Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thoughts on the latest vlog.....both meals looked rank, what the hell was that lunch? two "draahh slaarrrrces" of bread with some awful looking ham slapped on them, thought to be syn free the ham had to have all visible fat removed? judging by the huge white chunks of fat clearly in them she didn't bother ;)
then the salmon, tinned spuds and frozen mixed veg.......how to make a decent sounding meal look like you've been given it as a punishment lol
Clearly didn't bath/shower after the very hard gym class :sick: as she was as greasy as usual closing the vlog sat on the sofa and omg woman why not edit out all the yawns or cover your mouth its gross!! anyone want to chip in for a care package for her? shampoo, a flannel and some soap!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
My thoughts on the latest vlog.....both meals looked rank, what the hell was that lunch? two "draahh slaarrrrces" of bread with some awful looking ham slapped on them, thought to be syn free the ham had to have all visible fat removed? judging by the huge white chunks of fat clearly in them she didn't bother ;)
then the salmon, tinned spuds and frozen mixed veg.......how to make a decent sounding meal look like you've been given it as a punishment lol
Clearly didn't bath/shower after the very hard gym class :sick: as she was as greasy as usual closing the vlog sat on the sofa and omg woman why not edit out all the yawns or cover your mouth its gross!! anyone want to chip in for a care package for her? shampoo, a flannel and some soap!!
Yeah you're supposed to remove any visible fat for it to be free. It looked awful as did the salmon. Those bleeping tinned spuds 😷
No she didn't look like she'd showered what a surprise!

Reactions: 7
HELLORRRR MY LUVS!!!

That meal looks as dry as duck! Where’s the bloody salmon sauce that you’re supposedly meant to have with it? And this is the person who actually creates meal plans? And what’s the betting that she will not last going to the gym!

Reactions: 6
Hate that yawning .🤭put your hand over your mouth tan. No need no need at all ma love

Reactions: 5
Hate that yawning .🤭put your hand over your mouth tan. No need no need at all ma love
me too, never known anyone yawn as much as her, she needs her iron levels checking!!! but its the not covering her mouth that gets me, can see her bloody tonsils she yawns that wide, its gross

only one Halloween wreath left ma loves and can be yours for only £30 😲

• Wow
CDACA6AC-95EC-472F-96DF-87061376FB9F.png

Yeah of course that’s definitely “not” the reason 👍

woah! well and truly thrown under the bus, she talks about him being unprofessional but this is totally the same! makes them all look incompetent and petty
A bit nasty that she had to do that. I went on on the eventbrite website and the organiser who I assume is Patrick, has said he will email everyone who purchased the tickets and will explain more in depth about why it was cancelled. Jane, as always, had to get her piggy nose in first! And PS. Maybe it’s a good thing it’s cancelled seeing as 99% of the members have all gained weight again anyway! So much for “inspiration”. Don’t talk to us about inspiration and how to lose weight if you can’t bleeping maintain it. Tan probably wanted to start flogging her meal plans at the event... 20% off each meal plan my loves, just a way of saying thank you for coming to slim con 2019 and listening to what we say out of our arse holes!!

And gammons status on insta saying they never got a wink of sleep last night worrying... for gods sake it’s an event! Would you lose sleep if you couldn’t go to see a tribute band because it has been cancelled? Probably couldn’t sleep because they had rehearsed all of the bullshit about what they’re going to say to gain more “fans” and make up some bullshit excuse about why they’ve gained weight again. Nobody is interested. You all gained weight because 1) you all talk complete and utter bull and 2) you buy junk food to keep as “treats” when we know full well you are going to polish it all off in one sitting!

INSPIRATION.. my ARSE! Hopefully their so called fans realise that there was no point going to it any way to see how much they’ve gained in a year.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I see she says on her latest post she is happier around 12-13 stone because she is still a size 10-12. NO CHANCE!! I'm the same height as tan. I go between 12&13 stone too. Currently I'm 13st, and most definitely would not fit in a 12. I need a 16. Even at 12 stone, I'm not a size 12. A comfortable 14 realistically.
I know we all carry weight differently but I can not see how we could be 2 dress sizes different, regardless of where we carry it!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I see she says on her latest post she is happier around 12-13 stone because she is still a size 10-12. NO CHANCE!! I'm the same height as tan. I go between 12&13 stone too. Currently I'm 13st, and most definitely would not fit in a 12. I need a 16. Even at 12 stone, I'm not a size 12. A comfortable 14 realistically.
I know we all carry weight differently but I can not see how we could be 2 dress sizes different, regardless of where we carry it!
She is NOT a size 10-12... I would put her at 16! Lying bleeping hole

Reactions: 7
When I was 13 stone no way would i get into a 12, I'm 5ft 8 and my fat is fairly evenly spread 😂 pretty much straight up and down. People looking at me would be deceived as i have very skinny legs, wrists and ankles so they said I was no way 13stone. So no way has Tan got my sort of frame ma luvs.
For reference I was a 14/16 sometimes 18 if I wanted a SLIGHTLY oversized look. I'm now 9stone 12 and can fit into some size 10s but comfy in a 12.
I cry BULLSHIT, Tan is a fantasist ma luvs. 🤔😏

Reactions: 8
3D00D98A-89DC-4509-A23E-4AEE6CF129D8.jpeg

Call that a size 10-12? Sorry Tan nobody gives a tit what size you are. The only thing they give a tit about is when you tell PORKIES!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.