Trishaโ€™s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always seems really manic in her stories? (Sorry if that's not the right word to use) But really all over the place and just spouting out anything that comes into her head

Reactions: 17
She always seems really manic in her stories? (Sorry if that's not the right word to use) But really all over the place and just spouting out anything that comes into her head
Manic is 100% the right term. Her highs and lows are manic in nature.

Reactions: 8
Whatโ€™s the story with the tash? I have to remove mine every few weeks, does she not see it?
I donโ€™t mean to be mean but it would bother me if I was looking at it every day and I wouldnโ€™t dream of going on camera to thousands of people with it. Sheโ€™s more confidence than me anyway, thatโ€™s for sure!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I had to listen 3 times to make sure I wasnt mishearing her.

She did in her bollox run 3 times a week .

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She's really proud of herself for running 3km, even though she walked every second minute meaning she only ran 1.5km but she's really proud even though she claimed to have run a 10km last year.

It'll be great to build up her fitness for the Camino but sure didn't she just walk the whole Camino a few months back barely breaking a sweat, why would she need to build up her fitness?

She's set herself a weightloss goal for a wedding even though she claimed 2024 was "her witch" and she'd been losing weight already, but actually she put on weight and she's back in therapy because the scales messed with her head so she's not allowed weigh herself so she weighed herself then rang her coach crying because she hadn't lost between 1 and 3 stone in 3 days but she hopes to be thinner and smaller than the bride's bouquet by the wedding but how will she knows if she doesn't weigh herself?

Her coach explained to her how weight loss in a deficit works even though Trisha published a weight loss book about how to lose weight using a calorie deficit.

Any other bullshit in there?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It's there consistently- I assumed it was a rash?
Looks like she got at her father's rusty razor or the sheep shears.

Not in a fit of fanny farts would I ask her to be bridesmaid on my special day . She would hijack and make it about her "journey".

I wouldnt ask her to hold a bouquet while I went to the toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But Shure if she went down to a size she was happy with there would be no reason to keep up the page/business/scam so she's never going to lose much more weight. It'll be this on repeat until Instagram is no longer popular.

Reactions: 4
She will be in a bridesmaids dress two sizes too small, with the horrid sunglasses on hiding from the paparazzi. Jesus I'd say she will be a nightmare when it comes to picking a dress. FYI Trisha because none of your thousand sisters will tell ya a dress or any clothing for that matter that is too small actually makes you look bigger. There I said it.

Reactions: 4