton of different people to promote herself from designers to photographers and not paid them.
She is only posting about paying for stays now because she got in trouble for undeclared free stays last year while working with failte Ireland.
I can go on but the main thing is she actively promoted trisha when it suited her. The time roz had her fake crocodile tears when the Internet was trying to "cancel"her over her clothing line only going to a 16/18.
She has helped to elevate this fraud /con artist in the wellness industry and that I'd seriously fucked up. Both of them have active Eds are full of misinformation .
---
Good point actually, have they done anything together since the Camino?
Barbie

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I get the impression that roz befriended Trisha and felt like she could be the one to “save” her but has now realised that you can’t help someone who refuses to help themselves and has given up

Reactions: 5
I get the impression that roz befriended Trisha and felt like she could be the one to “save” her but has now realised that you can’t help someone who refuses to help themselves and has given up
Johnny b is on the job now😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Like, at the end of the day these "celebrities" are just people like the rest of us.

I would only jump at the opportunity to "befriend" the likes of Trish too, for sheer novelty alone, build a case and then expose her maybe but also I just want to get on with my life.

Trisha is getting by on "sure God love us" and if that's okay with her then good for her.

I will always think she is a rancid bleep and steroetypical big fat thick bully from school.

Again telling people to style down buts meant to have a gather on.... It's not meant to stretched across her..... Sigh

Reactions: 7
Afraid to wear a dress with opening in front, did she say what I think she said?? 🙀
She’s actually disgusting…

• Sick
Afraid to wear a dress with opening in front, did she say what I think she said?? 🙀
She’s actually disgusting…
I’m pretty sure she said “I’m not comfortable going off to wellfest”
I just went back and listened again to see what was so bad, but I think she said nothing out of the way this time 😀.

they only had the top in a size 6. Twas probably swimming on her.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.