Trisha Paytas #2 will not get through one wedding let alone three!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does it like like a budget hoiday inn wedding in a conference room

I thought she'd have such a big grand wedding but it looks..meh

Reactions: 5
So glad I found a Trisha thread!
The veil looks really weird, I'm not against a black wedding dress but it's not what I'd have thought trish would have?
also having welcome to the black parade while you're walking down the aisle isn't a terrible idea but at least have the instrumental version

Reactions: 3
Thank you sooo much! Off to go watch this

Wow that’s crazy. Seriously wonder how Trisha did that
Here's an update

Trisha is now a witness to this person's case against onlyfans. Maybe this is why Trisha has been so strange lately and was crying during a livestream recently. This person said that they know that Trisha hasn't mentioned this lawsuit.

Reactions: 1
First wedding down. What did people think of the two dresses? Personally the black one I didn't like it of it didn't have the see through side bits it would have been way nicer. I kinda liked the white short one but still wasn't overly in love with either.

Reactions: 2
I know this isn’t an H3H3 rave board and don’t want to derail the thread, but Hila looked stunning at her and Ethan’s wedding. She holds herself with respect and dignity, something that Trisha will never be able to comprehend.
I’ve never seen Ethan and Hila’s wedding photos!

Been avoiding Trisha drama but I’ve had to comment because seeing her dance around the menorah over Hanukkah was truly a treat for this Jew.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve never seen Ethan and Hila’s wedding photos!

Been avoiding Trisha drama but I’ve had to comment because seeing her dance around the menorah over Hanukkah was truly a treat for this Jew.
they are at the beginnig of this podcast, I'm not sure of the timestamp.

• Heart
She’s on TikTok again ranting about privacy and how it’s perfectly fine for her to “sample” all these different religions.

She’s an idiot, and Moses is worse for indulging her and seemingly turning his back on his family.

She’s on TikTok again ranting about privacy and how it’s perfectly fine for her to “sample” all these different religions.

She’s an idiot, and Moses is worse for indulging her and seemingly turning his back on his family.
“Sample religions” babe, peoples beliefs are not something on the end of a Costco aisle for you to try out - even if she was going through a ‘spiritual journey’ trying to find out what suits her it’s the fact that she posts about it 24/7 knowing full well what she’s doing is wrong.

Reactions: 8

go to timestamp ethan said that Trisha recorded ethan and the h3 podcast stuff and secretly recorded them. ranting about privacy, smh

She's live on tiktok talking about how they really want a baby, first step will be IVF if it doesn't work they will try surrogacy & adoption. I cannot imagine she would ever be cleared to adopted a child.

Ohhh i can just invision them in some deprived 3rd world country buying a baby if Ivf doesn't work out for them.