Triona McCarthy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder did Dromoland have to remind her to post about the gifted stay? Usually the freebies have to be posted straight away. It seemed odd that she is posting about it now, a month later.
Easy come easy go with these ones. How can someone forgot to make a few posts and a thank you to somewhere that has given them a free stay. Pure and utter laziness and greediness.

Reactions: 4
Easy come easy go with these ones. How can someone forgot to make a few posts and a thank you to somewhere that has given them a free stay. Pure and utter laziness and greediness.
Jesus that gifted stay was worth thousands !!! It should have been posted within a few days, the lazy bleep 🤬

Reactions: 3

This is problematic, irresponsible..... what the hell were they thinking publishing this?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She now has the daughter begging for Taylor Swift tickets. Turning her into a mini(!) version of herself.

Reactions: 8
And as for selling Wills clothes as a bundle, would she not just drop them to a charity shop. Even the non designer pieces.

Reactions: 7
Is she doing unislim? She’s always on about them? I’m a bit confused as she’s always eating out

Reactions: 2
They are probably paying her but she isn’t declaring it . She jumps from one thing to another in her stories. I mute her a lot so maybe I miss important stuff!

Those shoes 🤢. Probably cost a small fortune and they are absolutely awful. Like she’s dressing up as a gorilla and only remembered her feet

• Haha
Like she spends 1000s on clothes and sometimes buys two sizes. How does she afford it? 800 for a cheap looking pair of runners is mind boggling???

She will probably be trying to sell them next week. She has the strangest shopping habits. She spends a fortune on ugly designer clothes that never seem to fit her and instead of returning them, they end up on de bop. She has to lose so much money on them because I can’t see anyone spending the full price of what she is selling.

Reactions: 4
Those trainers are so ugly! Remember the bedazzled Skechers Britney and Christina were flogging 20/25 years ago? They're like a cross between those and oul wan runners. €800 is madness.

So apparently she has ADHD. While she looks great in the pics, I really don't get the relevance of why she was pictured with the wheelie bin!

Reactions: 1