Triplets in Cornwall #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be having a great time at the wedding if shes sat there editing videos and on social media while at the wedding

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t the sister homeless at one point too or has she more than one sister?

Acting like a teenager snogging him like that and needing to be centre of attention at someones wedding no decorum at all

Hopefully the dog will have a better life with her sister - if it is there. I’ve heard that the dog is always roaming freely around where she lives and she is unaware most of the time!

Hopefully the dog will have a better life with her sister - if it is there. I’ve heard that the dog is always roaming freely around where she lives and she is unaware most of the time!
Roaming freely when she doesn’t even have a garden?
And a herding breed that is well known to snap if not worked?

It always baffled me why she got a dog in the first place, and a high energy, working breed at that with three young children, a tiny house, no garden and swanning off all the time. Absolute madness.

Reactions: 4
It’s always on the local pages that the dog is roaming free with no sight of her… so sad! A risk for the dog and the public! I expect it toilets everywhere too!

• Wow
I’m pretty sure I said the same thing last year but what on earth qualifies her to give these talks? She’s an ECT without a job?!?

Reactions: 2
She's passionate about education but takes her kids up to Manchester on a school day for something entirely selfish. Nothing for them at all, and since they are not in her talk she must have left them with a stranger babysitting. Missing school only weeks after missing over a week to take them on holiday wow what a fantastic example of a teacher really putting her boys education first

It’s a shame all of the boys haven’t had their hair cut short, the two still with the knotty mess just look unkempt & uncared for.

How irresponsible is she recording a video whilst driving. Continually looking down at the phone. It beggars belief.
Where I live it’s illegal to use a phone while driving except fur using a hands free system. The phone also can’t be touching any part of your body, not even in a breast pocket. She is dumb & dangerous.

She makes out its fine because she's not touching it but like you say shes continually watching it and she must be touching it to start and stop recording. Also very obvious whilst she was recording the other day one of the boys was not belted into the car seat and he was climbed up to the top of the window with basically his head out when driving.

Saying she could have spent all weekend crying in bed, you think he's finally given up on the shitshow and dumped her?