Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollypad

VIP Member
Yeah I like them! They are the most normal family out there really
I really like them too. I get why some people might think Katie seems a bit miserably sometimes, but I think she struggles with her MH - has to be hard with four kids (yes, it's a choice, and they're very lucky to have four healthy kids). I like them, Cassidy is such a little gem.

Reactions: 3

Bettyboo2475

Chatty Member
Running a family is hard, however I think Mum has been low since going back to work and girls starting school. Always hard that working mum guilt. They have a lot of family support. Hence their holiday away currently

MrsJones83

VIP Member
I wondered what had happened with his family as he posted with his mum and said he hadn’t seen her for three years! I know we’ve had pandemic, but still seems a long time.

Mitizmight

Never knew there was a thread about these 2!
totally agree they’re quite boring/repetitive.

Shocked to find out he has another son though! Even if he’s an adult now he’s still dad to him, so “triplet dad of 4” is abit under belt.
Interesting that he’s never mentioned too!? Not even in passing “got *** coming for tea” or “its *** birthday so we’re going to celebrate” jeeeeez 😬😬
He doesn’t have any other children. They answered that question when they did a live Q&A.
Out of all the instafamilies they are the nicest. They both work, cook from scratch and the kids are adorable.

Buggeroff

VIP Member
I don’t understand why you wouldn’t go on a holiday with your kids before going away for a week yourselves. I get an aboard holiday the 6 of them would be ALOT but they could do a uk holiday then of gone away. Just seems a bit selfish..

MrsJones83

VIP Member
Yes I still follow them. I think they’re a nice family but I do worry about her bond with the kids. I know she posted something the other day about how she just chooses not to post about them a lot.

I don’t have multiples but do have 4 kids under 8 so I do understand a bit about the chaos of home life.

Acey678

Oooh this one makes me sad as I do actually really like the accounts - but they have got very #ad #gifted happy recently 😩 I have a little one the same age as the triplets so I do find the content interesting to an extent but the continuous stream of free stuff is starting to wear thin...

Bol85

VIP Member
They aren’t really influencers are they? Just kinda normal people with normal lives that gained attention by having multiples. I really can’t bring myself to like her very much at all, I’ve always thought she massively prefers her dogs to the kids and she always poses like she loves herself. He’s alright I guess.

Ellegee

VIP Member
At least they aren’t on the beg constantly, they have a life and career outside of social media
Very true, they’re taking their time with the house that needs bucketloads of work done rather than shamelessly dropping hints over what needs doing & tagging the hell out of anywhere that might be of use to them. The Galballys could learn a lot from this pair

Burda

VIP Member
I've seen these 2 at a group for parents of multiples and they really are as boring as they seem (especially her!).

• Haha

Antiinstagramfamous

I can’t remember what their content was when I first followed them, but recently I just swipe past them as soon as I see them on my feed - it’s so repetitive and boring!! She has a raised eyebrow shock look about her, and lately seems to have the false eyelashes look about her (not a big deal, but it annoys me for some reason!!) I do like that they feed the kids real, nutritious meals, but that’s as far as my admiration goes! I follow 3 triplet accounts - all have girl triplets, and all have an older boy child, and the boys come across as an inconvenience, couldn’t care less about the at all!!

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
New on here but these guys are my favourite Insta family. Appreciate that some of it might get a bit annoying/ boring but I just like their honesty. Cass is a proper little cutie too!
It’s the lack of safeguarding I don’t like. Filming them in the bath? As coppers?

Buggeroff

VIP Member
I’ve private messaged them both at some point to point out that as police employees they should be aware of exposing their children half naked on the gram. I don’t like seeing children in the bath or topless as I know what type of people are out theee.
Don’t you have better things to do with your time? 😂

Reactions: 2

Minipod

They're terrible at listing things appropriately. And they often post ads and gifted goods on stories, to avoid them being recorded on their main grid.

It's a second income and has to be approved by their employer. I'm going to report both of them to their professional standards dept, because if nothing else I've not just sat here and moaned about them!
I had wondered how the police standards affected what they can/can’t do. If identifying as an officer they have to follow very strict guidelines on social media. I just don’t know what the guidelines are!

Reactions: 2