Trisha Paytas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve fallen into a weird YouTube hole and I’m watching all her latest interviews. No jumper, Zack Sang, the collaborations with rich lux and avocado boy.
She’s is awful but I’m fascinated.

Reactions: 1
I’ve fallen into a weird YouTube hole and I’m watching all her latest interviews. No jumper, Zack Sang, the collaborations with rich lux and avocado boy.
She’s is awful but I’m fascinated.
Oh I am so intrigued by her and her bloody ways. I can’t stop watching!

The interviews are insane. 😬

Oh I am so intrigued by her and her bloody ways. I can’t stop watching!

The interviews are insane. 😬
Did you watch!??? 😱
She HATES David Dobrik doesn’t she, I think when she has nothing left to lose she’s gonna go after him big style.
I hate Adam22 but I managed to listen to that and go straight onto Zach 😆
She’s really doing the rounds, she was on Nick Sniders channel a few days ago,
I love her hatred for peter monn 😂
She has no filter, it’s entertaining to watch if nothing else.

Reactions: 2
Did you watch!??? 😱
She HATES David Dobrik doesn’t she, I think when she has nothing left to lose she’s gonna go after him big style.
I hate Adam22 but I managed to listen to that and go straight onto Zach 😆
She’s really doing the rounds, she was on Nick Sniders channel a few days ago,
I love her hatred for peter monn 😂
She has no filter, it’s entertaining to watch if nothing else.
I absolutely love watching her be tragic!

Adam22 isn’t the most pleasant to watch but that interview was the best I’ve seen.

Her eating shows on YouTube though, can’t cope with them!!!!!

Hoping Peter claps back tonight.

I love Nick so much ♥😍♥

I’m probably the only person watching her stories but 🤣😆🤣😆🤣
David Dobrik must hold his breath every she goes on a rant 😆

• Haha
I love to watch her she’s so entertaining!!!
I’m just waiting for her to go after the vlog squad 😆
I wish she would stop talking about her 5150 like it’s a badge of honour, she so proud of the fact she “overdosed” I cringe for her.
But she’s definitely entertaining!

I’m just waiting for her to go after the vlog squad 😆
I wish she would stop talking about her 5150 like it’s a badge of honour, she so proud of the fact she “overdosed” I cringe for her.
But she’s definitely entertaining!
Did you watch her YouTube video about Jeff???

I was all over it this morning! She seems much more in control of her emotions since therapy has kicked in. I miss kitchen floor Trish
I’ve only just noticed it’s up now 😱 she looks good.
I would love to have the ability to unsee some of Trisha’s insta/twitter photos 🤣
But she’s a pretty girl when she tones down the makeup and... wears clothes 😬
I love her hatred for peter monn lately 🤣

There is something very team 10-ish about the vlog squad.

I’ve only just noticed it’s up now 😱 she looks good.
I would love to have the ability to unsee some of Trisha’s insta/twitter photos 🤣
But she’s a pretty girl when she tones down the makeup and... wears clothes 😬
I love her hatred for peter monn lately 🤣

There is something very team 10-ish about the vlog squad.
AGREE WITH ALL OF THE ABOVE

She is really pretty with less makeup, or even a smokey eye when it’s not OTT. She’s cute without makeup as well imo. I hate body shaming but UGH her boobs [emoji30] I think her nudes would be fine if she’d just fix her botched boob job. Maybe go a little smaller and more natural looking, and fix her freaking nipple!!!!!

I can’t stand the vlog squad, so I love her hate for them. I wish she’d spill more about them!

She is so offensive and insensitive it's unbelievable. Anything for attention good or bad

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.