Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minipod

I have warmed to them, they seem to get outdoors a lot which is impressive! I think Cass is so cute. I was surprised at the bath photos and when they gae away clothes to anyone local to them, just message them! They are doing a tough job and it must be hard with shift work and 4 young children.

Reactions: 4

maytoseptember

VIP Member
The dad did try when the girls were little. He done a few stories asking about how to get an agent etc. I wouldn't have held it against them in the early days when they had nursery, formula and nappies x3 food and clothes x4, the financial expense will have even eye watering, never mind the physical and mental toll
He was trying when they were still foetuses in the womb. That was how I first discovered them. As much as I can understand a) worrying about the cost of raising three babies at once and b) knowing that triplet girls would make an interesting Instafamily, you’ve got to admit that being shilled online from pre-birth is kind of gross and not everyone sells out their childrens’ privacy like that.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She comes across as quite detached and not overly happy, the only time she relaxes and genuinely looks content is when she's out with her friends.
If things are hard and she is struggling I hope she has support at hand.

JessicaFletcher

Chatty Member
I followed them back when the triplets were tiny. They were pretty upfront about the gifted and ads stuff and they were honest about the fact they had 3 kids at once to support so needed to supplement their income. I suppose it must be hard to go from 1 kid to 4 and have the money to support the whole family. I personally wouldnt want my childrens every milestone recorded for everyone to see but I can see why they've done it. I think of all the multiples accounts they're the least grabby and vulgar.

I did unfollow because she just never seemed happy and always came across a bit resentful. But I think again I might feel the same going from 1 child to 4! It's hard enough having a new baby but 3 must be pretty tough. I had a friend who had ivf and ended up with twins, she had only wanted one and it took her a long time to come to terms with it. He seems to have been the driving force behind it and maybe she wasn't all that comfortable at the time.

Lollypad

VIP Member
New on here but these guys are my favourite Insta family. Appreciate that some of it might get a bit annoying/ boring but I just like their honesty. Cass is a proper little cutie too!

I get the feeling that Katie doesn't like waste as she always says about not overbuying at Xmas etc and they do seem to live within their means, unlike alot of instagrammers. Cas is alot smaller than her sisters so probably has a huge wardrobe and maybe they are just using bits of Sully's before they kit them out for autumn. Bless them in those shorts today haha.

Pinchme

VIP Member
New on here but these guys are my favourite Insta family. Appreciate that some of it might get a bit annoying/ boring but I just like their honesty. Cass is a proper little cutie too!
Agree, I really like them, love how they cook fresh food, get them kids out everyday & even bath them daily, which some triplet parents only bath after 10days!! Oh and they both work. 👍

Acey678

To be fair - whinging toddlers is probably their life at the minute. At least they're being real, unlike some on IG where life is perfect 🤷🏻‍♀️ I have 1 and lockdown is HAAAARD! The idea of 3 toddlers & a homeschooler makes me anxious just thinking about it.

Heather343

I actually quite like them. They always seem to take the kids out and do things with them at home (like crafts) and have home cooked meals. Think they both work shifts aswell which must be hard to fit everything in. Far better than parents of triplets 🤣

Pinchme

VIP Member
I loved it a month or so ago when they were gifted a load of stuff for Trolls 2, let the kids pick something they liked and then gave the rest away. Teaching the kids to be selfless and not profiting from gifts - really refreshing to see.
Unlike some who sell all the freebees on Gumtree, asking more than the price to buy new!!!!

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She always seems to be out recently, I think Chris is the one who stays at home with the kids. Katie always comes across resentful/miserable until it's time to go out.

Buggeroff

VIP Member
I like them because They are more honest and real. They don’t try act like parenting experts or give advice just showing what they are up to. Kind of boring but likeable. 😂

Reactions: 3
Hello, I’m new here! Brought here by the MOD drama, but I’ve followed these two from the beginning so thought I’d say hi. I had twins around the same time they had the triplets and initially found them quite interesting but really really early on I noticed the tagging of brands when they were interested in.

Have you seen his post tonight?? The word ‘masturbated’ used to talk about the ivf to get the girls is a bit 🤢

MrsJones83

VIP Member
I’ve followed them since before the triplets were born, I actually really like them (came across this thread whilst searching for someone else)

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
Boring people = mind numbingly dull content.

Triplets drinking milk in chairs by radiator in lounge
Triplets in highchairs being spoon fed
Triplets in cots
Triplets in gifted clothes
Triplets on gifted play equipment
Mother on phone in background
Mother moaning
Father moaning

And repeat.

Yawn.

Bol85

VIP Member
Have they gone on holiday without the kids?! ‘It’s been 6 years’ .. well yeh, I’ve also not been on holiday without my kids for 6 years because, oh wait, I take them with me. Because I love them & despite how hard it is a lot of the time, being a family unit & being together is really important to me. Do I sit down & sunbathe? Rarely. Do we have a really nice family time together, absolutely. We have been on weekend breaks without the kids to cities I know they’d hate being dragged around but a pool/beach holiday for more than a couple days? Take your kids man. They really don’t like being parents much do they? I feel like she hates it. Do they ever spend time with the kids together as a 5 doing some fun stuff?!

Ihatepeonies

Chatty Member
My husband works in a similar capacity to these two, and is explicit in his contract that he is not allowed to feature his family life on social media. I guess different forces have different rules but I am shocked at their openness.