Trisha Paytas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't watched her in ages, but started watching her Jake Paul mukbang.

My god she's put on weight, she looks in her 40s and the acting to play the character with the fake laughs has been turned up to level 11.

She's not going to live very long at this rate, could just end up dead having lipo.
She's 30 not forty her fiance moses is 42

Reactions: 1
Moses wasn't particularly nice about her was he? Didn't she make a fake account and speak to him and he said some nasty things about her.

I have a soft spot for Trisha. I think some of the videos she makes are questionable.
Watching the Frenemies podcast makes me see a different side to her, the latest one was interesting with all of the TV shows she's been on and she seems embarrassed by most of them, I think she would've turned out slightly different if her mother was more supportive in a way of making better choices. She seems like an awful mother who helped push her in the wrong direction rather than the right one

Reactions: 9
Moses wasn't particularly nice about her was he? Didn't she make a fake account and speak to him and he said some nasty things about her.

I have a soft spot for Trisha. I think some of the videos she makes are questionable.
Watching the Frenemies podcast makes me see a different side to her, the latest one was interesting with all of the TV shows she's been on and she seems embarrassed by most of them, I think she would've turned out slightly different if her mother was more supportive in a way of making better choices. She seems like an awful mother who helped push her in the wrong direction rather than the right one
yes I think she did but Trisha also hit Moses in his side or on his stomach.

Ellen DeGeneres faces renewed criticism as controversial YouTuber describes her experience on the show | indy100

I remember when Trisha went on the show and if what she is saying did happen to her why has she taken so long to speak up as the whole Ellen thing came out a while ago. Can't help thinking that with this coming from someone like Trisha that is just all for attention. I don't doubt what people have said about Ellen are true but we know what Trisha is like when it comes to being fame hungry.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ellen DeGeneres faces renewed criticism as controversial YouTuber describes her experience on the show | indy100

I remember when Trisha went on the show and if what she is saying did happen to her why has she taken so long to speak up as the whole Ellen thing came out a while ago. Can't help thinking that with this coming from someone like Trisha that is just all for attention. I don't doubt what people have said about Ellen are true but we know what Trisha is like when it comes to being fame hungry.
I haven't read the article but she didn't go into much detail about the experience on the podcast or make it sound dramatic than it probably was she just said something like "We couldn't touch her or look her right in the eyes" and on the video she touches Ellen and actually does say "Oh sorry I'm not supposed to touch you" it wasn't really a lengthy conversation and only started because Ethan was showing her old clips, so she wasn't 'speaking up' really just commented on the experience
She also went on one of those judge shows and said he wasn't very friendly either, can't remember his name though!

Reactions: 5
I haven't read the article but she didn't go into much detail about the experience on the podcast or make it sound dramatic than it probably was she just said something like "We couldn't touch her or look her right in the eyes" and on the video she touches Ellen and actually does say "Oh sorry I'm not supposed to touch you" it wasn't really a lengthy conversation and only started because Ethan was showing her old clips, so she wasn't 'speaking up' really just commented on the experience
She also went on one of those judge shows and said he wasn't very friendly either, can't remember his name though!
What that the incident with Howard Stern?

What that the incident with Howard Stern?
No she didn't have anything really bad to say about him, it was one of those 'Judge Judy' kind of shows, someone took her to the fake 'court' for dressing like a 'slut' (in their words) and said the Judge was a bit rude behind the scenes

Her videos are sooo cringe! It's like she has no idea what she's doing πŸ˜‚

I think the video you're talking about, the other girl Lena? That's Lena's boyfriend in the video
Yeah Lena that's the one! He was enjoying it far more with her. Noticed he looked awkward with trisha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No πŸ˜‚ but he’s not unattractive. Better than Jason
Myabe its because im also jewish and love long hair on men πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I feel like its all going to end in tears with them ngl. Hopefully before they've brought a child into the world.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.