Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they'll struggle as its not hosted in the UK so deosn't have to adhere to super injunctions etc, many have tried and all have failed

Reactions: 8
Welcome, ma love you’re gonna love it here get ready for the lols

they'll struggle as its not hosted in the UK so deosn't have to adhere to super injunctions etc, many have tried and all have failed
Yeah I think it people have tried to get rid of this site before but because it’s American they couldn’t.

Right ma loves, what’s the plan if tattle goes tits up, I’d bloody miss you all

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
lets face it folks if Tan our resident expert in everything can't get us shut down then no one can just looked at her latest insta meal, more fucking spinach!!! she sprinkles that stuff like its fairy dust!!

@Disneylover if all goes tits up lets meet up on the american site YTMD and forge a new plan from there I'll be the one under the clock with the red carnation on my lapel lol

Reactions: 5
That’s what I was thinking !

The Alternative Slimcon meet up in UK !

Reactions: 6
Me either, it's going at the rate of a thread a day. Its very addictive though, but I'm neglecting Tarn and gammon

Reactions: 8
Good plan Lexi, I couldn’t do without my fellow tattlers
Haha I’ll be there x

The Alternative Slimcon meet up in UK !
I can’t see them closing the site but maybe they’ll have to remove the threads who knows. I’m enjoying it though
oh yes our own slimcon, brilliant

Reactions: 7
I don't know why she measured out vegetable oil for those rank cakes, she should have just syphoned the oil straight from her particularly disgusting grease ridden hair! Why would you stand in front of a camera looking like that, that woman has no shame! Can you imagine those birds when they are left out of their cage to fly free. I bet they are shitting everywhere. I dread to think how much crap is caked on top of her curtain poles as they are always perched up there! Ewww such a gross woman, I wouldn't even have a glass of water in that house, let alone a meal!

Reactions: 10
I dont know why she doesnt just use dry shampoo if her hair is extremely greasy and she ‘doesnt have time’ to wash it every day. Dry shampoo is so so easy! She is always sat there in her coat waiting to leave for the school run. Rather than sitting on the sofa she could be getting herself properly ready

Reactions: 9
Omg, she’s saying her blood donation contributed to her weight loss now. That pint is replenished in a few hours, yes you can’t donate for another 12 weeks but it doesn’t take that long to replace the fluids in your body!!!!

Reactions: 9
just watching the vlog......is that a massive hiccup around 1.39 just before she shows her breakfast???

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.