Triona McCarthy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an awful eejit all right and her dress sense is up her hole but I’d say she’s great craic on a night out. Or maybe she could be overbearing. Could go either way. Laugh that her kids are maxi and mini. Another one and they’d be called midi

Reactions: 7
That thing she’s wearing.
The obvious wet wee patch stain.
The clear not so good cover up.
All so fuckin wrong.
They’re both alcoholics, and i grew up in a family of them, sad times for the Children.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That outfit. I think I just got sick in my mouth
Where did she even get it? Did she just happen to have it hanging in the wardrobe? Hideous. Everyone else was just dressed normally.

Reactions: 1
That thing she’s wearing.
The obvious wet wee patch stain.
The clear not so good cover up.
All so fuckin wrong.
They’re both alcoholics, and i grew up in a family of them, sad times for the Children.
The STATE of that see through sparkly mess. And the dark patch on her hoo hoo and the massive botoxed forehead. 🫢🫢🫢🫢She is a drunk. The hungover head on her. Great example to be setting for Her poor kids.

Reactions: 4
Can she not see the damage she is doing to her daughter with all the gram exposure of her???

The way she used to record him at the market in Schull was soooo intrusive
He seemed to crave attention so he probably enjoyed it.
Not that it was right, she does that to everybody. It's so obvious when people turn away really quickly that they absolutely hate it when she does it.

Who exactly does she influence? She still seems to get invited to all the big events but her content is non existent except for the same column in the Sunday Info for 20 years. Constantly showing her kids I dont get it

Reactions: 3
Have been meaning to ask, that ski holiday, is that the first time we have ever seen her taking her kids on a proper foreign holiday?? Like ever?? I think it may be...

Reactions: 2
Have been meaning to ask, that ski holiday, is that the first time we have ever seen her taking her kids on a proper foreign holiday?? Like ever?? I think it may be...
I think so, and she is broke after it. She is always broke , if she stopped buying awful designer clothes it would help. Her husband has a good job, they have no mortgage so it’s odd that they couldn’t afford a holiday. She wastes her money on horrible clothes and chauffeured cars.

Would she not be quicker emailing Dromoland asking to be invited back?
But she’d never do that. They have to realise that they need to gift her another stay.

I wonder did Dromoland have to remind her to post about the gifted stay? Usually the freebies have to be posted straight away. It seemed odd that she is posting about it now, a month later.

Reactions: 1