Trisha Paytas #2 will not get through one wedding let alone three!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh i can just invision them in some deprived 3rd world country buying a baby if Ivf doesn't work out for them.
No because after I typed this went back onto the live she said she'll go to India or China.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
But hasn't she always said that her tubes was too scarred that she could never get pregnant so why waste money on IVF

But hasn't she always said that her tubes was too scarred that she could never get pregnant so why waste money on IVF
I'm pretty sure there's different types of ivf, it won't matter what state her tubes are in if they are taking eggs from her, fertilising them, then implanting them. It doesn't really involve her tubes. She said that's what they are trying, if she can't carry them, they will find a surrogate & if it doesn't work that way then they would try adopting abroad.

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one genuinely concerned that this woman would be raising a child. I'm not saying anyone should be denied the right to raise a child but good god she is a terrible narcissist who makes terrible decisions and is truly evil sometimes. I don't think she is capable of caring for anyone but herself.

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one genuinely concerned that this woman would be raising a child. I'm not saying anyone should be denied the right to raise a child but good god she is a terrible narcissist who makes terrible decisions and is truly evil sometimes. I don't think she is capable of caring for anyone but herself.
there is a lot of people that are worried about trisha with being a parent, she got a lot of negative statements on social media about her trying to becoming a mom, people were saying they hope the trisha ivf treatments doesn't work because of how evil she is.

Reactions: 4
Ya CPS will have a field day if she has a child and all the evidence is online even if Trisha deletes it there are still ways of finding it

It worries me that she’s going to be responsible for looking after another human being when the woman can barely look after herself, I think this is problematic in so many ways imo.

Reactions: 9
I hope this pregnancy changes her but I think it’ll just make her even more insufferable

Reactions: 7
this isnt good, this woman should not have a child. she is in for such a rude awakening, i dont even know what to say but this really isnt good

Reactions: 7
this isnt good, this woman should not have a child. she is in for such a rude awakening, i dont even know what to say but this really isnt good
I see all children as blessings but I just don’t think she should be responsible for the life of another human being, she doesn’t come across to me as someone who’s maternal either

Reactions: 5
She was drinking champagne two weeks ago and normally you don't announce a pregnancy until after three months cos of miscarriage.

Reactions: 1
She was drinking champagne two weeks ago and normally you don't announce a pregnancy until after three months cos of miscarriage.
Some people don't wait and announce it when they want though everyone's different

Why does she want a baby? To have purpose? She’s obsessed with being pregnant but never actually mentioned the baby???? So confused does she know you have to have coordination to change nappies😂

Why does she want a baby? To have purpose? She’s obsessed with being pregnant but never actually mentioned the baby???? So confused does she know you have to have coordination to change nappies😂
have you seen this? some people think that this is about Trisha paytas. I don't know enough about this website.

Most mental health issues develop in a young age around toxic family. I honestly do not want trisha to have a baby because she is going to destroy them mentally!