Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to unfollow her because of the shopping addiction. I’m trying to be mindful in my consumption this year (and going forward) and it’s just too much
I really thought moving out of Saatchi's home would've made her reconsider how much clothing she has because the clothing alone probably filled five trucks. I was actually surprised she even had a storage unit, her new dressing room is the size of a small shop! It's overwhelming watching her sometimes; I get anxious seeing the literal piles and piles of stuff she owns. I seriously doubt she even knows what she owns at this point.

Reactions: 11
I really thought moving out of Saatchi's home would've made her reconsider how much clothing she has because the clothing alone probably filled five trucks. I was actually surprised she even had a storage unit, her new dressing room is the size of a small shop! It's overwhelming watching her sometimes; I get anxious seeing the literal piles and piles of stuff she owns. I seriously doubt she even knows what she owns at this point.
It is crazy how much clothing she owns. Nobody needs that much stuff. Plus she keeps on buying more. And so much of it nearly identical. Slight variations on coats, jeans and boots. The needless consumption is off the charts.

Reactions: 13
I think her buying is an illness to fill the gaps where she once used alcohol / drugs. She’s a regular in the rooms “NA & AA”

Ditto all the nonsense she does to her face. It’s an addiction. I think she looks very unsure of herself, no confidence, hence the spending to feel better. It’s a shame. So many daft women in London like this

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel like it used to be more considered, like shopping her own closet more. And also, the new room is crazy - wasn’t lots of stuff in the basement before? So it was out of sight and out of mind to some extent. Really with you on the piles and piles of stuff. Absolutely not, you only have one body! She has her house in France choc full of stuff too, if I recall.

Bless her as I know she’s had a tough time in life (I know she’s privileged but emotionally). I get why she’d like to preserve as much history for the daughter also, due to her dad passing. But it really feels like an issue now, these huge ten box Zara deliveries day in day out are so not it.

Reactions: 6
It's an addiction/compulsion like any other. Mine is sugar. She consumes too much of her vice and I consume too much of mine. How can she remember everything she has? No one person can wear all that!

It's an addiction/compulsion like any other. Mine is sugar. She consumes too much of her vice and I consume too much of mine. How can she remember everything she has? No one person can wear all that!
I don’t understand, how she always claims „cost per wear of that (extremely expensive designer) piece is down to 50 p“, with as much stuff she owns, and since she also only has one body and 365 days in different seasons through one year.

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand, how she always claims „cost per wear of that (extremely expensive designer) piece is down to 50 p“, with as much stuff she owns, and since she also only has one body and 365 days in different seasons through one year.
Trinny Maths 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn’t know she did AA/NA - absolutely makes
Sense that she is buying and doing things to her face as an addition.

Reactions: 4
Yup. In my hood. I am not in that AA / NA gang but so many people around here are. You see them on Sunday mornings going to the big big A lister meeting of the week. Good for her though. Keeps her clean although the addicts usually find another addiction - hers is clothes and aesthetic nonsense to her face. Shopping is a common one as is exercise because it can be normalised.

Reactions: 8
Wow I did not know about AA either! I was sure I saw pics of her drinking at lunch with the old lad. Explains the compulsive behaviour

Reactions: 4
Trinny Maths 🙃
I remember her justification for buying two identical Saint Laurent bags, but in different colours. "I had a discount for Saks in New York, so I thought I would get two bags. The girl told me the discount doesn't work in concessions so she asked me which one? I got both."

Usually a discount not working is a disincentive to buying more! Trinny maths strikes again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I remember a closet confession where she wore a brown sequin coat from Prada. Some of the sequins fell off and she was laughing with Jemma at the cost of them… I looked on Prada website as it was current… £10k 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I remember a closet confession where she wore a brown sequin coat from Prada. Some of the sequins fell off and she was laughing with Jemma at the cost of them… I looked on Prada website as it was current… £10k 😳
Cries in povo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really needs to do a cull when she has all her clothes all in one place so she can see the huge number of duplicate items.

Reactions: 5
She really needs to do a cull when she has all her clothes all in one place so she can see the huge number of duplicate items.
Maybe she can book Wembley Stadium for a day 🤣

Sadly I think she's aware of the duplicates and doesn't see an issue. She's always pointing out miniscule differences ("this is more dark cerulean than a true navy, so I'll keep both"). Hoarders will always find a justification. I think she also buys things impulsively and keeps them to not feel bad about wasting money, even those she'll moan about her credit card bills (stop buying £10,000 jackets and £2,500 bags, then?!?).

Reactions: 15
Maybe she can book Wembley Stadium for a day 🤣

Sadly I think she's aware of the duplicates and doesn't see an issue. She's always pointing out miniscule differences ("this is more dark cerulean than a true navy, so I'll keep both"). Hoarders will always find a justification. I think she also buys things impulsively and keeps them to not feel bad about wasting money, even those she'll moan about her credit card bills (stop buying £10,000 jackets and £2,500 bags, then?!?).
200w.gif

• Haha
Why is her hair always in/covering her face?

You literally can only see a smal portion of her face and one eye.

Why hide behind it?

Reactions: 1