Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ciechoslava

Im sorry but how can they afford all these things.. lip fillers
botox
disneyland trip
london weekend away
michael kors smart watch
4 takeaways a week
Average of £150 a week food shop
???
as well as saving for a wedding and a mortgage... something dodgy is going on there 🤔 🤔 wouldnt surprise me if Chris was lowkey up to no good and had something dodgy going on on the side 😂 he always ‘pops out’ in the evenings wonder where he goes 🤔

Reactions: 11

lexiloo

VIP Member
how does she think its ok to yawn like this and not cover her mouth? her manners are as manky as her personal hygiene
yawn.png

• Sick
  • Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Garunteed it's related to fatty liver disease. That's why they mentioned alcohol. You can have alcoholic fatty liver and non alcoholic fatty liver. Shes been eating shite and put weight on. That's it. Everyone in the comments is saying the same.
Yeah agreed.

And liver readings can really vary too which is probably why they are re doing it in 6 weeks
The liver detoxes the body and her poor old liver must have been working overtime with all the crap she's been eating over the last few months! 4 take aways per week! Shocking! And those poor boys who don't even have a choice and just have eat what is given to them. Disgusting!
I can't believe she doesn't think about the health implications of eating so much junk food, especially being a nutritionist and all that ( ;) ) surely she's not that stupid to just be losing weight so she looks good!

Honestly, I despair of people like her!

lexiloo

VIP Member
pearls of wisdom from Tan.....

there's only so many jacket potatoes you can eat without getting fed up so im gunna try to look for different meals
next sentence......
I marrrrt get meat wi salad and ask them to swap chips for a jacket
next sentence......
theres only so many jackets you can eat int the ma loves??

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
bloody hell that breakfast was more like a party buffet! wonder how much of it Tan inhaled?? why oh why does she think people want want to see her ironing...although saying that if she vlogged a hair wash for herself id watch as im fully convinced its an urban myth!
lashes looking as beaut as ever ma loves ;)
lash.png

• Haha
  • Wow

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
What a pair of filthy scruffs they are! She looked as greasy as ever going out to eat, have a fucking shower tan!!
How dare they mock the food with the slop she dishes up 😂
What a romantic break it must be with her blogging all the time and being a food bore, these two deserve each other, can't wait for part two of chavs on tour
They wouldn't know fine dining if it smacked them in the face! ''1 broccoli and 1 carrot'' - the ignorance of it! What was she expecting, a pile of tinned potatoes and mushy frozen veg? There's probably more nutrition in that 1 meal than she's had in the last year!

• Haha

Drxo1990

So she finally got a Fitbit, after everyone recommending them but deciding to go one better and get a £300 Micheal korrs smart watch instead, which turned out to be a heap of shite. That must of stung a bit 😂. Also deciding to medicate Corby after being adamant she wouldn't because she doesn't agree with it, completely going back on everything she said a few months ago! Her ego must of got a right good bashing yesterday 😂😂 also what in the absolute fuck was that dinner 😷 broccoli cauliflower and cheesy beans? Manky manky mare

Struggling to understand how she set up that Fitbit sitting in her car, I have one, you need to plug it in and sync it all up to your phone before you can use it. Someone telling porkies about the gym 🤔

Reactions: 10

lexiloo

VIP Member
She needs to put out a disclaimer every time she vlogs “don’t watch this if your eating maloofs” coz you’ll get put off your food. I mean seriously she picks at her spots, yawns constantly without covering her gob, hiccups, does silent burps, picks her ears, picks her nose, rubs her face wtf!!!!!!! 🤢
also makes me cringe so hard when she rubs her face with the palm of her hand from the chin up to her forehead, her lips and her nose get turned up she rubs so hard, she really is grossness personified

• Sick

Disneylover

VIP Member
Has anyone seen tans latest video? She’s had bloods come back as abnormal for her liver. I do feel for her as she has bad anxiety about health but she said it could be due to poor nutrition. She’s supposed to be a nutritionist...
Just watched, health anxiety is awful it really is, talk about jump the gun though she’s thinking how is Chris gonna cope without her!
It’s ok though she’s going with her best friends diagnosis. She is probably right though i bet it’ll be because she’s put weight on and if she’s been eating four takeaways a week then jeez no wonder her liver bloods are high

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
£60????? SIXTY FUCKING QUID??? I have nothing to say to that 😐 well I have many things to say about it to be honest, none of which I can post on here 😭😂

• Haha

Rosieposey

VIP Member
I will apologise if it's anything serious but let's face it, it's all the shit she's been packing away for the last few months. Her bodeh has had enough.
When I saw title about health scare my 1st thought was skin rash due to lack of hygiene or her bodeh having some sort of reaction to the sodding hoody 🤭

• Haha

Yashlions

VIP Member
Thought our tan was a highly accredited nutritionist ??? God all the women eats is bacon and egg slapped between toast , everything is beige and carb heavy no wonder her liver is not happy 😬🙄

JDo777

Just watched the latest “Yawwwwwn and Snort” with Tan, I’ve laughed out loud at the irony, minutes and minutes of concern over the possibility of a baby budgie being in the waaaaaaay too up igh nesting box and the next sentence is “we’re avin KFC chicken for dinner”...obviously her ornithological concern doesn’t extend to chickens just baby budgies!

• Haha
  • Heart

Clairie

Four bloody takeaways in one week!
Jeez those poor kids, what about their health oh great nutritionist!
Should be ashamed of herself there is no excuse other than greed and laziness, more than likely a bit of both and must cost a fortune.
Tan has no idea about a healthy diet even when she says she's on one, the state of that sandwich she had yesterday, mind you thats before she was banging on about her liver. Lets see if she changes her eating habits to a more liver friendly diet, plenty of foods that promote a healthy liver out there and so easy to just google them, especially as shes so anxious about it, I know I frigging would.

lexiloo

VIP Member
I did chuckle when she said she didn't even want to know what 196 was in stones and someone commented that its 14 stone 4 lb 😂

• Haha

NoseyRosey

1578040042885.png

1578040210741.png

Yep crappy, non certified, no entry requirements and says nothing about being certified to provide advice. I can't even find a level 3 qualification on google so god knows whats she thinks she has.

• Haha